Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Why am I being charged 4 services I dont have and never asked 2 have?

what is the phone # for spoyty fly, why when I call the phone # on the credit card statement it dont work?I have no pad services with U so why R U charging me 4 what I dont even have on my account? so stupid no phone #

• what is the phone # for spoyty fly, why when I call the phone # on the credit card statement it dont work? I have no pad services with U so why R U charging me 4 what I dont even have on my account?...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Cards and chromebook problems

Hello, I have two problems I can’t seem To solve. The first one is that I accidentally Linked my Spotify To two Of my cards. The problem is that even though I’ve tried To update this information it still takes money from both accounts. the second pro...

• Hello, I have two problems I can’t seem To solve.  The first one is that I accidentally Linked my Spotify To two Of my cards. The problem is that even though I’ve tried To update this informati...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

about logging in

why everytime i have to log in again when i enter the music player?why my google chrome seems cannot remember my account?anybody??????????????P.S. i am using facebook

• why everytime i have to log in again when i enter the music player? why my google chrome seems cannot remember my account? anybody?????????????? P.S.  i am using facebook 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm connecting to random people

I'm having recently a LOT of problems with Spotify. Right now someone played a music on my computer. Someone RANDOM!. A music that I never listen to. This happened few times during the last 2 weeks. Few days ago I was connected to someone else's phon...

• Regular
  • I'm having recently a LOT of problems with Spotify.   Right now someone played a music on my computer. Someone RANDOM!. A music that I never listen to. This happened few times during the las...
  • magdur
  • 30 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 30 replies
  • 4 likes

Hide Audio Books in wrapped2017

Can you hide Audio Books in wrapped 2017? Would greatly appreciate that.

• Can you hide Audio Books in wrapped 2017? Would greatly appreciate that.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! can't connect facebook and spotify properly

Hi, I'm having spotify for a long time now, it was connected to my facebook for a long time, then I decided to delete my facebook account (for personal reasons). after a while i was missing facebook, so i created a new account and i am trying to link...

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm having spotify for a long time now, it was connected to my facebook for a long time, then I decided to delete my facebook account (for personal reasons). after a while i was missing facebook,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't connect my spotify account to Facebook

Hi, I can't connect my spotify account to facebook. Ive tried following all the instructions on various posts but keep getting a blank page error.... Thanks Christie

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I can't connect my spotify account to facebook.  Ive tried following all the instructions on various posts but keep getting a blank page error....   Thanks Christie&nbs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t stop premium spotify due to memorial status fb

My mother passed away recentely, so we put her facebook account on the ‘memorial’ mode. This means no one can log in to her account anymore. But, she had a premium account linked to her facebook account, so our problem is that we can’t stop her premi...

• My mother passed away recentely, so we put her facebook account on the ‘memorial’ mode. This means no one can log in to her account anymore. But, she had a premium account linked to her facebook acco...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hacked account

Please can you help - my account appears to have been hacked and hijacked by another user. I have managed to login to this page via facebook login, but the email address, postcode and password that are now associated with this account are not mine. T...

• Please can you help - my account appears to have been hacked and hijacked by another user. I have managed to login to this page via facebook login, but the email address, postcode and password that a...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overzetten premium to kpn account

Hoi allemaal, Op dit moment heb ik een Spotify premium account. Bij het afsluiten van KPN alles in 1 voor thuis heb ik een gratis Spotify abonnement gekregen. Vandaar dat ik mijn huidige Spotify abonement heb stop gezet. Is het mogelijk om al mijn fa...

• Visitor
  • Hoi allemaal,   Op dit moment heb ik een Spotify premium account. Bij het afsluiten van KPN alles in 1 voor thuis heb ik een gratis Spotify abonnement gekregen.  Vandaar dat ik mijn huid...
  • Swen1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2017 playlist messed up because some idiot hacked my account

Dear Spotify crew. My account was hacked for a while and I never heard of this Alrima artist in my life, I don't even know which genre this idiot sings, yet, his song was the most heard of the entire year and he was the most listened to artist of the...

• Dear Spotify crew. My account was hacked for a while and I never heard of this Alrima artist in my life, I don't even know which genre this idiot sings, yet, his song was the most heard of the entire...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer music from Free account to Family subscription

Hi Can anyone tell if I can transfer my music from my Free account (with my cell provider) that has expired to my new Family account that I just paid for? I've downloaded a bunch of music to my phone and would hate to loose it.

• Hi Can anyone tell if I can transfer my music from my Free account (with my cell provider) that has expired to my new Family account that I just paid for? I've downloaded a bunch of music to my phone...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Have all employees been terminated? I can't contact customer service!

Really trying to talk to a real person regarding the inability to log in (despite multiple reinstallations and password changes), but I do not wish to give an employee my card number. This platform hasn't been fixed, despite multiple customer service...

• Visitor
  • Really trying to talk to a real person regarding the inability to log in (despite multiple reinstallations and password changes), but I do not wish to give an employee my card number.  This plat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change the country on my profile (premium)

I moved from Austria to the UK and I'm trying to change the country on my profile to the UK, so I can use the Unidays student discount, but it won't let me. I can't choose another option from the dropdown menu. (first photo) I was able to change my p...

spotifycountry1.PNG spotifycountry2.PNG
  • Regular
  • I moved from Austria to the UK and I'm trying to change the country on my profile to the UK, so I can use the Unidays student discount, but it won't let me. I can't choose another option from the dro...
  • amritrajv
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelamento de cobranca

Ola,Esta sendo cobrado na minha fatura do cartao, todo mes, uma taxa referente ao premium.Porem as minhas contas, tenho duas contas, continuam no plano basico, e ate por isso, eu nao consigo cancelar.Qual o procedimento para o cancelamento da fatura?

• Ola, Esta sendo cobrado na minha fatura do cartao, todo mes, uma taxa referente ao premium. Porem as minhas contas, tenho duas contas, continuam no plano basico, e ate por isso, eu nao co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account werkt niet maar wel betaald.

Dag allen, Ik heb 10 euro betaald voor het premium account, maar er staat dat ik nog steeds het free account heb. Wat nu? Groetjes

• Dag allen,   Ik heb 10 euro betaald voor het premium account, maar er staat dat ik nog steeds het free account heb. Wat nu?   Groetjes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Studentenkorting lukt niet met mijn account

Ik had de studentenkorting geactiveerd, maar ik was ingelogd op mijn papa zijn account perongeluk. Ik heb die geannuleerd, ben naar mijn account gegaan en wou dan de studentenkorting activeren, dit ging niet meer. Nu telkens een fout bij het ingeven ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ik had de studentenkorting geactiveerd, maar ik was ingelogd op mijn papa zijn account perongeluk. Ik heb die geannuleerd, ben naar mijn account gegaan en wou dan de studentenkorting activeren, dit g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does Spotify think I'm 23 (I'm 44)?

I use facebook to log in and facebook has my daye of birth so I'm not sure why on both the 'Your 2017 Wrapped' feature and the recent 'Time Capsule' feature Spotify thinks I was born in 1994.

• I use facebook to log in and facebook has my daye of birth so I'm not sure why on both the 'Your 2017 Wrapped' feature and the recent 'Time Capsule' feature Spotify thinks I was born in 1994. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems logging in

I have been unable to login to the spotify app on Android for more than two weeks. I have changed the password, that didnt work, have tried logging in through Facebook, that didn't work. It logs in and then stops working/takes me back to the login pa...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been unable to login to the spotify app on Android for more than two weeks. I have changed the password, that didnt work, have tried logging in through Facebook, that didn't work. It logs in a...
  • JaciarainRio201
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged even if my subscription was denied.

Hello, I took advantage of the $0.99 promotion currently being done here in New Zealand. I already used this promotion with a credit card before, but decided to try it with my two other credit cards. Both times, I was denied.Fair enough. I guess I mu...

• Hello,   I took advantage of the $0.99 promotion currently being done here in New Zealand. I already used this promotion with a credit card before, but decided to try it with my two other cred...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes