Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Loneliest_Cabin
  • Spotify
  • 927 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 927 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Trouble connecting to hulu with premium students account

I recently upgraded to the Spotify premium + Hulu package for college student; however, I am having trouble accessing hulu. I get the error message "We’re having trouble authorizing your account with Spotify. Please contact Spotify support to help re...

• I recently upgraded to the Spotify premium + Hulu package for college student; however, I am having trouble accessing hulu. I get the error message "We’re having trouble authorizing your account with...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't merge Facebook and Spotify accounts

I want to merge my Spotify account with Facebook but I keep having trouble. I've tried it from the iPhone app, from the Mac app, and from the Spotify website, and I keep getting a message saying an error occured, that "we couldn't connect your Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to merge my Spotify account with Facebook but I keep having trouble. I've tried it from the iPhone app, from the Mac app, and from the Spotify website, and I keep getting a message saying an e...
  • bellaw12
  • 67 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 67 replies
  • 0 likes

Gostaria de cancelar as cobrancas em minha fatura e ativar o plano familia..

Ontem foram feitas 4 cobrancas em meu cartao por planos nao ativados.. gostaria de trocar essas 4 cobrancas pelo plano familia..

• Regular
  • Ontem foram feitas 4 cobrancas em meu cartao por planos nao ativados.. gostaria de trocar essas 4 cobrancas pelo plano familia..
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!!

so i accidently logged out of my spotify account and cant remember my email or password to get back into it and i want to delete it, how do i do that?

• so i accidently logged out of my spotify account and cant remember my email or password to get back into it and i want to delete it, how do i do that?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Own a Business, need new account

I bought a business and had to get rid of old managemnet due to obscene neglegence. I was wanting to upgrade from Pandora to Spotify but realized through your site that we already have an account with you that i did not previously know about. I am af...

• I bought a business and had to get rid of old managemnet due to obscene neglegence. I was wanting to upgrade from Pandora to Spotify but realized through your site that we already have an account wit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

My account appears to have been hacked and hijacked by another user. I have managed to login to this page via facebook login, but the email address password that are now associated with this account are not mine. The credit card showing however is mi...

• My account appears to have been hacked and hijacked by another user. I have managed to login to this page via facebook login, but the email address password that are now associated with this account ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant use my premium

I bought premium for students yesterday and sheerID approved my application. They sent me a mail saying your application is approved please hit the button and for finishing your membership. When I pressed it It got transfered me into a spotify page b...

• I bought premium for students yesterday and sheerID approved my application. They sent me a mail saying your application is approved please hit the button and for finishing your membership. When I pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email on Facebook is not the same as on Spotify?

I created my spotify account years ago from Facebook. It still shows a VERY old email account (that is closed and I can NO LONGER ACCESS!) even though I've updated my new email in Facebook and it has been updated for months. Is there anyway to close ...

• I created my spotify account years ago from Facebook. It still shows a VERY old email account (that is closed and I can NO LONGER ACCESS!) even though I've updated my new email in Facebook and it has...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked!

Hi! Could you please help me with a problem I've got? Some month ago the password on my account changed and logged me out from all devices. I managed to log into Spotify via Facebook to change password but I cannot since the Email I am using on this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Could you please help me with a problem I've got? Some month ago the password on my account changed and logged me out from all devices. I managed to log into Spotify via Facebook to change passwo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Turned my app option offline

How do I get back online with spotify app ?. Keeps telling me to switch it back online on my spotty profile. Really frustrated

• How do I get back online with spotify app ?. Keeps telling me to switch it back online on my spotty profile. Really frustrated
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemi pagamento

Io avrei un problema piuttosto urgente, mi sono accorto solo dopo due mesi che sono passato dall’account premium standard a quello per studenti, che ogni mese mi fa pagare 4,99€ per quello studenti piu’ 9,99€ che non mi spiego, mi potreste aiutare pe...

• Io avrei un problema piuttosto urgente, mi sono accorto solo dopo due mesi che sono passato dall’account premium standard a quello per studenti, che ogni mese mi fa pagare 4,99€ per quello studenti p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"You are currently set to offline"

Hi all, I am traveling internationally for a few weeks currently at my destination, I have downloaded thousands of songs for the trip, somehow Spotify has logged me out and I cannot log back in as I receive "You are currently set to offline" - is the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I am traveling internationally for a few weeks currently at my destination, I have downloaded thousands of songs for the trip, somehow Spotify has logged me out and I cannot log back in as I ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not login abroad, what can I do?

It shows I can only use 14 days abroad. What can I do next? Thanks!

• It shows I can only use 14 days abroad. What can I do next? Thanks!
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant log in

hello spotify i have my premium account locked to my facebook but if i want to login it says it dont have connection with facebook and error 1003 how is this possible greetingdennis sarton

• hello spotify i have my premium account locked to my facebook but if i want to login it says it dont have connection with facebook and error 1003 how is this possible greeting dennis sarton
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No members in my family

When I look i my settings i can see no members of my family. I no i have 4 members and i whant to edit the list. ?? Regards Stig

• When I look i my settings i can see no members of my family. I no i have 4 members and i whant to edit the list.  ??   Regards Stig  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

acount pay date

how to change when spotify takes the money out of my account I need it taken out on the first

• how to change when spotify takes the money out of my account I need it taken out on the first
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song uploaded to Spotify is under the wrong artist

My band has uploaded our first single to spotify but for some reason it has been listed under the wrong band with the same name. Would it be possible for a new artist page to be created with our song on it so we are not easily confused. I've noticed ...

• My band has uploaded our first single to spotify but for some reason it has been listed under the wrong band with the same name. Would it be possible for a new artist page to be created with our song...
  • Worship
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium

Hi, I was just charged for premium when I should have been charged the student rate as I have been a full-time student for the past few years. I am trying to determine why this changed as I have been charged $5.40 on Nov 3. Then this month I was char...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was just charged for premium when I should have been charged the student rate as I have been a full-time student for the past few years. I am trying to determine why this changed as I have...
  • hellrazoromega
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes