Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Unable to use spotify abroad

I sent an email to spotify support but they haven't responded in 5 days, so I'm asking here, this is what I sent them: "I am traveling across Europe now and I'm currently in Croatia (in which spotify is not available) but I have been here just one da...

• Casual Listener
  • I sent an email to spotify support but they haven't responded in 5 days, so I'm asking here, this is what I sent them: "I am traveling across Europe now and I'm currently in Croatia (in which spotify...
  • capitolium
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Same email, new account

Hello,I want to change my Spotify username, so I want to delete my account and create a new one. Am I able to use the same email address for my new account - i.e. I won't get a message saying "This email is linked to another account" or something?

• Visitor
  • Hello, I want to change my Spotify username, so I want to delete my account and create a new one. Am I able to use the same email address for my new account - i.e. I won't get a message saying "Th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Have Spotify family but accounts are being crossed

I am the main account holder and my brother is on my family plan. Whenever I am listening to my spotify he can't listen to his and vise versa. We just started running into this issue. What can we do to fix it so that we can both independently listen ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am the main account holder and my brother is on my family plan. Whenever I am listening to my spotify he can't listen to his and vise versa. We just started running into this issue. What can we do ...
  • alcreutz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline files deleted from PC

Is anyone else on the verge of giving up on spotify over the offline files being constantly deleted? I've reinstalled, reset, deleted devices, follwed Spotify's online help to the letter. I even used Spotify's technical chat help (who told me to redo...

• Is anyone else on the verge of giving up on spotify over the offline files being constantly deleted?   I've reinstalled, reset, deleted devices, follwed Spotify's online help to the letter. I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect new Facebook to old Spotify

Now this is a little weird. Back in like, 2013 I probably connected my old facebook to this Spotify account.In 2015 I started borrowing another account where I shared a premium subscription and this original account was left alone until 2017 when I s...

• Music Fan
  • Now this is a little weird.   Back in like, 2013 I probably connected my old facebook to this Spotify account. In 2015 I started borrowing another account where I shared a premium subscriptio...
  • xnstad
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment.

Everytime i got a new vicacard its a problem to pay.(also paypal)WHY???

• Everytime i got a new vicacard its a problem to pay.(also paypal)WHY???
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using Spotify in North Cyprus

I live in North Cyprus, and frequently get "Your country doesn't match the one set in your profile" error (#408). There are two options Cyprus and Turkey, but none seems to work reliably in both parts of the island, or anywhere close to the border.

• Casual Listener
  • I live in North Cyprus, and frequently get "Your country doesn't match the one set in your profile" error (#408). There are two options Cyprus and Turkey, but none seems to work reliably in both...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Username

Desktop and mobile app show username I created but when I log into browser it shows a random string of 25 letters/numbers. I can't log in with the username I made cause of it. No I did not use facebook to sign up so that's not the answer.

• Desktop and mobile app show username I created but when I log into browser it shows a random string of 25 letters/numbers. I can't log in with the username I made cause of it. No I did not use f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium question: How many devices can I use Spotify on silmutaneously?

Hey,Before I upgrade to premium I wanted to know if I could have it downloaded on my laptop and both me and my partner's phone? Also, is it possible for me to pay while both he and I use it at the same time or is there a limit? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hey, Before I upgrade to premium I wanted to know if I could have it downloaded on my laptop and both me and my partner's phone? Also, is it possible for me to pay while both he and I use it at th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account got Hacked, hacker deleted my Playlists

Hi,I just realized my account was hacked.The hacker proceeded to delete all my playlists. I managed to recover them, but I'm very worried that my information may be compromised. What should I do?

• Hi, I just realized my account was hacked. The hacker proceeded to delete all my playlists.  I managed to recover them, but I'm very worried that my information may be compromised.  W...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Log In to App despite Change of Country

Hi,I've recently moved to Singapore from the U.K. where my Spotify account was initially registered to. I've changed the country in my account profile but am still locked out of the app due to having been abroad for more than 14 days. Am not sure wha...

• Hi, I've recently moved to Singapore from the U.K. where my Spotify account was initially registered to. I've changed the country in my account profile but am still locked out of the app due to ha...
  • alfigalfi
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Private account settings

I set my account to private once and have made myself no longer private since then. However, I still never show up in friend activity for my friends and want to. How do I go about fixing this?

• Casual Listener
  • I set my account to private once and have made myself no longer private since then. However, I still never show up in friend activity for my friends and want to. How do I go about fixing this?
  • SamBurky
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can login on web, but desktop/mobile say I'm abroad

So I've been really loving Spotify for about a year now, never had problems even while traveling. But currently I can't log in anywhere save for Chrome. What gives? They're all up to date and I already tried a reinstall. Forgot to add, my settings ar...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been really loving Spotify for about a year now, never had problems even while traveling. But currently I can't log in anywhere save for Chrome. What gives? They're all up to date and I ...
  • definehuman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

PAID but not getting Premium

I was change my credit card but didnt update in app store, so app store stop paying and Spodify stop my premium acccount as well.Now I update my billing information in app store and today I get a billing of Spodify premium, but I check with my Spodif...

• I was change my credit card but didnt update in app store, so app store stop paying and Spodify stop my premium acccount as well. Now I update my billing information in app store and today I get a b...
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect Hulu to Spotify Student account

It says to contact Spotify for more support. I found the email, clicked the link, and clicked continue, logged in and then it couldn't connect the two. I don't have a hulu subscription currently. I do have Spotify Student. I set up the Spotify accoun...

• Visitor
  • It says to contact Spotify for more support. I found the email, clicked the link, and clicked continue, logged in and then it couldn't connect the two. I don't have a hulu subscription currently. I d...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Transferência de músicas

Gostaria de transferir as informações da conta augustowfelipe@gmail.com para a minha nova conta felipsasp97@gmail.com

• Gostaria de transferir as informações da conta augustowfelipe@gmail.com para a minha nova conta felipsasp97@gmail.com 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can't connect on my desktop

Spotify on my desktop can't seem to connect to spotify. Every time I try to log in, I get either an Error Code 2 or Error Code 7. I also get a 504 Gateway Timed Out error whenever I connect to the web player. However, I can connect on my phone and la...

• Spotify on my desktop can't seem to connect to spotify. Every time I try to log in, I get either an Error Code 2 or Error Code 7. I also get a 504 Gateway Timed Out error whenever I connect to the we...
  • IvanMarquez
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Estamos com problemas, tente novamente mais tarde"

Não consigo logar no Spotfy, nem pelo facebook, nem pelo email. Toda vez que tento fica carregando por horas e então aparece o aviso: "Estamos com problemas[...]"

• Não consigo logar no Spotfy, nem pelo facebook, nem pelo email. Toda vez que tento fica carregando por horas e então aparece o aviso: "Estamos com problemas[...]"
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

Hi, I signed up for the student account with spotify and hulu for $5.00 and got charged $5 but then I was rejected and had to fill out a form so My school can be approved and once I was I got charged again for another $5. How do I get my refund of $5...

• Hi, I signed up for the student account with spotify and hulu for $5.00 and got charged $5 but then I was rejected and had to fill out a form so My school can be approved and once I was I got charged...
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sportify Family cant verify Adresse

Hi, today my wife received an Email from Spotify with: We've downgraded your Spotify Family Account to Spotify Free because your Adress cant be verified.Iam wondering which Adress couldnt be verified, because i (main acc) registered with my Facebook-...

• Hi,   today my wife received an Email from Spotify with: We've downgraded your Spotify Family Account to Spotify Free because your Adress cant be verified. Iam wondering which Adress couldnt ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes