Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Payment problem/ Ödeme sorunu

iyi günler spotify premium üyeliği hakkında bir sorunum var şu an ki kullandığım ve daha öncede üyelik aldığım kart ile ödeme yapamıyorum sürekli hata veriyor. Bankamlada görüştüm kartla ilgili bir sorun gözükmediği söylendi bana ve diğer internet si...

• iyi günler spotify premium üyeliği hakkında bir sorunum var şu an ki kullandığım ve daha öncede üyelik aldığım kart ile ödeme yapamıyorum sürekli hata veriyor. Bankamlada görüştüm kartla ilgili bir s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Country -

I know from LOTS of googling that this subject has been done to death here and elsewhere... but despite following everyones tips and tricks I STILL can't change the country of my Premium Account. Why, why, why is such a simple thing so difficult?? I ...

• Visitor
  • I know from LOTS of googling that this subject has been done to death here and elsewhere... but despite following everyones tips and tricks I STILL can't change the country of my Premium Account. Why...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com a conta familiar

Boa tarde, comunidade,Estou com um problema na minha conta familiar. 1) Primeiro, enviei um convite para uma familiar e a mesma não conseguiu fazer seu cadastro (segue mensagem que apareceu, em anexo)2) Nesta mensagem, consta que a pessoa não consegu...

• Boa tarde, comunidade, Estou com um problema na minha conta familiar.  1) Primeiro, enviei um convite para uma familiar e a mesma não conseguiu fazer seu cadastro (segue mensagem que apareceu,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I log in, and find someone else's playlists

Hello Everyone!So I just tried to log in on another device, managed to do it, and found a completely different profile. This other profiles lists are nat even near my style, but uses my email address, and I can log in with my password.If you know a s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Everyone! So I just tried to log in on another device, managed to do it, and found a completely different profile. This other profiles lists are nat even near my style, but uses my email add...
  • pzoli95
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

fgfgfgfgf

fgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfdddddddddd

• Regular
  • fgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfddddddddddfgfdddddddddd
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

In the middle of switching account info with Spotify support but got cut off

Hi! I was in the middle of being helped by someone online and wifi cut us off. I created a new Spotify account since my previous email was deactivated and I had no way of changing the email (since it was linked to Facebook). The support person was in...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I was in the middle of being helped by someone online and wifi cut us off. I created a new Spotify account since my previous email was deactivated and I had no way of changing the email (since it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone Spotify App - Login Failed Could not Connect to Facebook

Suddenly I'm having issues loging into spotify with facebook. I'm logged into the facebook app (Tried logging out nad back on), I've forces closed all apps and I've done a hard restart on my phone. I went into facebook settings and couldn't find spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Suddenly I'm having issues loging into spotify with facebook. I'm logged into the facebook app (Tried logging out nad back on), I've forces closed all apps and I've done a hard restart on my phone. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Overbilling me

Yes for one thing I do not like the idea that we can't talk to you all face-to-face all live person on phone okay second of all I want to know why in the **bleep** did y'all charge me 1999 when my monthly service supposed to be 999

• Yes for one thing I do not like the idea that we can't talk to you all face-to-face all live person on phone okay second of all I want to know why in the **bleep** did y'all charge me 1999 when my mo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

acquisto errato

Salve per sbaglio ho preso spotify per studenti, ma non sono un studente, come posso essere risarcito? mi sono subito toltot 5 € prima ancora di avermi attivato i 14 gg di prova, sono molto deluso

• Salve per sbaglio ho preso spotify per studenti, ma non sono un studente, come posso essere risarcito? mi sono subito toltot 5 € prima ancora di avermi attivato i 14 gg di prova, sono molto delu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with getting a student account

Since i am a student on the University of Leiden, i's like to have the student discount. But spotify only allows people to pay their student account by creditcard. Since i don't have a creditcard, i am nog able to proceed with a student account.I can...

• Since i am a student on the University of Leiden, i's like to have the student discount. But spotify only allows people to pay their student account by creditcard. Since i don't have a creditcard, i ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium acount

ı have a problem ı have been useing spotfy for 2 year but this morning my family premiım acount deleted and ı try to bring back my play list and premium pack but ı cant pls help me how can ı bring back my premium acount another premium family member ...

• ı have a problem ı have been useing spotfy for 2 year but this morning my family premiım acount deleted and ı try to bring back my play list and premium pack but ı cant pls help me how can ı bring ba...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in due to my country not matching the one in my profile.

Hello to all!Im currently traveling and plan to travel for a couple of months. Apparetly Spotify doesent like that (see pic included). Idk why or whom designed this but thats really poor design if you ask me. Yes i can change my country where i am cu...

• Hello to all! Im currently traveling and plan to travel for a couple of months. Apparetly Spotify doesent like that (see pic included). Idk why or whom designed this but thats really poor des...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked and email is outdated

Hey, it looks like my account has been hacked as my password has been changed and I keep getting disconnected. I tried to change my password back and log out everywhere but I can' reset my password as i have been logging in with Facebook and my accou...

• Hey, it looks like my account has been hacked as my password has been changed and I keep getting disconnected. I tried to change my password back and log out everywhere but I can' reset my password a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Opeens geen premium meer

Hoi! Twee dagen geleden moest ik opeens opnieuw inloggen op spotify en bleek dat ik geen premiumaccount meer heb. Geen idee waar dat ineens vandaan komt en wat ik eraan kan doen. Stopt zo'n premium automatisch? Al mijn gemaakte afspeellijsten zijn to...

• Hoi! Twee dagen geleden moest ik opeens opnieuw inloggen op spotify en bleek dat ik geen premiumaccount meer heb. Geen idee waar dat ineens vandaan komt en wat ik eraan kan doen. Stopt zo'n premium a...
  • Estherhl99
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

sdxfced

fdcfv

• Casual Listener
  • fdcfv
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem of connection

I cannot CONNECT anymore (after automatic renewal following change ouf card details) and get a message that I can't use Spotify abroad for mire than 14 days. Thanks for the solution. JC

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot CONNECT anymore (after automatic renewal following change ouf card details) and get a message that I can't use Spotify abroad for mire than 14 days. Thanks for the solution. JC
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't manage my family account

I recenty started an Family Premium Account. When I try to manage my account as descibed on the Q&A, I only receive a blank page. I tried several times, different days.

• I recenty started an Family Premium Account. When I try to manage my account as descibed on the Q&A, I only receive a blank page. I tried several times, different days.
  • Ninse1975
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem or connection

I cannot CONNECT anymore (after automatic renewal following change ouf card details) and get a message that I can't use Spotify abroad for mire than 14 days. Thanks for the solution. JC

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot CONNECT anymore (after automatic renewal following change ouf card details) and get a message that I can't use Spotify abroad for mire than 14 days. Thanks for the solution. JC
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account hack

I have a shared family account and my user has hacked me.I can not change the password because someone else has changed it by adding their email.I need to solve it, otherwise I will cancel the service.

• I have a shared family account and my user has hacked me.I can not change the password because someone else has changed it by adding their email.I need to solve it, otherwise I will cancel the servic...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook cannnot Connect with my Facebook account

Tania una primera cuenta con Facebook. Pero ahora hice otra y no pudo postear canciones en my Facebook porque parece que aún está activada la antigua . Porque no puedo conectar la nueva cuenta a Facebook favor ayúdenme. Tengo el número de Spotify que...

• Tania una primera cuenta con Facebook. Pero ahora hice otra y no pudo postear canciones en my Facebook porque parece que aún está activada la antigua . Porque no puedo conectar la nueva cuenta a Face...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes