Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Me invitan a premium y me sale error.

Me invitaron a una cuenta premium y me marca error, y no veo la manera de ponerme en contacto con un asesor. por lo que tengo la individual pero es justo lo que no quiero, me esta desepcionando al grado de tal vez cancelar.

• Casual Listener
  • Me invitaron a una cuenta premium y me marca error, y no veo la manera de ponerme en contacto con un asesor. por lo que tengo la individual pero es justo lo que no quiero, me esta desepcionando al gr...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Login with Facebook

Why can I login with facebook on my laptop but not on my iPhone? If anyone has suggestions that would be awesome.

• Why can I login with facebook on my laptop but not on my iPhone? If anyone has suggestions that would be awesome.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in with Facebook

Hey all, I literally just bought Spotify Premeium and then logged out of my friend's Spotify account and now it won't let me log back in with my own account, I keep getting a couldn't log in page, which I will attach a picture of. I have downloaded t...

• Hey all,    I literally just bought Spotify Premeium and then logged out of my friend's Spotify account and now it won't let me log back in with my own account, I keep getting a couldn't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I've moved to Cyprus and i cant login.. 

• I've moved to Cyprus and i cant login.. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to access Spotify Premium for family

My Spotify Premium account was disabled recently due to 'verification issues'. My brother has sent me another invite and I was prompted to verify if we do stay in the same address. I added in our address correctly and I still can't seem to get throug...

• My Spotify Premium account was disabled recently due to 'verification issues'.  My brother has sent me another invite and I was prompted to verify if we do stay in the same address. I added in o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Got my subscription canceled without my consent

I was having problems yesterday with my music turning off because I was supposedly listening on a device I didn’t recognize. I freaked out and looked online for help and found a chat. I have transcript of my chat. The person asked me to give her proo...

• Visitor
  • I was having problems yesterday with my music turning off because I was supposedly listening on a device I didn’t recognize. I freaked out and looked online for help and found a chat. I have transcri...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account got hacked?

I don't know if people actually use these forums as all I see are spam topics, but my account got hacked and they changed my email. Do I really have to wait 24-72 hours for a reply via email?

• I don't know if people actually use these forums as all I see are spam topics, but my account got hacked and they changed my email. Do I really have to wait 24-72 hours for a reply via email?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

link 2 accounts

Hi Guysi did sign up using my email, and was always active on that accountand by mistake i did login with facebook accountso now i have 2 accounts the original one and facebook and i'm not able to link my first account with facebook anymorewhat can i...

• Hi Guys i did sign up using my email, and was always active on that account and by mistake i did login with facebook account so now i have 2 accounts the original one and facebook  and i'm...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Click for free 7 days...

I listening music this is good...but 2 minutes ago music stop and , women talk : click ads free 7 days premium accountHmm. OK. it's good but I clicked ads nothing happens

• I listening music this is good... but 2 minutes ago music stop and , women talk : click ads free 7 days premium account Hmm. OK. it's good but I clicked ads nothing happens
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ACCOUNT HACKED

I have emailed support several times and I am redirected to an online page and have been receiving a generic response. I have an email notification that my email was changed. I am unable to login. This is highly frustrating. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I have emailed support several times and I am redirected to an online page and have been receiving a generic response. I have an email notification that my email was changed. I am unable to login. Th...
  • focusedon1992
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Distributors

Is there a way to find what distributor uploaded music to my account. I have already contacted a few services I thought may have it but the search is stil empty. I have older music on my account that I wish ot have removed but I am not aware of the d...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to find what distributor uploaded music to my account. I have already contacted a few services I thought may have it but the search is stil empty. I have older music on my account that...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook linked email will not update

I have updated my email address on my FB account and the email on my Spotify account will NOT update. It's been a little over 2 hours since I sent a message to @SpotifyCares in regards to this issue, and no response. I have also submitted a contact f...

• I have updated my email address on my FB account and the email on my Spotify account will NOT update. It's been a little over 2 hours since I sent a message to @SpotifyCares in regards to this issue,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Just changed to Family Premium, but me and family member cannot use on different devices same time

Account is now Family premium, but if one of the verified family users on the plan is listening through their log in, it won't let me on mine. Isn't this supposed to allow this on family premium?

• Account is now Family premium, but if one of the verified family users on the plan is listening through their log in, it won't let me on mine.  Isn't this supposed to allow this on family premiu...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Relationship Break Up, Spotify Break Up

Hi. Really hoping someone can help..... My partner and I have split, and we had a spotify family account... he is the main account, however I pay the spotify on my credit card (which did come out of our joint account), but now is my credit card!!! Ho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Really hoping someone can help.....   My partner and I have split, and we had a spotify family account... he is the main account, however I pay the spotify on my credit card (which did com...
  • Vinhoverde
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Altes Konto verknuepfen

Hallo zusammen, ich hatte bis gestern ein Premium Konto ueber die Telekom und habe jetzt dort meinen Vertrag umgestellt. Leider wird Spotify in dem Vertrag nicht mehr angeboten. Jetzt will ich natuerlich Spotify weiter nutzen. Kann ich mein altes Kon...

• Hallo zusammen,   ich hatte bis gestern ein Premium Konto ueber die Telekom und habe jetzt dort meinen Vertrag umgestellt. Leider wird Spotify in dem Vertrag nicht mehr angeboten.   Jet...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can login because of being abroad error

Hi Spotify community! For the first time in years I'd like to use my Spotify account again but it keeps refusing to log me in due to an error of being abroad? I have created my account years ago in The Netherlands, have lived in UK for the last years...

• Hi Spotify community!    For the first time in years I'd like to use my Spotify account again but it keeps refusing to log me in due to an error of being abroad? I have created my account...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription End Date

I've subscribed Spotify Premium through my mobile provider offer and it said that I had this feature until June 30th 2016 but when I log to my Spotify account I get a message saying that my premium account will end in April 27th 2016. How can I manag...

• Casual Listener
  • I've subscribed Spotify Premium through my mobile provider offer and it said that I had this feature until June 30th 2016 but when I log to my Spotify account I get a message saying that my premium a...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

• Regular
  • <email removed by mod>
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists

does any one know how to get a playlist from one account to another

• does any one know how to get a playlist from one account to another
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ps4 link issue

someone is using my account and i need them removed from my account so i can link it to my ps4.

• Casual Listener
  • someone is using my account and i need them removed from my account so i can link it to my ps4.
  • Emileo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes