Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify app wasn't working

spotify app wasn't working...deleted then restored app...now lost Premium playlists/info

• spotify app wasn't working...deleted then restored app...now lost Premium playlists/info
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline

I cant get access to my account after the latest update of my iphone. I can only listen to the latest playlist. If i press the button in the right corner nothing happens. Why?? EVa

• Casual Listener
  • I cant get access to my account after the latest update of my iphone. I can only listen to the latest playlist. If i press the button in the right corner nothing happens. Why?? EVa
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email not connecting?

I am connected with facebook and I tried to create a password with my username and when I click the button that says "Send email to set password" it tells me that my email address isn't avaliable. And my facebook email won't show up.

• I am connected with facebook and I tried to create a password with my username and when I click the button that says "Send email to set password" it tells me that my email address isn't avaliable. An...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pay more than I should

Every month, I'm charged with 9.99 euros of the the regular Premium offer, but on the day before usual payment, I get charged with addictional 4.99 euros. Has anyone had the same problem? If so, could you help me getting rid of it? Thanks in advance.

• Every month, I'm charged with 9.99 euros of the the regular Premium offer, but on the day before usual payment, I get charged with addictional 4.99 euros. Has anyone had the same problem? If so, coul...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abo fees

I applied yesterday for a test month the 'premium' version. today I got charged with the monthly fees. Could you please check what went wrong? Many thanks Yolanda

• I applied yesterday for a test month the 'premium' version. today I got charged with the monthly fees. Could you please check what went wrong? Many thanks Yolanda  
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting a facebook account

Hello, I have a problem, when i try to connect my spotify account to facebook i'm being redirected to facebook page, where I'm supposed to allow spotify some things and then i get redirectied back to spotify page which says that an error has occured,...

• Hello,  I have a problem, when i try to connect my spotify account to facebook i'm being redirected to facebook page, where I'm supposed to allow spotify some things and then i get redirectied ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook abgemeldet (seit langem), jetzt Acc unabhängig

Hallo Community, ich bin seid einem Jahr Facebooklos und habe Spotify aber weiterhin in der Premiumvariante genutzt (über Telekom). Aufgrund meiner aktuellen Vertragsverlängerung ist mein Spotify Abo geschmissen worden und ich muss mir dieses nun wie...

• Visitor
  • Hallo Community,   ich bin seid einem Jahr Facebooklos und habe Spotify aber weiterhin in der Premiumvariante genutzt (über Telekom). Aufgrund meiner aktuellen Vertragsverlängerung ist mein Sp...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to update payment details

My credit card was recently canceled and I have received a new one. I'm trying to update my payment details and on multiple devices whenever I try to update my payment details, I enter my information and hit continue and the button grays out and is s...

• My credit card was recently canceled and I have received a new one.  I'm trying to update my payment details and on multiple devices whenever I try to update my payment details, I enter my infor...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating payment while abroad

Hello, I'm from the U.S. and currently live in Peru. My Spotify payment was working fine for a few months and it recently stopped working. It made me change my country but it won't take my card due to it not being from Peru. Any one else ever experie...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm from the U.S. and currently live in Peru. My Spotify payment was working fine for a few months and it recently stopped working. It made me change my country but it won't take my c...
  • rsorens
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me cobran 2 Veces al mes

he estado realizando seguimiento a mi cuenta y me he dado cuenta ya que me realizan doble cobro y no hay manera de contactar a ningún funcionario para que me de respuesta sobre está situación. ..me realizan los cobros los dias 30 y los 14 de cada mes...

• he estado realizando seguimiento  a mi cuenta y me  he dado cuenta ya que me  realizan doble  cobro y no hay manera de contactar a ningún funcionario para que  me de respuest...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t login and can’t reset password

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I’ have a premium subscription, linked to the email jsage5@yahoo.comcan’t reset my password because it says that there is no account linked to this email, BUT IM POSITIVE IT IS BECAUSE I GET MY SPOTIFY RECEIPTS FROM THAT E...

• Visitor
  •   I’ have a premium subscription, linked to the email jsage5@yahoo.com can’t reset my password because it says that there is no account linked to this email, BUT IM POSITIVE IT IS BECAUSE I GE...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook log in problem

I have my Facebook account as main account for premium family. However I logged out on my android app to prepare for changing device, however I could not log back in and keep asking for changing Facebook password?what can I do now since I could not e...

• I have my Facebook account as main account for premium family. However I logged out on my android app to prepare for changing device, however I could not log back in and keep asking for changing Face...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution account hacked

My account was hacked tonight, my email adress was changed what i didnt do and i cant login cause he changed my password aswell. Please help me get my account back!

• My account was hacked tonight, my email adress was changed what i didnt do and i cant login cause he changed my password aswell. Please help me get my account back!
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant click the close button in email

Hey I've done every step to close my account, but in the email I cant click that button. There is none...and the support is not responding https://prnt.sc/h9gqd9 = Screenshot

• Visitor
  • Hey I've done every step to close my account, but in the email I cant click that button. There is none...and the support is not responding   https://prnt.sc/h9gqd9 = Screenshot
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student premium not working in Spain and can't change country in account settings

I currently have a student premium account. I am in Spain now and Spotify premium seems to be no longer working (though I am still being charged for it). The option to edit my country in account settings is disabled. What do I do?

• I currently have a student premium account.  I am in Spain now and Spotify premium seems to be no longer working (though I am still being charged for it).  The option to edit my country in ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "other devices available" while on public transport - HACK?

I was having an issue today while on the subway. My music stopped and some other music started playing. I noticed, that there were "other devices" available and some other user was listening on my account! I even saw his name on my device/app. I was ...

• I was having an issue today while on the subway. My music stopped and some other music started playing. I noticed, that there were "other devices" available and some other user was listening on my ac...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Log into Spotify on Roku Ultra

I am unable to log into my Spotify account on my Roku. I keep getting error code 6.4. Anybody able to help?

• I am unable to log into my Spotify account on my Roku. I keep getting error code 6.4. Anybody able to help?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 28/5000 Add email to spotify account

Hi Spotify My account is connected to facebook account and I set the password but it gives an error Sorry, my e-mail address could not be reached. Please log out and log back on and try again. If the problem persists please contact support but facebo...

• Hi Spotify My account is connected to facebook account and I set the password but it gives an error Sorry, my e-mail address could not be reached. Please log out and log back on and try again. If the...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution trouble updating payment method

I'm paying $9.99/month for Spotify premium because I am no longer a student; I recently got a new debit card and every time I try to change my payment method I am led to the student discount screen (where I cannot update my card because I'm not a ver...

• I'm paying $9.99/month for Spotify premium because I am no longer a student; I recently got a new debit card and every time I try to change my payment method I am led to the student discount screen (...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why do we have to come here??

Why does everyone have to come here?Why cant we just disconnect a facebok acct from this service?Why cant we log out compleatly and login with another FB account?Be that a friend logging in on my computer, or me switching from one acct to the another...

• Why does everyone have to come here? Why cant we just disconnect a facebok acct from this service? Why cant we log out compleatly and login with another FB account? Be that a friend logging in on ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes