Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify doesn't recognise that i've activated my account.

Okay so I have a spotify account that works fine, but about an hour ago I made a new account with a different email (connected to the same phone number). I activated the account through my emails but I can't log in with my username, and when I do log...

• Okay so I have a spotify account that works fine, but about an hour ago I made a new account with a different email (connected to the same phone number). I activated the account through my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i agree the new conditions - after that mspotify dont recohnized i have premium

Hallo, after my agree to the new conditions spotify dont recognized that i have premium. i did all the instructions (f.e. new password), but there is no change of my status.Thanks for any hlepGerd

• Hallo, after my agree to the new conditions  spotify dont recognized that i have premium. i did all the instructions (f.e. new password), but there is no change of my status. Thanks for any hle...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prevent spotify connect to switch device

I use spotify to play music in multiroom speakers (Samsung). Every now and then it starts playing through the laptop instead however and I need to manually switch back. Can this be prevented?

• I use spotify to play music in multiroom speakers (Samsung). Every now and then it starts playing through the laptop instead however and I need to manually switch back. Can this be prevented? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps charging me twice

iI am getting quite sick of your guys service charging me twice and you won't fix the god darn problem, there is no such thing as stupid 6 digit BAC code, I went to my bank and they said there was no such number. I've been charged ONCE AGAIN this mon...

• Regular
  •   iI am getting quite sick of your guys service charging me twice and you won't fix the god darn problem, there is no such thing as stupid 6 digit BAC code, I went to my bank and they said the...
  • pmondy72
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes

Self Service | Device Management

How can I remove a device from my account 

• How can I remove a device from my account 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how can i delete an account?

me podrian decir porfavor como puedo eliminar una cuenta?

• me podrian decir porfavor como puedo eliminar una cuenta?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice every month

I am getting charged on the 13th and on the 29th every month!  

• Visitor
  • I am getting charged on the 13th and on the 29th every month!    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account stolen. Paypal and college ID linked to it

My account was stolen and has my linked stuff to it so worried about getting it back. Wondering how long it takes support to look into it or what I can do to prove owner ship of the account. Also he deleted playlist I put hours into and wondering if ...

• My account was stolen and has my linked stuff to it so worried about getting it back. Wondering how long it takes support to look into it or what I can do to prove owner ship of the account. Also he ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access through Facebook

Keep getting errors 3 and 304 upon attempting to access my premium spotify account. Says that I do not have a facebook account associated with spotify, however, I do, as created the account via Facebook. My Facebook account is still active, but I can...

• Keep getting errors 3 and 304 upon attempting to access my premium spotify account. Says that I do not have a facebook account associated with spotify, however, I do, as created the account via Faceb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Twee keer op rij plotseling gedowngrade van Premium naar free

Goedennacht, Vorige maand tijdens onze roadtrip door Italië werden onze accounts onder Premium for family opeens gedowngrade. We hadden bij elkaar ongeveer 2000 nummers offline beschikbaar staan. Poof! Alles weg! Zonder reden! Na een hoop gedoe spoti...

• Goedennacht,   Vorige maand tijdens onze roadtrip door Italië werden onze accounts onder Premium for family opeens gedowngrade. We hadden bij elkaar ongeveer 2000 nummers offline beschikbaar s...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Suspected account got hacked

Attention to whom it may concern, I logged in to my Spotify just now and I realised that there is some unknown playlist in recently play. Also, there is a playlist created under my account. However, I does not use my spotify after yesterday morning a...

• Attention to whom it may concern,    I logged in to my Spotify just now and I realised that there is some unknown playlist in recently play. Also, there is a playlist created under my acc...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to pay Spotify Premium via Paypal in Brasil?

I live in Brasil, and I would like to be able to purchase a premium account through Paypal, but the only options I have available are credit card and bank slip.

• I live in Brasil, and I would like to be able to purchase a premium account through Paypal, but the only options I have available are credit card and bank slip.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t log in to my primium account and I am still being charged and I do not want it anymore. What d

I have a primium account and I got logged out. I am not able to log in nor do I remember my log in information. I do not want my subscription anymore to primium yet I’m still being charged. How do I cancel it when I don’t know my login?

• I have a primium account and I got logged out. I am not able to log in nor do I remember my log in information. I do not want my subscription anymore to primium yet I’m still being charged. How do I ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Can't Log In

I can't log into my old account. I was previously linked to my facebook account, but somehow got disconnected. I tried using my facebook credentials but it didn't work. When I tried using my spotify account, it said that the account was linked to fac...

• I can't log into my old account. I was previously linked to my facebook account, but somehow got disconnected. I tried using my facebook credentials but it didn't work. When I tried using my spotify ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesnt detect my devices

Hi, Im a premium user and since a few days all my devices disapeared from my spotify clients (Phone & PC). I have an adroid phone where my client works with no issues and a PC client that also works fine. Since a few days they cant see from any of th...

• Hi,   Im a premium user and since a few days all my devices disapeared from my spotify clients (Phone & PC).   I have an adroid phone where my client works with no issues and a PC c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo aderir à um plano família

boa tarde, tenho uma conta premium e recebi um convite para participar de um plano familiar de um amigo meu. Contudo, quando entro na página indicado no email e coloco o código que recebi aparece a mensagem "Ôpa, algo deu errado. Tente denovo". E já ...

• boa tarde, tenho uma conta premium e recebi um convite para participar de um plano familiar de um amigo meu. Contudo, quando entro na página indicado no email e coloco o código que recebi aparece a m...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

(videsiya)NORTON.COM/SETUP1~855~(958)~(8426) NORTON COM SETUP

(videsiya)NORTON.COM/SETUP1~855~(958)~(8426) NORTON COM SETUP(goibio)1_855_958_8426NOTON SETUP WITH PRODUCT KEY(Bankoksrf)1-(855)~ (958)~(8426)norton.com/setup enter product keyNORTON.COM/SETUPNORTON COM SETUPNORTON SETUPNOTON SETUP WITH PRODUCT KEYN...

• Regular
  • (videsiya)NORTON.COM/SETUP1~855~(958)~(8426) NORTON COM SETUP (goibio)1_855_958_8426NOTON SETUP WITH PRODUCT KEY (Bankoksrf)1-(855)~ (958)~(8426)norton.com/setup enter product key NORTON.COM/SETUP...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

(goibio)1_855_958_8426NOTON SETUP WITH PRODUCT KEY

(goibio)1_855_958_8426NOTON SETUP WITH PRODUCT KEYNORTON COM SETUP 1_855_958_8426NORTON SETUP 1_855_958_8426NOTON SETUP WITH PRODUCT KEY 1_855_958_8426NORTON.COM/SETUP WITH PRODUCT KEY 1_855_958_8426NORTON.COM/SETUP PRODUCT KEY 1_855_958_8426NORTON A...

• Regular
  • (goibio)1_855_958_8426NOTON SETUP WITH PRODUCT KEY NORTON COM SETUP 1_855_958_8426 NORTON SETUP 1_855_958_8426 NOTON SETUP WITH PRODUCT KEY 1_855_958_8426 NORTON.COM/SETUP WITH PRODUCT KEY 1_855_...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Extension on chrome keeps logging me out. help?

i am logged in and randomly listening to music and all of a sudden i have to log back in. any help? windows 10, chrome web app

• Regular
  • i am logged in and randomly listening to music and all of a sudden i have to log back in. any help?   windows 10, chrome web app
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes