Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

accidentally got premium with no payment info

accidentally got premium with no payment info

so basically i was on mobile and i hit the premium button to see if the payment info would pop up but it didnt and now it says i have premium. i dont think i have any payment info hooked up to my account and i went through my trilal two years ago. can someone atleast try to explain whats happening?
3 Replies

My girlfriend has the same issue. Signed up for premium but never asked for payment info. Subscription page says premium membership that will renew on the 20th but no payment details to edit.

Hello,

Before you begin a trial of Premium on Spotify, you are required to enter payment info for auto-renew to automatically bill you once your trial has ended. This may have been the payment info that the Spotify service used to register and bill you for Premium. The best way to check the payment info saved to your account is to go to www.spotify.com/account/overview and then clicking the "Subscription" tab. There, your payment should be visible. If problems persist, do not hesitate to contact the friendly people at Spotify support. Hope this helped you at least a little bit!

Cheers,

Cam

"A little goodwill goes a mighty long way." - Ted Leo and the Pharmacists

Hey @cmgerrish87 @bagbag

Cam is right.

Go to the subscription page here to check your subscription:

https://www.spotify.com/accounts/subscription/

If you would like to cancel, you can do so there.

The mobile app offers a 7 day free trial without payment info, so that could be what popped up.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts