Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't log in

I can't log in it keeps telling me I'm offline even so that I'm online. What do I do wrong? Can someone help please?

• I can't log in it keeps telling me I'm offline even so that I'm online. What do I do wrong? Can someone help please?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs überblenden

Hallo, ich bin Premiummitglied und möchte gerne "Songs überblenden". Diese Einstellung ist über den PC möglich, nicht jedoch über Handy und Tablet (**bleep** hinterlegt, nicht ansteuerbar) Da ich Spotify aber überwiegend mit Tablet oder Handy nutze, ...

• Hallo, ich bin Premiummitglied und möchte gerne "Songs überblenden". Diese Einstellung ist über den PC möglich, nicht jedoch über Handy und Tablet (**bleep** hinterlegt, nicht ansteuerbar) Da ich Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

where my premium account

I have bought a premium account during the season with the transaction number 629376, ID721221227455078, ID 599,880 account pipink73 but there has not been a week of account that changed so free ?? Why? please follow-up Thank you "

• I have bought a premium account during the season with the transaction number 629376, ID721221227455078, ID 599,880 account pipink73 but there has not been a week of account that changed so free ?? W...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account got taken over by a unknown

Someone took over my account, I always logged in true facebook but out of nothing I needed to log in again and got to see that all my playlist are gone and some Portuguese list on it. Logged in on the web true facebook to find out that my email and p...

• Someone took over my account, I always logged in true facebook but out of nothing I needed to log in again and got to see that all my playlist are gone and some Portuguese list on it. Logged in on th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abonnement

hallo, Op mijn app van spotify geeft hij aan dat ik een "free" member ben.Echter is dit niet zo. Als ik dan inlog op internet geeft hij aan dat ik wel premium heb. BIj voorbaat dank

• Visitor
  • hallo,   Op mijn app van spotify geeft hij aan dat ik een "free" member ben. Echter is dit niet zo. Als ik dan inlog op internet geeft hij aan dat ik wel premium heb.   BIj voorbaat da...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song is not available on my Android

Hello, I am a premium user. I can normaly play my favorite song Piece Of My Life by Monkey Business in desktop but I can't even find it on mobil app for Android.It has also different color on the album list.DOn't you know what is the problem?Thanks.

• Hello, I am a premium user. I can normaly play my favorite song Piece Of My Life by Monkey Business in desktop but I can't even find it on mobil app for Android. It has also different color on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country

I have an italian spotify account, i moved to india and after the 14 days of using spotify abroad i can't change my country in the account settings. it doesn't give me the possibility to change the country, giving no other option than italy... what c...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an italian spotify account, i moved to india and after the 14 days of using spotify abroad i can't change my country in the account settings. it doesn't give me the possibility to change the c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

wsedq3wsedews

q3wasedqwsazxdqwaszxdxsxz

• Regular
  • q3wasedqwsazxdqwaszxdxsxz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account not getting premium

The account still says free even if I have paid and can see the receipt in the account. The account in the receipt in the mail is the one I am logged in to. I wish there was a ticket support for this, I do not like this way of getting help.

• Casual Listener
  • The account still says free even if I have paid and can see the receipt in the account.   The account in the receipt in the mail is the one I am logged in to.   I wish there was a ticke...
  • suda-k
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find settings?

Hi there, I am having lots of difficulty finding settings. I just learned that others can see your most listened to artists and what not and would like to change my privacy settings. But I cannot find how to do that. I'm looking in the top right corn...

• Hi there, I am having lots of difficulty finding settings. I just learned that others can see your most listened to artists and what not and would like to change my privacy settings. But I cannot fin...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Cancelling Spotify 30 day trial

Hi, So if I sign up for the 30 day Spotify Premium trial and enter my credit card info, will I be able to cancel before the 30 day trial is up? Like if I press "cancel trial" will it cancel my trial RIGHT AWAY? I don't want to have to wait a day or t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   So if I sign up for the 30 day Spotify Premium trial and enter my credit card info, will I be able to cancel before the 30 day trial is up? Like if I press "cancel trial" will it cance...
  • philtian1423
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium no reconoce miembro de familia

Buenas Tardes: Ayer le mande invitacion a un miembro de mi familia por medio de su correo. mi familiar siguio los pasos que indica el correo e ingreso la misma direccion en la cual yo vivo pero al finalizar el formulario, el sistema le manda un mensa...

• Buenas Tardes:   Ayer le mande invitacion a un miembro de mi familia por medio de su correo. mi familiar siguio los pasos que indica el correo e ingreso la misma direccion en la cual yo vivo p...
  • cesar31
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Moving abroad

Hi,I moved to England from Italy almost one month ago. Today I tried to log into my account and a message appeared. It said that if I'm abroad for more than 14 days, I have to change my country in my account. So I did. That was this morning, and now ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I moved to England from Italy almost one month ago. Today I tried to log into my account and a message appeared. It said that if I'm abroad for more than 14 days, I have to change my country in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email Address Issues

I went to change my email on spotify so i can create a new profile not linked to my facebook. It required me to change my email on facebook and that it will change my email on my spotify account. 2 weeks later it still has the same eamil on the accou...

• I went to change my email on spotify so i can create a new profile not linked to my facebook. It required me to change my email on facebook and that it will change my email on my spotify account. 2 w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

fdsfsddtt

dggdfhdu

• Regular
  • dggdfhdu
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Having issues sharing to my facebook when i try it tells me that its already connected with other ak

Having issues posting on my facebook it says that its already being used by other account. As far as i know i only have ************ can you help me.

• Having issues posting on my facebook it says that its already being used by other account. As far as i know i only have ************ can you help me.
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging accounts

I have a free account under my primary Facebook account. I have a premium account under a non used Facebook account. Is there anyway I can put the premium account onto my primary Facebook account?

• I have a free account under my primary Facebook account. I have a premium account under a non used Facebook account. Is there anyway I can put the premium account onto my primary Facebook account?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sdfg

sdf

• Regular
  • sdf
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Estoy tratando de agregar a mi esposa a mi plan familiar, le mando la invitacion y cuando ella la acepta le dice que no se puede pasar a plan familiar. que vuelva a enviarle la invitacion

• Estoy tratando de agregar a mi esposa a mi plan familiar, le mando la invitacion y cuando ella la acepta le dice que no se puede pasar a plan familiar. que vuelva a enviarle la invitacion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes