Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Voucher misunderstanding

Voucher misunderstanding

Hi all,<br>My voucher says it was a $72 voucher. I was hoping to use this to purchase the holiday deal and also use it to buy a month here or there. I didn't realise that when I typed it the code that it would automatically start a subscription. K thought it would just add money to an account and I could use the money when I was ready. I'm not ready for the subscription as I'm going away on vacation. I'd like to suspend my subscription for a few months and start it at a particular time. If I had known that my voucher was not for a dollar amount but for a set subscription, I would not have activated until I was ready. What can I do?
1 Reply

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify. 

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts