Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble logging to my premium account

Trouble logging to my premium account

My premium account does not show up on my new phone. Old phone broke, got a new one. When I log in only the free version is accessed. When I try to get premium it asks me to pay? Please help. Life isn't the same without music.
3 Replies

Hey @Cborja5025, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Here's what to try if you've upgraded to Premium but don't see it in the app.

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

It's also possible you have a second account - one account with a Spotify username, the other created and linked to your Facebook profile. Try logging in with each to access your Premium.

I hope this helped! 🙂

Here's an update on my situation for the board - I emailed support@spotify.com and direct messaged their Twitter account @SpotifyCares.

They responded within 24 hours and we now have the situation resolved. Seems that an unauthorized user was on my account. Reset passwords, payment, etc. and I'm back up and running. If you haven't been able to get to the help you need, I recommend the email address.

Thanks Spotify.

Sorry - posted to the wrong thread. However, if you're still having problems I'd recommend the email address for support. 

Suggested posts