Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Account issue logging in via facebook

My facebook account is having some issue so while that's being reviewed by Facebook I cannot login either on Spotify. I want to be able to login and I've also an active subscription. Can you please transfer my login away from facebook to a normal log...

• Casual Listener
  • My facebook account is having some issue so while that's being reviewed by Facebook I cannot login either on Spotify. I want to be able to login and I've also an active subscription. Can you please t...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution j ai perdu mes playlist sur abonnement premium

j ai un abonnement premium , je suis debité et je ne retrouve pas mes playlists . de plus mon adress mail est devenu obsolete et je souhaite tout faire balancé sur la nouvelle : je ne reçoois plus dinfos sur l ancienne

• Visitor
  • j ai un abonnement premium , je suis debité et je ne retrouve pas mes playlists . de plus mon adress mail est devenu obsolete et je souhaite tout faire balancé sur la nouvelle : <moderator edit - ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why i can't download songs (on premium family plan) on my phone?

i got a new family premium spotify plan but i can not download any song even if i put them in a playlist i think its a glitch because i can't find any answers to it.

• Visitor
  • i got a new family premium spotify plan but i can not download any song even if i put them in a playlist i think its a glitch because i can't find any answers to it.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my spotify username, how to do it?

When I see my username in the panel, it just appears as "457auv9xocye901zd5oq2ruqb" and won't let me change, but my name appears on the app. I want to change it. Please help.

• Visitor
  • When I see my username in the panel, it just appears as "457auv9xocye901zd5oq2ruqb" and won't let me change, but my name appears on the app. I want to change it. Please help.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to find my login details

I have user name, which is pretty big in size, but that is not allowing me to login. I need to recover my login credentials by that username.

• Visitor
  • I have user name, which is pretty big in size, but that is not allowing me to login. I need to recover my login credentials by that username.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Account - Unusable

I changed from my own Premium account to joining a Family Duo Premium plan. Since then I cannot use my Spotify app at all (Android, Samsung Galaxy S20). The start screen immediately reverts to "updating my card details". I cannot cancel this, close t...

• I changed from my own Premium account to joining a Family Duo Premium plan. Since then I cannot use my Spotify app at all (Android, Samsung Galaxy S20). The start screen immediately reverts to "updat...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Your Library] Exemption to the 30 day offline rule

Hi, i know about the 30 offline restriction and am usually totally fine with it and understand the contractual and technical reasons behind it.Here is the catch. As a long time subscriber and vivid user of Spotify all my listening happens here. Now m...

• Hi,   i know about the 30 offline restriction and am usually totally fine with it and understand the contractual and technical reasons behind it. Here is the catch. As a long time subscribe...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium

i have a problem. I forgot my old account password and name and my mom is still taking money from my account. Please help because they take money every month and I won't log in to this account to disconnect it.

• i have a problem. I forgot my old account password and name and my mom is still taking money from my account. Please help because they take money every month and I won't log in to this account to dis...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Making an Account Error

Hi there, I wanted to delete an account and make a new one, but it keeps on saying that "this account has already been tied to an account. Go to login". Can you please help me? Thank you very much.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I wanted to delete an account and make a new one, but it keeps on saying that "this account has already been tied to an account. Go to login". Can you please help me? Thank you very much.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete spotify account without email and password

This is an old account that I had back in high school. I wish to delete it however I do not remember the Gmail account I had used for it nor the password.

• Visitor
  • This is an old account that I had back in high school. I wish to delete it however I do not remember the Gmail account I had used for it nor the password.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Making an Account Error

Hi there, I wanted to delete an account and make a new one, but it keeps on saying that "this account has already been tied to an account. Go to login". Can you please help me? Thank you very much.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I wanted to delete an account and make a new one, but it keeps on saying that "this account has already been tied to an account. Go to login". Can you please help me? Thank you very much.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Making an Account Error

• Casual Listener
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Sign in to Hulu with Spotify Premium/Hulu subscription (HELP)

PlanPremium w/ Hulu My Question or IssueI currently have the bundle subscription but I've signed up for Premium through Facebook. Every time I try to sign in through Facebook on Hulu, it automatically switches to another account I no longer use. I tr...

• Plan Premium w/ Hulu   My Question or Issue I currently have the bundle subscription but I've signed up for Premium through Facebook. Every time I try to sign in through Facebook on Hulu, it...
  • lgreenwood26
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot see my friends public playlists on their profiles

I can't see other people's public playlists, this includes my friends. I know they're public because I was able to see them before on their profiles. Now I can only see their playlists by clicking on it through "Friends Activity". This happens on my ...

• Visitor
  • I can't see other people's public playlists, this includes my friends. I know they're public because I was able to see them before on their profiles. Now I can only see their playlists by clicking o...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account got hacked(I think)

PremiumCountryRomaniaDevice(i Samsung Galaxy J6+(2018)Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi there! PremiumCountryRomaniaDeviceSamsung Galaxy J6+(2018)Operating System AndroidHello!I am having some trouble with my account.On my spotify home p...

• Visitor
  •   Premium Country Romania Device (i Samsung Galaxy J6+(2018) Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi there!   Premium Country Romania Device Samsung Galaxy...
  • joejoe275
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes