Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution i can’t log in because my email has expired and i don’t know my password

my old email address has expired, and i am unable to change it on the web player because i don’t know the password the the account. This is very upsetting as i can’t log into spotify on my phone as i can only use it through my laptop and i am paying ...

• Visitor
  • my old email address has expired, and i am unable to change it on the web player because i don’t know the password the the account. This is very upsetting as i can’t log into spotify on my phone as i...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t download on my new device because of I have reached my device limit

The thing is I no longer am logged in on the other device but it still says that I can’t download and it’s very frustrating

• Visitor
  • The thing is I no longer am logged in on the other device but it still says that I can’t download and it’s very frustrating
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What can i do i have en account en now i want to upgrade so my girlfriend

So my girlfriend lifes in en another country she Come next year in april together with my to the Nederlands how can i resolve this problem thank you regards Richard Muller

• Visitor
  • So my girlfriend lifes in en another country she Come next year in april together with my to the Nederlands how can i resolve this problem thank you regards Richard Muller
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can partner subscribe to Premium Duo account, while being abroad?

I booked Premium Duo in Germany and invited my partner. He is working long time in Greece, but we live together in Germany. How can he attend the account from Greece?

• Visitor
  • I booked Premium Duo in Germany and invited my partner. He is working long time in Greece, but we live together in Germany. How can he attend the account from Greece?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Subscription Not Working

I am unable to add my account to my family plan as it says I am trying to connect from another country.However, I am in the same country and I made sure to set my location on my account to that of where I am currently, which is France.Any advice woul...

• Visitor
  • I am unable to add my account to my family plan as it says I am trying to connect from another country. However, I am in the same country and I made sure to set my location on my account to that of ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't leave a blend playlist

I have been trying to leave a blend playlist. I cleared the cache, my downloads, I've logged out and checked for updates and it still won't let me. I would like to get out of this playlist.

• Visitor
  • I have been trying to leave a blend playlist. I cleared the cache, my downloads, I've logged out and checked for updates and it still won't let me. I would like to get out of this playlist.
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix Spotify Country so I can use Spotify kids

Spotify Kids is available in Australia, but not in South Africa.I'm now in Australia and signed up when I was in South Africa. Have changed payment method to an Australian card but my profile still does not allow me to change my location to Aus. I'm ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify Kids is available in Australia, but not in South Africa. I'm now in Australia and signed up when I was in South Africa. Have changed payment method to an Australian card  but my profile...
  • JKZA
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution j ai plusieurs page spotify comment les associer

j ai plusieurs page spotify une crée par moi et une autre par tune core le probleme c est que je n ai plus acces à la page crée par moi meme , je la vois quand je tape mon nom mais ne peux y accedé

• j ai plusieurs page spotify une crée par moi et une autre par tune core le probleme c est que je n ai plus acces à la page crée par moi meme , je la vois quand je tape mon nom mais ne peux y accedé
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Priscila

[sensitive info removed]@gmail.com

• Visitor
  • [sensitive info removed]@gmail.com
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I link a track released by a label to my artist page ?

I top lined a track for a DJ which was then released by label on Spotify. I have asked the Dj and Label to link the track to my artist page but this has not been done. Is there another way I can get the track linked? This has happened twice to me-My ...

• Visitor
  • I top lined a track for a DJ which was then released by label on Spotify. I have asked the Dj and Label to link the track to my artist page but this has not been done. Is there another way I can get ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have my daughter's accounts under my email. When I try to sign into my

Account it logs into my daughter's. How do I delete their accounts if we are all under the same email?

• Visitor
  • Account it logs into my daughter's. How do I delete their accounts if we are all under the same email?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student subscription

Hi there, My account has just been debited for spotify premium by an amount of 9,99/month instead of the 4,99/mo because I forgot to renew my student discount, I just verified my status again but if I click on purchase now am I going to be get debite...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,  My account has just been debited for spotify premium by an amount of 9,99/month instead of the 4,99/mo because I forgot to renew my student discount, I just verified my status again ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes