Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Chosing Username - not possible anymore?

I delete my old account because want change username...Now after registration its a random username code...How can i chose my username during registration?** See https://support.spotify.com/de/account_payment_help/account_basics/change-my-username/

• Casual Listener
  • I delete my old account because want change username... Now after registration its a random username code... How can i chose my username during registration?* * See  https://support.sp...
  • SebLangen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] Add like or dislike button to personal discover weekly playlist

I never had problems with my spotefi acound until this evening, I wanted to find music on the discovery page but it only shows new releases and music of the day. Is it a glitch, I had this thing too last month.Do you know what I should do?

• Casual Listener
  • I never had problems with my spotefi acound until this evening, I wanted to find music on the discovery page but it only shows new releases and music of the day. Is it a glitch, I had this thing too ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist disappeared & Artists I'm Following list lost

I just spent two days building a special Playlist and an Artist List to follow of over 250 artists. When I logged into my account today the Playlist was gone & my List of Artists had reverted to where they were 3 days ago.I've been a paid subscriber ...

• I just spent two days building a special Playlist and an Artist List to follow of over 250 artists.  When I logged into my account today the Playlist was gone & my List of Artists had revert...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CONNEXION PROBLEM

i recently deleted my facebook account which is related to my premium spotify account . and now with the new one i can't use my premium account The problem ,is the first facebook account is definielty deleted, so i can't disconect the premium account...

• Casual Listener
  • i recently deleted my facebook account which is related to my premium spotify account . and now with the new one i can't use my premium account  The problem ,is the first facebook account is de...
  • imed1998
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Watch app

Won’t let me log int Watchify or the other Spotify app for Apple Watch keep saying login in failed when my user name and password is correct

• Won’t let me log int Watchify or the other Spotify app for Apple Watch keep saying login in failed when my user name and password is correct
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Want to cancel Spotify Premium Subscription Through iTunes.

I accidentally subscribed through iTunes and would like to cancel it but it won't let me. It is my first time subscribing. I want to subscribe through Spotify. I went to the Subscription & Payment section but I don't see a Cancel Subscription button....

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally subscribed through iTunes and would like to cancel it but it won't let me. It is my first time subscribing. I want to subscribe through Spotify.     I went to the Subsc...
  • Buuldhead36
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes

Not able to log on - IP/current country match

Hello everyone, The last couple of years I was quite a lot abroad. I never had any issues to log on. Now back in Belgium I cannot log on anymore. I checked the community and read the suggestions about country and IP address. If I check my account it ...

• Hello everyone,   The last couple of years I was quite a lot abroad. I never had any issues to log on. Now back in Belgium I cannot log on anymore. I checked the community and read the suggest...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Plano Familiar Premium" does not work

I upgraded my plan to the "Plano Familiar Premium" so my girlfriend, who lives with me, could have the same package/plan as me. Prior to this upgrade both of us had separate plans. Thus, I upgraded my plan to this Family Premium Plan and my girlfrien...

• I upgraded my plan to the "Plano Familiar Premium" so my girlfriend, who lives with me, could have the same package/plan as me. Prior to this upgrade both of us had separate plans. Thus, I upgraded m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I was using my student discount on an old account and now I'm trying to use it on my new account it won't let me.

• I was using my student discount on an old account and now I'm trying to use it on my new account it won't let me. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged

I just looked at my bank statement and Spotify charged me 9.99 instead of 4.99. How can this be fixed?

• Casual Listener
  • I just looked at my bank statement and Spotify charged me 9.99 instead of 4.99. How can this be fixed?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Einloggen funktioniert nicht

Hallo, Ich habe folgendes Problem, nämlich kann ich mich nicht in meinen Account einloggen den ich über Facebook benutze. Jedes mal wenn ich es versuche loggt es mich ein und sofort wieder aus mit den Worten "Benutzername oder Kennwort ungültig". Ich...

• Hallo,   Ich habe folgendes Problem, nämlich kann ich mich nicht in meinen Account einloggen den ich über Facebook benutze. Jedes mal wenn ich es versuche loggt es mich ein und sofort wieder a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't update my payment information!!! HELP!

I had recently got a new bank card and I am trying to update my information so that I can continue with my subscription HOWEVER after inputting new information the information is not updating... it just circles forever without changing my credit card...

• I had recently got a new bank card and I am trying to update my information so that I can continue with my subscription HOWEVER after inputting new information the information is not updating... it j...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can i skip songs on my PC but not on my phone? (Non-Premium spotify account)

Why can i skip songs or pick any song i want to listen to on my PC but on the phone i can only shuffle play and can't skip songs. I don't have premium.

• Regular
  • Why can i skip songs or pick any song i want to listen to on my PC but on the phone i can only shuffle play and can't skip songs.  I don't have premium.
  • drbfitzgerald
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes

Problems with my username and verify my spotify artist account

Hi, I have the following problem. My username will be displayed in a scrambled letter order. The problem now is that I can not create and verify a Spotify Artist account. That is, the URL code is displayed with the scrambled order of letters, so I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have the following problem. My username will be displayed in a scrambled letter order. The problem now is that I can not create and verify a Spotify Artist account. That is, the URL code is dis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote Monitoring Tool Software

i-Zon provides Employee monitoring system, Computer Monitoring system, and Surveillance Tracking Software for business, parental control,employee tracking software educational.As a result of all the many activities that we carry out on a daily basis ...

• Regular
  • i-Zon provides Employee monitoring system, Computer Monitoring system, and Surveillance Tracking Software for business, parental control,employee tracking software educational.As a result of all the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double email

I have a spotify free acount thats registered with an email. One day I logged my FB in and I use another email on this account. Now, i can't get my premium because says that I have two emails in only one account and i don't know what to do!

• I have a spotify free acount thats registered with an email. One day I logged my FB in and I use another email on this account. Now, i can't get my premium because says that I have two emails in only...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Change Country

Hi, I can't update my country in my settings, which has resulted in me not being able to pay for my Spotify Premium since I'm using a card that isn't registered in the country that my account is set to. The countries I'm talking about are Sweden and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I can't update my country in my settings, which has resulted in me not being able to pay for my Spotify Premium since I'm using a card that isn't registered in the country that my account ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble to get into "Manage Premium for Family" page

When I log into my account and click on "Premium for Family" the "Get Started" page show up. For the record; I have "Premium for Family".What is the problem?

• When I log into my account and click on "Premium for Family" the "Get Started" page show up. For the record; I have "Premium for Family". What is the problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant add familymembers

I can´t add familymember to my Premium for family account?? It looks like this...

Skärmklipp.PNG
  • I can´t add familymember to my Premium for family account?? It looks like this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code: 408

I made my account in Japan and I only use it in Japan.Of course, the country is set to Japan.Is this a bug that will never be fixed?Because I'm seeing this since Spotify came to Japan.

• Casual Listener
  • I made my account in Japan and I only use it in Japan. Of course, the country is set to Japan. Is this a bug that will never be fixed? Because I'm seeing this since Spotify came to Japan.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes