Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

One of my family account is in another country

Hi i created my Premium for Family account in Australia.Now were back in France, i made all the changes on my master account but one of my family account is always in Australia.. What do i do to resolve this problem? Thxs

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i created my Premium for Family account in Australia. Now were back in France, i made all the changes on my master account but one of my family account is always in Australia..   What...
  • pinotibe
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

How can i end my premium when i don´t know my passwort or username ?I don´t have access to my email anymore, the only thing i have is the booking number on my bank acc.

• How can i end my premium when i don´t know my passwort or username ? I don´t have access to my email anymore, the only thing i have is the booking number on my bank acc.
  • JPShibayama
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloaded musics are gone, but still the storage is being used.[IOS]

I've downloaded more than 100 musics this month. Because i didnt make the payment our family premium closed. We reopened it yesterday, now all of the musics i downloaded are not downloaded. But spotify storage is 700 mb in my phone. So musics are in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've downloaded more than 100 musics this month. Because i didnt make the payment our family premium closed. We reopened it yesterday, now all of the musics i downloaded are not downloaded. But spoti...
  • JPShibayama
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Friend cannot login with email nor facebook

A friend of mine got Spotify Premium with KPN TV. She claims te never have used spotify before. However when she tries to login with her email adres she gets the message that she uses facebook login to log onto spotify. But when she uses facebook log...

• Music Fan
  • A friend of mine got Spotify Premium with KPN TV. She claims te never have used spotify before. However when she tries to login with her email adres she gets the message that she uses facebook login ...
  • zen80nl
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in, tried all advice I can find in forums.

Log in with email on Android device. I have logged in on this device before. It logged me out a couple days ago for some reason then wouldn't let me log back in. I have tried with my email, my email minus @email.com and my username (the same one it g...

• Casual Listener
  • Log in with email on Android device. I have logged in on this device before. It logged me out a couple days ago for some reason then wouldn't let me log back in.   I have tried with my email, ...
  • MrSquigles
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Correção de CEP

Faço parte do Plano Família e quando fui verificar minha conta, inseri um número errado no CEP, e agora minha conta mudou para Free. O que posso fazer para concertar o CEP e voltar para o meu plano?

• Faço parte do Plano Família e quando fui verificar minha conta, inseri um número errado no CEP, e agora minha conta mudou para Free. O que posso fazer para concertar o CEP e voltar para o meu plano?
  • Tathiana
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Country

I am trying to update my country in Spotify, however the step #4 on How to Change your Country for premium users (click here <...>) does not come up on my page. I have tried entering my new credit card details for the new country but it doesn't accep...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to update my country in Spotify, however the step #4 on How to Change your Country for premium users (click here <...>) does not come up on my page. I have tried entering my new cre...
  • PatienceA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My E-Mail does not refresh

I changed my E-Mail in facebook but it dies not changes in spotify

• I changed my E-Mail in facebook but it dies not changes in spotify
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't accept my payments

Spotify won't accept any of my cards for premium payment. I tried 4 different cards, none of them works. Any other online or offline transaction works, so this problem is on spotify's end. Please solve this.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify won't accept any of my cards for premium payment. I tried 4 different cards, none of them works. Any other online or offline transaction works, so this problem is on spotify's end. Please sol...
  • Onat1
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Omzetten premium naar family

Ik wil mijn premium account omzetten naar een family account. Hoe moet ik dat doen?

• Ik wil mijn premium account omzetten naar een family account. Hoe moet ik dat doen?
  • FEP
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Downloaded songs GONE after Subscription renewal

My Premium account ended and I renewed it a day later and all the songs I have downloaded are now unreconized and the app is starting to redownload all of the songs even though the app shows using XXGB on my SD card. Is there a way to make the app re...

• My Premium account ended and I renewed it a day later and all the songs I have downloaded are now unreconized and the app is starting to redownload all of the songs even though the app shows using XX...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists won't play

My playlists won't play and it says I'm not a premium user anymore but I've been paying the premium payments. I know I was charged for this month. I recently just switched from sprint to tmobile. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

• My playlists won't play and it says I'm not a premium user anymore but I've been paying the premium payments. I know I was charged for this month. I recently just switched from sprint to tmobile. I w...
  • Robert1948
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for premium but I don't know for which email account.

I have tried diffrent emails that I know to log in to spotify to track the account that is premium but none of the accounts I know of have premium but yet I am being charged on my paypal the monthly subscription. How can I find out what account is ch...

• I have tried diffrent emails that I know to log in to spotify to track the account that is premium but none of the accounts I know of have premium but yet I am being charged on my paypal the monthly ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charge after Student Discount

I recently signed up for a student discount, and activated my Premium account. I have on account, logged in using Facebook, but my bank shows that I have been charged twice, at the same time (August 31, 2017 P034CCA and P034CCF). Spotify shows 1 rece...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently signed up for a student discount, and activated my Premium account. I have on account, logged in using Facebook, but my bank shows that I have been charged twice, at the same time (August ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No me acepta la invitción de spotify familiar

Hola.Quería saber si saben por qué después de un mes de funcionar bien, el spotify familiar nos sacó a 3 de los 5 integrantes del grupo. Ahora cuando el titular de la cuenta nos manda invitación, nos dice que no puede verificar que vivimos en el mism...

• Hola. Quería saber si saben por qué después de un mes de funcionar bien, el spotify familiar nos sacó a 3 de los 5 integrantes del grupo. Ahora cuando el titular de la cuenta nos manda invitación, n...
  • kelekelesiu
  • Gig Goer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Account

I have a Spotify premium account, but forgot the Email and username...is there a way to access it?

• I have a Spotify premium account, but forgot the Email and username...is there a way to access it?
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to pass to premium to family

Hi I have a premium account on spotify in australia and i would like to change to family account in belgium. Have a good day

• Hi   I have a premium account on spotify in australia and i would like to change to family account in belgium.   Have a good day
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Get rid of unwanted user on account.

Do not if the time I'm using Spotify my music switches back and forth between some guy named vlad's devices. No idea who he is I just want him off my account. I'm the rightful owner and he can go pay for his own account.

• Do not if the time I'm using Spotify my music switches back and forth between some guy named vlad's devices. No idea who he is I just want him off my account. I'm the rightful owner and he can go pay...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

So a few days ago I opened my spotify app and my account was logged out. Every time I try to log back in it logs into my account, then quickly logs me back out and says "Wrong username or password." I know it has to be a glitch though because it DID ...

• Visitor
  • So a few days ago I opened my spotify app and my account was logged out. Every time I try to log back in it logs into my account, then quickly logs me back out and says "Wrong username or password." ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Cancel Spotify Premium

I tried to follow the instructions here: https://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/How-to-cancel-your-subscription/?in=search It says: "Under Subscription, click Cancel Subscription." Under Subscription there's no 'Cancel Subscription'...

• Visitor
  • I tried to follow the instructions here: https://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/How-to-cancel-your-subscription/?in=search   It says: "Under Subscription, click Cancel...
  • JulianThurMoore
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes