Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Account is corrupted

I'm can't change subscription few days, "Right now we're doing some system maintenance, so you are not able to manage your subscription or update your payment details. Please check back a little later or contact customer support." This writed on http...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm can't change subscription few days, "Right now we're doing some system maintenance, so you are not able to manage your subscription or update your payment details. Please check back a little late...
  • vvhisky1337
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have forgotten my email

I can´t remember my email adress or the username to my spotify. How do i stop the subscription, og log in again? This means i can´t send a newe password to my email, because i can´t remember it.

• Visitor
  • I can´t remember my email adress or the username to my spotify. How do i stop the subscription, og log in again? This means i can´t send a newe password to my email, because i can´t remember it. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get to login screen

When I go to the web player login address there is a button that says "log in with spotify" and every time I click on it a box pops up as if it is going to open another page but then it immediately disappears and nothing happens. The page is exactly ...

• When I go to the web player login address there is a button that says "log in with spotify" and every time I click on it a box pops up as if it is going to open another page but then it immediately d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I cancel my account and recuperate my playlists when I create a new one?

I want to cancel my current account so I can create a new one where I can add my family to the Premium family plan. But I dont want to lose all my playlists. How can I do this and recover my playlists?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel my current account so I can create a new one where I can add my family to the Premium family plan.  But I dont want to lose all my playlists.  How can I do this and recover...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I know my zip code I've used in spotify?

I have concern regarding my Spotify Premium account, how will I know what is the zip code I use when creating my account? Please advise.

• Casual Listener
  • I have concern regarding my Spotify Premium account, how will I know what is the zip code I use when creating my account?   Please advise.  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant loggin on my cellphone with offline profile set.

I have used a cleaner app on my cellphone and it deleted some info like passwords. The problem is that I had my profile set in offline mode and now that I want to loggin to spotify on my cell all I get is the message "Use internet to connect your pro...

• Casual Listener
  • I have used a cleaner app on my cellphone and it deleted some info like passwords. The problem is that I had my profile set in offline mode and now that I want to loggin to spotify on my cell all I g...
  • Jesuslopez1983
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists deleted and replaced

Hi,Yesterday I experienced a problem with my Spotify. On my way to work I was listening to a playlist I'd created as normal. When I left work in the evening I began listening to it again, but someone called 'Tania' popped up as the user of my Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Yesterday I experienced a problem with my Spotify. On my way to work I was listening to a playlist I'd created as normal. When I left work in the evening I began listening to it again, but someo...
  • beady3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

1!1 - Family account - can't invite family members

I have changed my account from Premium to Family Account.I have setup four family members with their E-Mail addresses. The invitation has been sent and they have followed the instructions.None of them could activate their account.All of them had the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have changed my account from Premium to Family Account. I have setup four family members with their E-Mail addresses. The invitation has been sent and they have followed the instructions. None of...
  • Olikanoli
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I got locked out of my spotify account, I can't access the email that i used?

Is there any solution to this? I tried using my card to pay my subscription, but it won't go through. I need help. Thank you

• Is there any solution to this? I tried using my card to pay my subscription, but it won't go through. I need help. Thank you
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify just erased all downloads on my phone

It tells me: "you can download to a maximum of 3 devices. As you've already reached this number, we'll remove your downloads from this device" ...There is no option. It deletes downloads.But it's an error. I only have 3 devices.Contact Spotify direct...

• It tells me: "you can download to a maximum of 3 devices. As you've already reached this number, we'll remove your downloads from this device" ... There is no option. It deletes downloads. But ...
  • mitchielabs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t create a new account

Hi, all weekend and even today i have tried to create a new account for a familymember but i doesn´t work. I fill in required fields and the reCAPTCHA but then it all hangs and finally times out. Anyone else with the same problems?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, all weekend and even today i have tried to create a new account for a familymember but i doesn´t work. I fill in required fields and the reCAPTCHA but then it all hangs and finally times out. Any...
  • johwet
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Mode Free?

Hi, This may be a stupid question but when I switch on offline mode. Is it free for premium users and the 30day trial?

• Hi,   This may be a stupid question but when I switch on offline mode. Is it free for premium users and the 30day trial?
  • pjong
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Duplicate Account

I created a spotify account that has a username and must have connected it to Facebook at some point, but I stopped using spotify for a while. I started using is again while ago and was able to log in and everything just fine. Well, I must have disco...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a spotify account that has a username and must have connected it to Facebook at some point, but I stopped using spotify for a while. I started using is again while ago and was able to log i...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loggin in and accounts

I am unable to login to my account. I cannot find which email I used, however it does charge my bank account so I do know that I am signed up for Spotify. I was pretty sure my username was mm9katrina, however when I try logging in it says there isn't...

•   I am unable to login to my account. I cannot find which email I used, however it does charge my bank account so I do know that I am signed up for Spotify. I was pretty sure my username was mm...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account was hacked

My Gmail account was hacked and the spotify account attatched to it has been completly changed, I cant login anymore as the email address has been changed and so has the account name, I only recently found out about my spotify account

• My Gmail account was hacked and the spotify account attatched to it has been completly changed, I cant login anymore as the email address has been changed and so has the account name, I only recently...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

What is the format for the playlist cover

• What is the format for the playlist cover
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium status but not premium features

Hi all,I have Spotify premium status in tool. Mobile that is using Sporify is Samsung J5.Before it was free and and upgraded to premium with prepaid giftgard (INC786...) code.Seems that there some fetures like "ads removed" but for like fwd music or ...

• Hi all, I have Spotify premium status in tool. Mobile that is using Sporify is Samsung J5. Before it was free and and upgraded to premium with prepaid giftgard (INC786...) code. Seems that there s...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend unwilling to log out of my spotify on his sonos

Hi there, I logged in my spotify account on my friend's sonos. However he is not willing to log it out and leeching on to my premium subscription. Anyway I can force log him out of his sonos? Thanks Gerald

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I logged in my spotify account on my friend's sonos. However he is not willing to log it out and leeching on to my premium subscription. Anyway I can force log him out of his sonos...
  • ATaylor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium

Hi, We are not able to use Family Spotify simulataneously, even when using our own email addresses. When one family members signs in and starts playing, it knocks another family member off. Let's just say there's murder in my house at the moment, so ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   We are not able to use Family Spotify simulataneously, even when using our own email addresses.  When one family members signs in and starts playing, it knocks another family member...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Access Premium

Somehow disconnected Spotify from facebook, and now I have two accounts — one premium, one not. But I can't log into the premium one anymore (though I've searched and found the old account through this new one). I don't have a regular username and pa...

• Casual Listener
  • Somehow disconnected Spotify from facebook, and now I have two accounts — one premium, one not. But I can't log into the premium one anymore (though I've searched and found the old account through th...
  • lauramcder
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes