Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What will happen after 7 days

Solved!

What will happen after 7 days

Hi, I know other people have asked this question many times but I need to get a better understanding of what is going on. I accidentally clicked the 7 day free trial bitten on my spotify app which is on my iPhone.what will happen when this 7 day free trail runs out ? Will it automatically starts costing me money ? I should probably say my iPhone is on contract and is direct debt !!! Help me please !!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you haven't added payment option yet you wont be charged after the trail ends. and your account will go back to normal (non-premium).

If you want to add spotify premium again it will cost you : $9.99 + tax per month.

you can get another 30-day trail here if you added payment option:

https://www.spotify.com/us/purchase/product/premium

This post was by M0HX - I don't work in Spotify, I'm just here to help ^-^
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Press like!

★ Follow me plz | My EDM Playlist ♪| My Website

Feel free to PM me here !

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

After the 7 days can u still play ur downloaded music without wifi....since its already downloaded?

View solution in original post

17 Replies

Hey there Naomi123 - welcome to the community my friend!

I can help you.

Do not worry, since you have on Trial and never added payment details like credit card for extended trial, nothing is needed from you. No cancel ever, as short trial will close itself and you will be back on Free service. Like before... without limits etc.

It's not possible to pay over your mobile phone plan, so do not worry. You won't be charged, if you want to get Premium, just subscribe with Paypal or Credit card details and enjoy Premium one month free.

If you have any questions, I'm here to answer.

Thank you so much... enjoy your time... hope you ok...

How much do you have to pay after7 day trial??????
Marked as solution

If you haven't added payment option yet you wont be charged after the trail ends. and your account will go back to normal (non-premium).

If you want to add spotify premium again it will cost you : $9.99 + tax per month.

you can get another 30-day trail here if you added payment option:

https://www.spotify.com/us/purchase/product/premium

This post was by M0HX - I don't work in Spotify, I'm just here to help ^-^
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Press like!

★ Follow me plz | My EDM Playlist ♪| My Website

Feel free to PM me here !

Can Spotify take money from my iTunes account

How do I know if I have set up my payment?? I don't remember if I did!! What should I do!!😭😭😭

Omg my dad would of killed me if it charged him (or my mum).

Yeah but my account is direct det so it automatically takes the money so i won't need to insert my details. CAn you just clarify if money will be taken out of my card after th his 7 day trial ends.?

Does the seven day trial take away all of your downloaded music after it ends?

$9.99 a month, and I believe there's a family option for around $14.99 for up to 6 people, which is a really good price for multiple users.

But it will not start charging you. It will need to ask if you want to upgrade to premium for $9.99 a month.

shoudnt charge you mate 🙂

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! I was so confused and worried that I would be charged since i did it through my ipad and i do have my credit card info in there through itunes. You were very helpful!!! 

Marked as solution

After the 7 days can u still play ur downloaded music without wifi....since its already downloaded?

What would happen to all the music that i have downloaded while on the 7 day free trial??

If you have downloaded a playlist so you can listen to it offline after the seven days will I still have that?

what happens after a 7-day free trial. Will it make you pay or is it free?

Also what happens if you have downloaded playlists. Will it be there still afterward or disappear?

What happened when you did it?

Did it make you pay?

Thanks

Suggested posts