Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I'm not receiving a password reset link to my email

I forgot my spotify password and have tried to reset it several times, but never receive a link to reset my password

• Visitor
  • I forgot my spotify password and have tried to reset it several times, but never receive a link to reset my password
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

if you get this kind of a PM ask before agreeing

so yesterday i got a PM from someone that has a recent account made but if you get the same message ask what it fully about then just agreeing to it, the internet can be full of BS somethings but really ask before agreeing with it and sometime it cou...

Screenshot 2023-03-04 12.16.22 PM.png
  • Roadie
  • so yesterday i got a PM from someone that has a recent account made but if you get the same message ask what it fully about then just agreeing to it, the internet can be full of BS somethings but rea...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

The enhance option for my playlist isn't popping up anymore

I have the Spotify duo plan and used to have the enhance option pop up and id use it, but I checked today and I don't have the option anymore on my playlist.

• Visitor
  • I have the Spotify duo plan and used to have the enhance option pop up and id use it, but I checked today and I don't have the option anymore on my playlist.
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Change web page language.

I live in Finland but I don’t speak Finnish.I need to update my account and payment info, but the whole page is in Finnish and I don’t know how to change the language.

• I live in Finland but I don’t speak Finnish. I need to update my account and payment info, but the whole page is in Finnish and I don’t know how to change the language.
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Email has been changed with a typo, account recovery is not possible

I changed my account's email address for some reason and now recovery is not possible for the account. I've been using spotify for a long time, there are a huge number of songs in the library that are important to me, please help.User name *****

• Casual Listener
  • I changed my account's email address for some reason and now recovery is not possible for the account. I've been using spotify for a long time, there are a huge number of songs in the library that ar...
  • tonyvaits
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch between accounts on one device

My Question or Issue Is there any way to easily switch between accounts on our family plan on my device (iphone)? When my kid wants to listen to music it takes to long to sign in and out, which totally destroys my preferences. Thank you

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   Is there any way to easily switch between accounts on our family plan on my device (iphone)? When my kid wants to listen to music it takes to long to sign in and out, wh...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

They changed my home screen to something new and it's very inconvenient. I

They changed my home screen to something new and it's very inconvenient. I want them to return it to what it was, thank you

• They changed my home screen to something new and it's very inconvenient. I want them to return it to what it was, thank you
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to retrieve my account?

My husband has a Spotify account and from what I understand I was the second user on the account. I haven't used mine in awhile and cannot find it, and I'm scared if I try anything I'll accidentally erase his songs.

• Visitor
  • My husband has a Spotify account and from what I understand I was the second user on the account. I haven't used mine in awhile and cannot find it, and I'm scared if I try anything I'll accidentally ...
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan but still being charge for individual plan

Hi, ProfileUsername: ericgoodEmail:eagood@gmail.com We signed up for the family plan on 9/28/2016 and CC charged 16.23. We are now realizing that my son who previously had an individual acct but whom we moved over as part of our new fam account is st...

• Hi,   Profile Username: ericgood Email:eagood@gmail.com   We signed up for the family plan on 9/28/2016 and CC charged 16.23.  We are now realizing that my son who previously ha...
  • Ainzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution He cambiado mi cuenta de premium a premium duo, me van a cobrar ambas?

Me he cambiado de premium a duo y he añadido a mi pareja, pero ambos teníamos cuentas premium por separado, nos cancelan la suscripción anterior o nos cobran ambas?

• Visitor
  • Me he cambiado de premium a duo y he añadido a mi pareja, pero ambos teníamos cuentas premium por separado, nos cancelan la suscripción anterior o nos cobran ambas?
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify friends not showing up

Spoiler (Highlight to read) PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceThinkpad laptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi there,I used to be able to view friends' Spotify activities but for some reason I am now only seeing this. Wondering if ther...

endots_0-1673490083035.png endots_1-1673490115315.png
  • Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Singapore Device Thinkpad laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi there, I used to be able to view friends' Spotify activities but fo...
  • BatuhanBulut
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment With QR code

Guys I paid for a yearly subscription for Spotify premium through QR code scanning via UPI and money was debited from my account and said payment was successful and purchase is confirmed,but my premium hasn’t been activated.Is there something else I ...

• Visitor
  • Guys I paid for a yearly subscription for Spotify premium through QR code scanning via UPI and money was debited from my account and said payment was successful and purchase is confirmed,but my premi...
  • Antonbadan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem connecting to the duo account

I have a duo premium subscription, I use an iPhone XR with IOS. The subscription is based in France, I am currently in Brazil. My last payment had not gone through but the payment information has been updated. It's been 3 times that I log in but I ge...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a duo premium subscription, I use an iPhone XR with IOS. The subscription is based in France, I am currently in Brazil. My last payment had not gone through but the payment information has bee...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Streams from the same account but in different countries

PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyMy Question or IssueHey!I have learnt that streams from different countries make different amount of money for artists. For example, per 1000 streams from Turkey make 1$ but if it is the UK it make 5.8$.Here is the question:I...

•   Plan Premium Country  Turkey My Question or Issue Hey! I have learnt that streams from different countries make different amount of money for artists. For example, per 1000 streams...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to change my profile url

I want to change my profile URL because it contains my name and surname. what to do?

• Visitor
  • I want to change my profile URL because it contains my name and surname. what to do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The short Url´s doesn´t seem to work? I created it through sptfy.com.

My short url to spotify doesn´t work, it was created through sptfy.com, but i can´t reach that page neither. It has been like this for two days now.

• Visitor
  • My short url to spotify doesn´t work, it was created through sptfy.com, but i can´t reach that page neither. It has been like this for two days now.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes