Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to Contact Support

Solved!

Unable to Contact Support

First off I want to start out by saying how much I love Spotify.  I was a Premium customer for about 3 years and loved it! Never had an issue or complaint and recommended it to my friends, family and co-workers.  It was linked to my Facebook so I shared that way as well.  About 3 months back I cancelled my membership "to save money" because my phone service offered a competitor for free (it was nothing different than Spotify basic lol) So, I resub'd. 

While at work a couple weeks ago, I "backspaced" one too many times and logged out...bad idea. I forgot my password. Tried resetting, It's under an old or email account I don't use.  I created a new trial account under my current email and tried contacting them but since I can't access my account, I am unable to receive any communication.  I have given them my Facebook, current email, even cell phone number and I've heard nothing back.

Can someone please help?!  I really hate to cancel.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can use this Anonymous Contact form. Now when this is Anonymous Contact form you can add your current email address instead of that old email address which you can not access any longer.

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-anonymous/

You can add whatever email address while using the contact form above.

I hope this helps you out.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I even notice here it has me logged into my original account, "calisin" ...HELP!! 😞

Marked as solution

You can use this Anonymous Contact form. Now when this is Anonymous Contact form you can add your current email address instead of that old email address which you can not access any longer.

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-anonymous/

You can add whatever email address while using the contact form above.

I hope this helps you out.

I sent an email from this link however it gives me the message it did when I tried to contact them initially:

We will contact you at xxx.gmail.com >.<

I can't access that email. lol it's like it's a vicious circle 😞

Thank you

Like I said you can use whatever email address you like to because it's Anonymous Contact form. You can create a new Gmail address for example and then use that address to Contact Spotify through Anonymous Contact form.

I would just like to let everyone know that they finally got back to me regarding this and I am back to enjoying my music again.  I did message them 4 or 5 times though.

Just thought I'd mention it in case it helps someone else 

Thanks for the help 🙂

Suggested posts