Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unauthorized account access and contacting customer support

Solved!

Unauthorized account access and contacting customer support

So, I just discovered after looking through my activity log on Facebook that someone else has been using my Spotify account. I opened my mac client, and found that all my playlists were gone, replaced by three new album playlists — the same that I know I did not listen to on any of my devices (Mac/Win, mobile and Kindle.)

Of course, I immediately changed my password, but I've been wanting to contact customer support to hear if they can check their logs if any other information was accessed during the time period (address, credit card info.) The support page is really not helpful, no apparently easily readable e-mail address is visible and the contact form does not cover my situation. If anyone can give me an e-mail address or other easy form of communication, I'd really appreciate it. (I'm in Norway, if that is in any way relevant.) If my billing information has been compromised I need to know ASAP so I can contact my bank about it.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Don't worry, you can contact our team over here. They'll be able to sort it all out for you.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey! Don't worry, you can contact our team over here. They'll be able to sort it all out for you.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts