Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

ps4 unlink account

i have an old psn account which has since been deleted linked to my spotify account. how do i unlink this as the account is now deleted and was deleted 2 or 3 years ago so i cannot remember what the account was called or the password. please help

• Regular
  • i have an old psn account which has since been deleted linked to my spotify account. how do i unlink this as the account is now deleted and was deleted 2 or 3 years ago so i cannot remember what the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted songs in my personal playlist

Hi Spotify community I have a problem with some of my personal playlists that other songs are being played in my playlist that I have not chosen and there is no option to like or dislike the song and prevent it from playing again even in offline mode...

• Music Fan
  • Hi Spotify community I have a problem with some of my personal playlists that other songs are being played in my playlist that I have not chosen and there is no option to like or dislike the song and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change username

Here are my questions which I'm gonna keep it straight to the point:1. How can I change my username? Can I request to change my username?2. If I want to cancel my subscription which it was just renewed, can I get refund back? (since I can't afford to...

• Visitor
  • Here are my questions which I'm gonna keep it straight to the point: 1. How can I change my username? Can I request to change my username? 2. If I want to cancel my subscription which it was just r...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

premium abo but still advertising

Hi, I´ve got a premium abo and it says that this abo is free of advertising. But since today my music is interrupeted by advertising when I use spotify on my computer.That is not what I´m paying for...does anybody have the same problem??? Thanks a lo...

• Hi, I´ve got a premium abo and it says that this abo is free of advertising. But since today my music is interrupeted by advertising when I use spotify on my computer. That is not what I´m paying fo...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium with Apple ID

Hello,I'd like to buy Spotify Premium With my Apple id but i don't Know where i do thatBye

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'd like to buy Spotify Premium With my Apple id but i don't Know where i do that Bye
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

uitnodiging family krijgt continu : kan niet verzilveren

uitnodiging family geeft continu : kan niet verzilveren : wat nu ? wat zijn jullie overigens ontzettend slecht te bereiken en bereidwillig om te helpen ! ben al 2 avonden bezig om dit te regelen .......

• uitnodiging family geeft continu :  kan niet verzilveren : wat nu ?  wat zijn jullie overigens ontzettend slecht te bereiken en bereidwillig om te helpen !  ben al 2 avonden bezig om d...
  • RW51
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to sign in with Facebook (anywhere)

Hi,I cancelled my Spotify Premium last week and ever since I'm unable to log into my account. On spotify.com I get a "can't display the webpage" message and on the desktop application it says my credentials are invalid, on my PS4 it just keeps loadin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I cancelled my Spotify Premium last week and ever since I'm unable to log into my account. On spotify.com I get a "can't display the webpage" message and on the desktop application it says my ...
  • gayzerteam
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to switch premium account to another country

Hi,I recently relocated from the Netherlands to Singapore. My premium account was linked to the Dutch operator; I therefore called them up some 7-8 weeks back and asked to disconnect the account so that I could include it in my Singaporean operator b...

• Hi, I recently relocated from the Netherlands to Singapore. My premium account was linked to the Dutch operator; I therefore called them up some 7-8 weeks back and asked to disconnect the account so...
  • laurashapiro5
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist loss because of changing country

Hi guys, I'm DavideNice to talking to you. Since several months I moved from Italy to Spain. When I arrived here in Spain after 14 days my spotify asked me to change the country settings.After doing it all the playlists/favourites groups/history I pr...

• Hi guys, I'm Davide Nice to talking to you.   Since several months I moved from Italy to Spain. When I arrived here in Spain after 14 days my spotify asked me to change the country settings. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Combining Premium Accounts under one Family Account

My fiance and I both have premium accounts and want to combine under one Family account without either of us cancelling and losing our playlists and saved music. Is this possible?

• My fiance and I both have premium accounts and want to combine under one Family account without either of us cancelling and losing our playlists and saved music. Is this possible?
  • rheewizz
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes

I cannot sign in my account

Hello, I had an account with premium but suddenly system signed me out. Now I cannot sign in. I didnt change anything. I try to “forgetten password” but it dont work well. I hope you will help me.my user name: orcn

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I had an account with premium but suddenly system signed me out. Now I cannot sign in. I didnt change anything. I try to “forgetten password” but it dont work well. I hope you wi...
  • topillo18
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Group devices - multiroom

HiI have 3 devices at home which can all play Spotify content. Can the 3 devices be grouped to play the same music at the same time (similar to sonos)Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have 3 devices at home which can all play Spotify content. Can the 3 devices be grouped to play the same music at the same time (similar to sonos) Thanks
  • ausjam720
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

role of label ?

what is the role of lables ?

• Casual Listener
  • what is the role of lables ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t accept family bundle invite followed by 404 log in error

Hey team, for some reason after trying to accept an invite to the family bundle and entering my details, I got a message saying “600-oops something went wrong. Following this I have been unable to log in to my account through Facebook as usual. When ...

• Hey team, for some reason after trying to accept an invite to the family bundle and entering my details, I got a message saying “600-oops something went wrong. Following this I have been unable to lo...
  • ethan1412
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Daily Mix is missing on both my phone and PC

I've been using Spotify premium for a few months now and everything was working fine and I was listening to the Daily Mix. I had 3 of them. Then I changed my payment method and after the renewal (I assume), the Daily Mixes are gone on both my phone a...

• Regular
  • I've been using Spotify premium for a few months now and everything was working fine and I was listening to the Daily Mix. I had 3 of them. Then I changed my payment method and after the renewal (I a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird Problem with account login

I don't know whats going on with my account?? I am logged in on two of my computers but tried to login on a third and its telling me I don't have an account. It should be connected to my facebook but its telling me I don't have one with my facebook a...

• I don't know whats going on with my account?? I am logged in on two of my computers but tried to login on a third and its telling me I don't have an account. It should be connected to my facebook but...
  • Daynethe
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

After upgrading to Premium for Family, I get a blank screen when trying to add (invite) family members. What wrong?

• After upgrading to Premium for Family, I get a blank screen when trying to add (invite) family members. What wrong?
  • Mitchmeg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Login

I've had Spotify in the past and recreated one a few months back and I logged in to subscribe to premium and it picked up my old account which I don't use how do I fix this I want to use my most recent Spotify account which is linked to the same emai...

• I've had Spotify in the past and recreated one a few months back and I logged in to subscribe to premium and it picked up my old account which I don't use how do I fix this I want to use my most rece...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PHONE 1(888).558.1121 activate my rokuactivate roku tv how to activate roku roku 4 activation

PHONE 1(888).558.1121 activate my rokuactivate roku tv how to activate roku roku 4 activationPHONE 1(888).558.1121 activate my rokuactivate roku tv how to activate roku roku 4 activationPHONE 1(888).558.1121 activate my rokuactivate roku tv how to ac...

• Regular
  • PHONE 1(888).558.1121 activate my rokuactivate roku tv how to activate roku roku 4 activationPHONE 1(888).558.1121 activate my rokuactivate roku tv how to activate roku roku 4 activationPHONE 1(888)....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes