Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

error 408

Hi,i registered my account as italian, never changed the coutry in spotify nor in real life and i'm getting error 408 since couple of daysany solution??

• Hi, i registered my account as italian, never changed the coutry in spotify nor in real life and i'm getting error 408 since couple of days any solution??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium yearly subscription offer

Hey, My Spotify App showed me an offer where I‘d pay for a full year now and would get two months off in return. When I clicked on the ad, a website opened that shows exactly the same ad, but there‘s absolutely no further explanation on how I could t...

• Hey,   My Spotify App showed me an offer where I‘d pay for a full year now and would get two months off in return. When I clicked on the ad, a website opened that shows exactly the same ad, bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't download the app

Hi, I have troubles with my spotify app, I wanted to do the update of my app but it doesn't work so I uninstall it and when I want to reinstall the app, at 100% my phone restart by himself, I tried with other app to reinstall, uninstall and install o...

• Hi, I have troubles with my spotify app, I wanted to do the update of my app but it doesn't work so I uninstall it and when I want to reinstall the app, at 100% my phone restart by himself, I tried w...
  • reactreality101
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account keeps being hijacked - spotiamb

I keep seeing a device called "Spotiamb 0.2.1" connected to my Spotify actively playing music. This happens to me multiple times each day. I have tried changing my facebook password, logging out on all devices (both on facebook and spotify), disallow...

• I keep seeing a device called "Spotiamb 0.2.1" connected to my Spotify actively playing music. This happens to me multiple times each day. I have tried changing my facebook password, logging out on a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UNPLAYABLE SONGS

I CANT PLAY AND DOWNLOAD SOME SONGS LIKE SCORPIONS' LOVEDRIVE ALBUM.WHAT CAN I DO?

• I CANT PLAY AND DOWNLOAD SOME SONGS LIKE SCORPIONS' LOVEDRIVE ALBUM.WHAT CAN I DO?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family doesn´t work

I´ve just ordered Premium Family but the system still thinks, I´m using Free Mode. I logged off all devices and logged in again, but still the same. I´m not able to introduce new members to the account.When selecting "Premium Family" the error messag...

• Casual Listener
  • I´ve just ordered Premium Family but the system still thinks, I´m using Free Mode. I logged off all devices and logged in again, but still the same. I´m not able to introduce new members to the accou...
  • BärHan
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Deleting account but no access to old email.

Hello, Im hoping someone can help me here. So i want to delete my Spotify account. I followed the steps to do so, however the email associated with my account i no longer have access to. Its been deleted. And every time i try to write to spotify they...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  Im hoping someone can help me here. So i want to delete my Spotify account. I followed the steps to do so, however the email associated with my account i no longer have access to. Its b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM: Can't login, offline modus

Hello,I've a premium account. I can't login with my new phone. It says i'm in offline modus. But...When i'm on my desktop in my account, i see no offline devices. I allready cleared them. I also restarted my phone, killed the app. But, still. I can't...

• Hello, I've a premium account. I can't login with my new phone. It says i'm in offline modus. But... When i'm on my desktop in my account, i see no offline devices. I allready cleared them. I also ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Every time I close the app I need to log in again

Recently I tried moving my music to the SD card on the phone and it worked but now whenever I close the app I need to log in again. Any help? Thank you.

• Recently I tried moving my music to the SD card on the phone and it worked but now whenever I close the app I need to log in again. Any help? Thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium - For Couples

Hi there. So me and my partner were looking into Spotify Premium. We both use Spotify at home and at work. My partner has Premium but i don't. I thought that there must be a way to get a deal on a double spotify account....It aboslutely amazes me tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there.   So me and my partner were looking into Spotify Premium. We both use Spotify at home and at work. My partner has Premium but i don't. I thought that there must be a way to get a dea...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 18 likes

Want to Connect My New Spotify Account to Facebook

I was using Spotify in Turkey and then moved to USA. I tried to change my country from settings, tried everything but couldn't. So I gave up and opened new Spotify account, husband sent me an invitation for the family plan. The question is, I want to...

• I was using Spotify in Turkey and then moved to USA. I tried to change my country from settings, tried everything but couldn't. So I gave up and opened new Spotify account, husband sent me an invitat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Related accounts

Am i able to take my account of spotify already related with a facebook account to get related with another one. In facebook i got 2 profiles, when i created the user in spotify i didn't relaise that i was logged with the other account. Now im not ab...

• Am i able to take my account of spotify already related with a facebook account to get related with another one.   In facebook i got 2 profiles, when i created the user in spotify i didn't rel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I can not open a premium account, so I want to use my friend's account. I want to transfer my account on my account to that account as well as the people I follow. can you help me

• Casual Listener
  • I can not open a premium account, so I want to use my friend's account. I want to transfer my account on my account to that account as well as the people I follow. can you help me
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i am paying for a false account. how can i turn off payments?

my son used a false email address to create a free spotify account. for Christmas, he asked if I would upgrade to premium. i agreed and provided a cc#. now, he needs to add his account to a new phone and cannot log into his account because he does no...

• my son used a false email address to create a free spotify account. for Christmas, he asked if I would upgrade to premium. i agreed and provided a cc#. now, he needs to add his account to a new phone...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer log in after re-install.

I had an issue with spotify desktop client (Windows 10) where it showed as offline despite me having an internet connection. After fidddling for a while I tried to fix this with a re-install. After installing the desktop client again I am now no long...

• I had an issue with spotify desktop client (Windows 10) where it showed as offline despite me having an internet connection. After fidddling for a while I tried to fix this with a re-install. After i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has changed my password and email address!

I can still log in using my associated facebook account - how can I change the password/associated email address if someone else is using it?

• Casual Listener
  • I can still log in using my associated facebook account - how can I change the password/associated email address if someone else is using it?
  • Hungry_squirrel
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access account

I can't log in my account. It says "The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." How to deal with this? Thanks!

• I can't log in my account. It says "The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." How to deal with this? Thanks! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Troca de conta

Boa tarde, estou muito chateada porque tinha uma conta gratis no e mail < mod snip email > e tive que fazer outra conta no gmail, mas perdi todas as musicas salvas que gosto muito de ouvir. Por favor voltem com minha conta no hotmail ou me mandem as ...

• Visitor
  • Boa tarde, estou muito chateada porque tinha uma conta gratis no e mail < mod snip email > e tive que fazer outra conta no gmail, mas perdi todas as musicas salvas que gosto muito de ouvir. Por...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Logged out while set to offline

Hi all, I was trying to connect my account to my Playstation so I logged out quickly on my phone because I forgot my password. Tried to log back in again but apparently I need to change to online mode before I can connect with Spotify. Obviously with...

• Hi all, I was trying to connect my account to my Playstation so I logged out quickly on my phone because I forgot my password. Tried to log back in again but apparently I need to change to online mod...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant log in to my account

Hi guys. Before i subscribe to spotify promo and when my subscription expired i didnt renew my subscription. But now im here qatar i cannot log in using my account. Always got an error and try again layer. I checked my internet connection and its goo...

• Hi guys.  Before i subscribe to spotify promo and when my subscription expired i didnt renew my subscription. But now im here qatar i cannot log in using my account. Always got an error and try ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes