Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You didn't give me 3 months free but still charged me THREE TIMES

Solved!

You didn't give me 3 months free but still charged me THREE TIMES

I tried to get premium, I entered my card data and the page said there was a problem but that I hadn't been charge, and I tried 2 times more and the same problem appeared, so I gave up. Now I see at my card details that you charged 3 times... wtf? 

I'm from Mexico, my card too.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yeap, you can unsubscribe now and you will still have your premium as long as 3 months is over, it won't charge you after 3 months is over. Your premium will just revert itself back to free membership.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Those offers are available to users that have never had Premium on their account before (via a subscription or a trial).

If you've never had Premium, contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you sort things out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from a no-reply address) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

It's not mentioned in the Ad itself but it is mentioned in the User Agreement.

Luulin että tuon tarjouksen sai kunhan vaan palaa takaisin prerium käyttäjäksi. eli 3kk yhden hinnalla tarjous.-

Ei, se toimii ainoastaan uusille asiakkaille kenellä ei ole koskaan ollut Premium trialia tai mitään muutakaan Premiumia käytössä.

I haven't had premium.

Thank you, I already sent my request.

Hi. I bought premium 3 month for 9kr. The question is: when should I sign off the premium offer to not pay for full price? After the 3 month or should I do it right away?

You can cancel it right now if you like to, if you don't cancel your Subscription stays active and after 3 months it will charge you $9.99 a month.

Okey thank u. So if i unsubscribe now, I will still have the 3 month premium for discount?. But will not later on pay for the full price after the 3 month (aka 99kr)?
Marked as solution

Yeap, you can unsubscribe now and you will still have your premium as long as 3 months is over, it won't charge you after 3 months is over. Your premium will just revert itself back to free membership.

Thank u for the help!! 🙂

I wrote to spotify using the link you provided and they haven't replied...

why this thread says "solved"??? 

fffffffffcccckkkk

Get in touch with the customer services team, you can send an email directly to support@spotify.com, or you can also Tweet / DM @SpotifyCares. 

Suggested posts