Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Change username

Hello. Not sure where to go for help excatly. Everything is so confusing and all over the place. But I would like to update my username immedietly. I dont have a facebook account, I only use my spotify through my email. My name on my profile is shela...

• Hello. Not sure where to go for help excatly. Everything is so confusing and all over the place. But I would like to update my username immedietly. I dont have a facebook account, I only use my spoti...
  • sarahsperos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago premium con oferta de 3 meses

No puedo pagar porque me dice que la tarjeta o mi banco están teniendo inconvenientes, lo cual he verificado y no hay problema, en Banamex me dicen que spotify recibe el pago y lo regresan. ¿De qué forma puede solucionarse esto?Desgraciadamente no ex...

• Casual Listener
  • No puedo pagar porque me dice que la tarjeta o mi banco están teniendo inconvenientes, lo cual he verificado y no hay problema, en Banamex me dicen que spotify recibe el pago y lo regresan. ¿De qué f...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't create a account

Hey.I wanted to create a spotify account without linking my facebook.So i fillede the name, password and email and all that like i should.But when i click ''create'' it tells me the name is taken. And i i try another name. Its STILL taken.Also first ...

• Hey. I wanted to create a spotify account without linking my facebook. So i fillede the name, password and email and all that like i should. But when i click ''create'' it tells me the name is tak...
  • mmeyers712
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Cuotas tarjeta de crédito

Pago mi suscripción a premium familia con tarjeta de crédito pero me la difiere automáticamente a 12 cuotas, cómo cambio ésta configuración?

• Pago mi suscripción a premium familia con tarjeta de crédito pero me la difiere automáticamente a 12 cuotas, cómo cambio ésta configuración?
  • Die-go21
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Can‘t log in

Hello, I lost my phone and when I downloaded Spotify on my new phone, I realised that I forgot my E-Mail Adress/Username and password and cant get into my account but still I am paying 9.99€ every month !! I am begging you to help me ASAP

• Hello, I lost my phone and when I downloaded Spotify on my new phone, I realised that I forgot my E-Mail Adress/Username and password and cant get into my account but still I am paying 9.99€ every mo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in with Facebook

I pay premium for the Spotify app, i tried logging in on the app and as I've forgotten my username and password I usually just log in with Facebook like before but I've tried several times and when I press the log in with Facebook button it just come...

• I pay premium for the Spotify app, i tried logging in on the app and as I've forgotten my username and password I usually just log in with Facebook like before but I've tried several times and when I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Music Push Algorithm

I am tired of RAP ,Justin Bieber and the new autotuned artists all being pushed on my feeds when my playlists and listening habits show classic rock, new wave, alternative and metal as my listening preference. I hate Rap, it's not music, wish Bieber ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am tired of RAP ,Justin Bieber  and the new autotuned artists all being pushed on my feeds when my playlists and listening habits show classic rock, new wave, alternative and metal as my liste...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem

I cant redeem my daugherts code on our familyplan?? 

• I cant redeem my daugherts code on our familyplan??  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Have premium but new Alexa app won't recognise my email address??

Recently added alexa app onto smart phone It won't recognise my premium account.Keep trying to log in but the email address is not recognised. Any help?

• Recently added alexa app onto smart phone  It won't recognise my premium account. Keep trying to log in but the email address is not recognised. Any help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Discover

After reinstalling and resetting my profile on spotify, it keeps showing the picture of me and my ex-girlfriend at the weekly discover playlist.. As you can imagine, this is not a favorite thing for me to be confronted with each time I open spotify. ...

• After reinstalling and resetting my profile on spotify, it keeps showing the picture of me and my ex-girlfriend at the weekly discover playlist.. As you can imagine, this is not a favorite thing for ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, trying to change my profile name (not username)

Hi everyone, I hope my post gets noticed by someone in the stream of spam that is targeting this board. I have a Premium for Family account and I'd like to know if there's a way to change my name, since it was mistaken for another one during the sign...

• Hi everyone, I hope my post gets noticed by someone in the stream of spam that is targeting this board.   I have a Premium for Family account and I'd like to know if there's a way to change my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

payment charged without activation service

I tried to activate spotify for students. My school is not in the list but I got the same charge without activating the service.

• I tried to activate spotify for students. My school is not in the list but I got the same charge without activating the service.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid but I can't use my subscription !!!

Hi, once again I paid my subscription and once again it's impossible to use it! I was take my premium subscription 23th November and my personnal Spotify account show "free" despite of I take "premium" subscription! I'm real disappointed it's the sec...

• Hi, once again I paid my subscription and once again it's impossible to use it! I was take my premium subscription 23th November and my personnal Spotify account show "free" despite of I take "premiu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

payment charged without activation service

I tried to activate spotify for students. My school is not in the list but I got the same charge without activating the service.

• I tried to activate spotify for students. My school is not in the list but I got the same charge without activating the service.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I lose my songs if I join spotify family??

I want to get spotify premium for family but my fiancee already has spotify premium and lots pf songs, will she lose her songs and have to search and download them all again??

• I want to get spotify premium for family but my fiancee already has spotify premium and lots pf songs, will she lose her songs and have to search and download them all again?? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email and password unknown, cant sign in

Hi For some reason my account was signed out and I was unable to sign back in. I then tried to reset my password but then I remembered my six year old email is not in use anymore. So now my old password wont work anymore and the profile's email isn't...

• Visitor
  • Hi   For some reason my account was signed out and I was unable to sign back in. I then tried to reset my password but then I remembered my six year old email is not in use anymore.  &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Paid but doesn't work

Hello people what happen when I already paid and service not re-established yet? I need to do something from my side ???I need reply abour it.Thanks in advance

• Hello people what happen when I already paid and service not re-established yet? I need to do something from my side ??? I need reply abour it. Thanks in advance
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

tyhtryhtryh

trhrthth

• Regular
  • trhrthth
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login - can't use abroad.. I'm not abroad

I've never travelled since making this account. The country in my profile matches where I am. Deleted and reinstalled the app on my iphone didn't work. I can only sign in on the spotify website. Help?

• I've never travelled since making this account. The country in my profile matches where I am. Deleted and reinstalled the app on my iphone didn't work. I can only sign in on the spotify website. Help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login since update

I recently uodated the spotify app and now Ican't login euther with my email and password or with Facebook .

• I recently uodated the spotify app and now Ican't login euther with my email and password or with Facebook . 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes