Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unsubscribe

Solved!

Unsubscribe

i know i have subscribed to spotify premium but i want to cancel it now. I tried to do it under subscription but it doesn't show any "update details" button, it says i am currently on spotify free for 30 days but i wonder why i can play even offline which i know is not a feature for spotify free but a feature for spotify premium. Can someone help me unsubscribe please. Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Belleysious. How did you initially subscribe to premium? Was it with the 30 days of premium for free offer? If that's the case then there's nothing to cancel because you never actually subscribed. If you didn't subscribe that way please let me know and we can do some troubleshooting. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Belleysious. How did you initially subscribe to premium? Was it with the 30 days of premium for free offer? If that's the case then there's nothing to cancel because you never actually subscribed. If you didn't subscribe that way please let me know and we can do some troubleshooting. Cheers!

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR A FREE SERVICE, AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY MONEY, BACK, AND PLEASE STOP TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT.

Hi @LordRollin Well I initially subscribed to spotify premium

@Belleysious If you're not seeing the option to cancel and you did subscribe to premium, then it's possible you have a second account. If you can think of possible login credentials for the account I would try and locate them as this will speed things up later on. Once you've found them, or if you cannot, I would then contact support so that they can ensure that the second account doesn't cause any future issues (and cancel that premium subscription). Support can be reached one of three ways: through the online contact form; on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares; or by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page. Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

In regards to the contact form, upon filling it out you should receive a confirmation email, usually a generic message containing the information you provided and instructions to visit these forums. If after 24 hours you do not hear back from a support team member, please reply directly back to the confirmation email, even if it originates from a no-reply address. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If it is not present there, please attempt using one of the other contact methods, or, if you are unable to use the alternatives, please let me know.

@Jamestolbert018 Hi there. Have you tried canceling your subscription from your subscriptions page? If you have, did you receive a cancellation email or some errors? Please let me know and I'll do what I can to try and get this sorted.

Suggested posts