Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Transferring Premium...No response from support

Transferring Premium...No response from support

A relative of mine purchased Spotify Premium for a year for me for the holidays but I think she accidentally linked it to her facebook account.  I tried searching for a solution and most responses were to contact support.  I did this on 12/31 and 1/11 and have only received automated responses back.  

Any ideas on how to transfer the premium?  She gave me as much info about the account as she could including an order number and such but I just need to find out if it is possible to transfer or if I should just have her cancel and start it new on my account.

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you got in touch via the online contact form and got an automated reply, you need to reply directly to that automated response (even if it is from no-reply) and your case will be pushed into the queue for an agent to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I figured I was doing something wrong.  Kind of a strange way to contact support though.

I know, tell me about it! 

It does have a purpose though, seeing as the automated email directs you to the community, where most issues can be solved leaving the customer services team free to get to the bottom of those issues that need their help. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Agreed.  I thought the links that appeared when typing a subject were very helpful but to be honest there is no mention of replying to the email in the automated message.  Just replied to the email so hopefully it will be resolved soon. 

Thanks for the help!

Suggested posts