Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unlink Facebook

Solved!

Unlink Facebook

How do I unlink spotify from my facebook accout. I keep trying to delete my facebook page but everytime I log into spotify it reactivates it.

236 Replies

Yeah I signed up with facebook for the convenience but now I would like to customize my user name and picture. I can't do that if I can't unlink my facebook account!

Oi
como eu posso por o minhas músicas 🎵 sem assinar premium eu tenho 14 anos e não tenho Cpf .

omo eu posso por o minhas músicas 🎵 sem assinar premium eu tenho 14 anos e não tenho Cpf . , como eu posso por o minhas músicas 🎵 sem assinar premium eu tenho 14 anos e não tenho Cpf . O seu aplicativo e bom mas eu que tambem que vcs mudassem o premio para mim, pois eu queria ouvir musicas na escola 🏫, quando eu sair de casa 🏠 ou passear. Desde já eu agradeço. Porfavor resolvem o meu problema. Porfavor me respondem! "?

Porfavor eu gostaria de ouvir musica sem o premium, e bom mas ele que o Cpf mas eu não tenho. Tenho 14anos e não tenho esse documento, e tambem não tenho condições de pagar o premium😃😊.Gosrei muito do aplicativo mas eu queria ouvir de fone sem com a conexão da internet. Como eu posso fazer? 😊😠

Hi Sam,

I've created a new account and I'm trying to contact Spotify to move my old account's playlists and Premium subscription to the new one. The link you provided only sends me around in a circle, eventually I found where to send a request but it brought me back to the same options... none of which were solutions. Where can I contact Spotify to change it over?

Cheers

I deleted my facebook account and lost all my playlist. Needless to say i was super bumded out. How can i get my playlist back?

hi Meredith, i would like to unlink Facebook. your FAQ page (contact us form) indicates to create a new account (independent of facebook) and request porting over playlists from the existing account via a contact us form. unfortunately the contact us form takes us back to the list of FAQs. please advise, thanks..

I contacted the Spotify support from the support page... twice... no help from you...

I want to release my email to create a new account, without facebook. Can you help me with this, defi

I contacted the Spotify support from the support page... twice... no help from you...

I want to release my email to create a new account, without facebook. Can you help me with this, definitely?

Same here, and this is -NOT- solved and the posts above me are -NOT- solutions!! 

It is CLEAR that many Spotify users prefer that their Spotify accounts become seperate from their Facebook accounts where Facebook should only help add friends and share as an option and not be an integral part of the system. So why is Spotify so reluctant to mainain this horrible system where we have to all go through a tricky and complicated process of unlinking our account? MAKE IT SIMPLER: SPOTIFY AND FACEBOOK SHOULD BE SEPERATE ENTITIES!

Oi Amandinha, sugiro que vc peça seu pai para criar uma conta no nome dele, aí vc vai poder usar como preferir!
BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having the exact same issue as outlined by hundreds above. I want to ditch Facebook and keep my music. Spotify, stop literally giving people the run around. Please help me make this right or you lose me as a premium subscriber in March. Your move.

Curt

I have an old facebook account that I must have used to link to spotify in the past. I have since deleted that facebook account but everytime I log into spotify it reactivates it.

I would like to either unlink facebook from my free spotify account or create a new spotify account using the same email address.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Allan

go to your facebook account and go to settings. under settings, you'll see apps. click apps and search "spotify" then just click remove app under spotify

to whom it may concern....

I have a Premium account using my personal email. but before that i forgot that i signed up for free account using my facebook account and now i want my premium account to link to my facebook account but it wont let me since it has its own account.. Please get rid my free account using facebook so i can relink it to my premium account..

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

I need to link my premium spotify to my Facebook. I did all the steps since my old free account was linked through facebook but I also had a unique log in... however using the desktop client I didn't see a "disconnect" from fb option, but I removed from Facebook under setting & apps. But when I tried to connect my premium account it says another spotify account is already connected to it. What can I d it's 2016... I know yall actually solved this by now, right?

I need to link my premium spotify to my Facebook. I did all the steps since my old free account was linked through facebook but I also had a unique log in... however using the desktop client I didn't see a "disconnect" from fb option, but I removed from Facebook under setting & apps. But when I tried to connect my premium account it says another spotify account is already connected to it. What can I do it's 2016... I know yall actually solved this by now, right?

Hey @Jovicart,

Sounds like you have a Spotify account made using your FB account. To guide you through closing this and linking your FB profile to your current Spotify account, just reach out to the Support team through the Contact form or send a DM to @SpotifyCares.

Hope that helps 🙂

Could you help me to unlink my facebook from my account: mortphi and move it to philmtx. Mortphi will remain active, but my father-in-law is now using it. Thanks 

Suggested posts