Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

All liked Songs disappeared

Hey There, last Week there went something wrong with my account, suddenly all my Family Members were gone and it seems like all my liked songs disappeared and there are only some Songs left which i never added in my list.All the current Songs there w...

• Visitor
  • Hey There,   last Week there went something wrong with my account, suddenly all my Family Members were gone and it seems like all my liked songs disappeared and there are only some Songs ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is frozen.

My main spotify account is frozen. It's stuck on a track that is 2:17s long but according to the counter 2491:50s (this was yesterday), it just keeps on counting as though it's playing, nothing is playing. I've tried logging out, clicking on another ...

• My main spotify account is frozen. It's stuck on a track that is 2:17s long but according to the counter 2491:50s (this was yesterday), it just keeps on counting as though it's playing, nothing is pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemi sconto studenti

Sono abbonato a Spotify Premium con un abbonamento mensile regolare. Essendo studente Universtario ho diritto allo sconto studenti. Chiedo se fosse possibile usufruirne senza dover creare un nuovo account e se si, come svolgere il procedimento.Grazie...

• Sono abbonato a Spotify Premium con un abbonamento mensile regolare. Essendo studente Universtario ho diritto allo sconto studenti. Chiedo se fosse possibile usufruirne senza dover creare un nuovo ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Campaign has already been used

Hi, I get an error message when trying to activate the 9 kr./month offer : https://www.spotify.com/se/purchase/panel/?utm_source=twitter_se_affinity_na_subs&utm_medium=paidsocial&utm_campaign=2017q4_global_se_premiumbusiness_holiday_intro+92242&intro...

• Hi,   I get an error message when trying to activate the 9 kr./month offer :   https://www.spotify.com/se/purchase/panel/?utm_source=twitter_se_affinity_na_subs&utm_medium=paidsocia...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging in and changing password

Hi, tried to login, but system does not allow me to login. When I try to change my password by clicking the link in the email, the system complaints that the link has already been used. I did this a number of times, sending myself 5 password reset em...

• Hi,   tried to login, but system does not allow me to login. When I try to change my password by clicking the link in the email, the system complaints that the link has already been used. &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly

Hi, As a vivid user of your Discover Weekly feature I have noticed I'm getting some/more and more unwanted finnish pop-songs in my list.Now, I have probably at some stage listened to some Finnish band, but, since I am now mostly using the Discover We...

• Hi,   As a vivid user of your Discover Weekly feature I have noticed I'm getting some/more and more unwanted finnish pop-songs in my list. Now, I have probably at some stage listened to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login webplayer, no errormessage

Hey, I can't seem to log in to the webplayer. When I try, I just get redirected to the login page. I know I'm filling in my email address+pw correctly, because if I fill it in incorrectly I get an error message that I've done so. I've logged onto the...

• Hey, I can't seem to log in to the webplayer. When I try, I just get redirected to the login page. I know I'm filling in my email address+pw correctly, because if I fill it in incorrectly I get an er...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Transferencia de cuenta de UK a Espana

Hola, Tengo spotify premiun en el Reino Unido pero ahora vivo en Espana y quiero que me lo cobren en mi cuengta espanola .Podriais decirme si simplemente se puede transferir o tengo que cancelar la suscripcion en UK y hacer una nueva en Esapna ? Si e...

• Hola, Tengo spotify premiun en el Reino Unido pero ahora vivo en Espana y quiero que me lo cobren en mi cuengta espanola . Podriais decirme si simplemente se puede transferir o tengo que cancelar ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts problem

Hi therei think I have two accounts with spotifyhow can I stop the premium & continue with the family?

• Hi there i think I have two accounts with spotify how can I stop the premium & continue with the family?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant link my spotify account to my psn

it turns out that my spotify account is the same as Facebook's, what happened is that today I bought premium in it and try to link it with my ps4 account, the problem arises on the basis that it does not let me login because it says that this account...

• it turns out that my spotify account is the same as Facebook's, what happened is that today I bought premium in it and try to link it with my ps4 account, the problem arises on the basis that it does...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CANCELLED my subscription months ago, still getting CHARGED for premium.

Can somebody please help me with this?I've searched all over this website and can not find a support email or phone number. I cancelled my subscription to spotify months ago and just realized I'm still being charged for premium membership.I know for ...

• Can somebody please help me with this? I've searched all over this website and can not find a support email or phone number.   I cancelled my subscription to spotify months ago and just reali...
  • Pippy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month for one account or?!

I am getting charged twice per month but only have one premium account. I have NO idea what account else they are charging me for?!

• Casual Listener
  • I am getting charged twice per month but only have one premium account. I have NO idea what account else they are charging me for?!
  • Gjoggen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked and password resset

hey I really need your help, today I was listening from my computer, and it was ok but suddenly my music was interrupted by someone else using an iphone cause that's what spotify showed to me. Now when I try to access to my account, it says my passwo...

• Casual Listener
  • hey I really need your help, today I was listening from my computer, and it was ok but suddenly my music was interrupted by someone else using an iphone cause that's what spotify showed to me. Now wh...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

failed purchasing premium, but my balance decreased

so today i'm going to purchase premium membership, that got promo 3 month only Rp.50.000,- ( indonesian currency ) i've using my phone carrier provider XL indonesia and i click purchase but the system said failed something went wrong etc and i tired ...

• so today i'm going to purchase premium membership, that got promo 3 month only Rp.50.000,- ( indonesian currency ) i've using my phone carrier provider XL indonesia and i click purchase but the syste...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelar mi cuenta para entrar a plan familiar

Hola!Yo tengo una cuenta Spotify. Pero ahora quiero pertener a una cuenta familiar. Tengo mi código, pero no puedo cancelar mi cuenta para poder empezar con la otra.Cómo lo puedo hacer??

• Visitor
  • Hola! Yo tengo una cuenta Spotify.  Pero ahora quiero pertener a una cuenta familiar.  Tengo mi código, pero no puedo cancelar mi cuenta para poder empezar con la otra. Cómo lo puedo hace...
  • Jim04
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

something went wrong

please help me, i was invited to family premium, but always something went wrong.

• please help me, i was invited to family premium, but always something went wrong.   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally signed up for free 7 day trial

I accidentally signed up for free 7 day trial when all I wanted to do was see the cost of premium per month. What do I need to do to get that taken off? I just want to keep free version!! HELP!!

• I accidentally signed up for free 7 day trial when all I wanted to do was see the cost of premium per month. What do I need to do to get that taken off?  I just want to keep free version!! &nb...
  • myu8
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify nao consegue reconhecer que familiar mora no mesmo endereco

Boa noite,Tinha o plano familiar, por quase 2 meses funcionou perfeitamente,porem na ultima semana recebi um email dizendo que os membros do meu plano seriam desconectados, por algum erro do spotify ai.entao foram removidos do meu plano!!!!Eles moram...

• Boa noite, Tinha o plano familiar, por quase 2 meses funcionou perfeitamente, porem na ultima semana recebi um email dizendo que os membros do meu plano seriam desconectados, por algum erro do spot...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobro doble

Que tal!El día de hoy al pagar mi suscripción me realizó un cargo doble, envío captura de pantalla para que se me pueda dar una solución, gracias.

• Que tal! El día de hoy al pagar mi suscripción me realizó un cargo doble, envío captura de pantalla para que se me pueda dar una solución, gracias.
  • BrendaDa
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes