Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

how do i cancel my account ?

i can´t cancel my account, i made the steps by one by one but when i enter the subscription i don´t see the option ¨cancel subscription¨

• i can´t cancel my account, i made the steps by one by one but when i enter the subscription i don´t see the option ¨cancel subscription¨  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i leave a Family premium plan without going through the admin?

Hello, I am no longer in contact with the admin for the family plan. How can i leave the plan without going through the admin? Brendan

• Hello,   I am no longer in contact with the admin for the family plan. How can i leave the plan without going through the admin?   Brendan
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music limit and music offline????

Hi, i was wondering why on your website, it says you can have 10,000 songs per play list but you can only download 3,000 to listen to offline??? And it says there’s no limit to the songs in the “my songs” thing but I tried to put more than 10,000 in ...

• Hi, i was wondering why on your website, it says you can have 10,000 songs per play list but you can only download 3,000 to listen to offline??? And it says there’s no limit to the songs in the “my s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify elimina todas la musica que tengo descargada

Es un problema recurrente, descargo las canciones que quiero escucgar offline y al pasar algunos meses, spotify me elimina dichas descargas. Por lo tanto, tengo que volver a descargar todo nuevamente. Alguien sabe porque sucede esto?

• Casual Listener
  • Es un problema recurrente, descargo las canciones que quiero escucgar offline y al pasar algunos meses, spotify me elimina dichas descargas. Por lo tanto, tengo que volver a descargar todo nuevamente...
  • nicolasbahm
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else using my account- I've taken **every** step to prevent this.

Hello spotify community members and moderators,For the past, I don't know- 3 months I've been having a reoccuring issue; a user, who I'm guessing is named Aiden (due to his device names) keeps using my spotify account. I have changed my password, for...

• Hello spotify community members and moderators, For the past, I don't know- 3 months I've been having a reoccuring issue; a user, who I'm guessing is named Aiden (due to his device names) keeps usin...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

Socorro, fiz minha conta vinculada ao facebook e o cancelei (a conta era premium), e agora o que eu faco? Nao consigo entrar de novo. Por favor ajudem

• Visitor
  • Socorro, fiz minha conta vinculada ao facebook e o cancelei (a conta era premium), e agora o que eu faco? Nao consigo entrar de novo. Por favor ajudem
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible log in

Hi everyone, I am having troubles to log in my account, it keeps say to change the country, which is the one I am in, and even if I try to change the country the tab in ' edit profile' is marked grey, I can't edit it. Same story if I try to log in wi...

• Hi everyone, I am having troubles to log in my account, it keeps say to change the country, which is the one I am in, and even if I try to change the country the tab in ' edit profile' is marked grey...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi perfil ha cambiado solo

Hola. Entro en Spotify y han cambiado mi nombre de perfil y han desaparecido mis listas de reproduccion. Como puedo volver al estado anterior? Gracias.

• Hola. Entro en Spotify y han cambiado mi nombre de perfil y han desaparecido mis listas de reproduccion. Como puedo volver al estado anterior? Gracias.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student account activation problem

I am trying to cancel my old subscription and activate a student account. However, when I first tried to activate it, something went wrong. I assumed everything was just messed up in the system. However, I was still charged the $5.27 to my bank accou...

• I am trying to cancel my old subscription and activate a student account. However, when I first tried to activate it, something went wrong. I assumed everything was just messed up in the system. Howe...
  • William_13
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invite not recieved

Hi thereI am admin on a Premium for family account, but one familymember is not recieving his invite (and, yes, the mailadress is correct, and it is not in his junkmail.....)Hope somebody can help Gekko

• Hi there I am admin on a Premium for family account, but one familymember is not recieving his invite (and, yes, the mailadress is correct, and it is not in his junkmail.....) Hope somebody can hel...
  • William_13
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

JFA has two artist profiles

JFA is also listed as J.F.A.spotify:artist:7vK8mhJsXkHv7319kbSPuXspotify:artist:203r1Omgq42RvomapCvNvO JFA is the most used spelling and that's also the most complete artist profile on Spotify. And it would be best if J.F.A. got merged with JFA. And ...

• Casual Listener
  • JFA is also listed as J.F.A. spotify:artist:7vK8mhJsXkHv7319kbSPuX spotify:artist:203r1Omgq42RvomapCvNvO   JFA is the most used spelling and that's also the most complete artist profile on S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem/error in an artist

Where do i report an error with an artist? "Vincenzo" (electronic music producer) has an other artist inside, another Vincenzo (italian singer and songwriter). They have to be divided.

• Casual Listener
  • Where do i report an error with an artist? "Vincenzo" (electronic music producer) has an other artist inside, another Vincenzo (italian singer and songwriter). They have to be divided.
  • Curb
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Change username displayed in spotify app

Hello everybody, I am just wondering if it's possible to change the spotify username which shows up in the app now. If so, can somebody tell me how to do this because I don't want to use my old username anymore. Thanks for every suggestion!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody, I am just wondering if it's possible to change the spotify username which shows up in the app now. If so, can somebody tell me how to do this because I don't want to use my old usern...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone stole my account and deleted my songs, help!

So I was having some trouble logging in today, it would log in for 2 seconds then log me back out. I reset my password, got back in, and some ***HOLE deleted my saved songs and replaced them with Linkin Park and System of a Down. Now they're the only...

• So I was having some trouble logging in today, it would log in for 2 seconds then log me back out. I reset my password, got back in, and some ***HOLE deleted my saved songs and replaced them with Lin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemi per accedere a Spotify

Salve, Ho alcuni problemi no il mio Account. Mi capita molte volte che quando cerco di accedere a Spotify invece di entrare nel mio attuale account mi ritrovo in un altro profilo non mio, disconnettendomi subito dopo e rientrando, sempre utilizzando ...

• Salve, Ho alcuni problemi no il mio Account. Mi capita molte volte che quando cerco di accedere a Spotify invece di entrare nel mio attuale account mi ritrovo in un altro profilo non mio, disconn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium

Hi. Im having problems with signing with family premium. Im trying to get my 8 year son a sign on within the family premium. He has no email address, so how do I get him his own sign on. please help Im going nuts here.

• Hi.   Im having problems with signing with family premium.    Im trying to get my 8 year son a sign on within the family premium. He has no email address, so how do I get him his o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ACCOUNT

I've lost all my music, and I can't listen my playlists offline.

• I've lost all my music, and I can't listen my playlists offline.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DLNA support in Spotify

I was listning to music and then it says that I am offline. I log out, and now can I not log in. It says that I am offline, andI have to go online first. But I am online. I have premium and Android mobile.

• I was listning to music and then it says that I am offline. I log out, and now can I not log in.  It says that I am offline, and I have to go online first. But I am online.   I have...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

aolmail

aolmail

• Regular
  • aolmail
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Country doesn't match my profile Error:408

I opened my free spotify account while abroad in Poland a year ago, but I set my country in my profile as my home country. Now that I'm back in my home country, I upgraded to a premium account but I keep getting Error: 408 even though it already matc...

• I opened my free spotify account while abroad in Poland a year ago, but I set my country in my profile as my home country. Now that I'm back in my home country, I upgraded to a premium account but I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes