Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Merging accounts from other countries

Hi! I've just moved from the UK to Israel and would like to join my account and move it to my family's plan. How can I transfer my data?thank you!PlanpremiumCountryUK/Israel

• Visitor
  • Hi!   I've just moved from the UK to Israel and would like to join my account and move it to my family's plan. How can I transfer my data? thank you! Plan premium Country UK/Israel
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 15.6 My Question or IssueHello , I bought a Spotify premium in Italy so I needed to change the country to Italy as the assistance said, but when I’ll coma back to France I won’t be able to cha...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country France Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 15.6   My Question or Issue Hello , I bought a Spotify premium in Italy so I needed to change the country to Italy as t...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Update payment method

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone xrOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI got a new card and need to change my details to continue paying for my account. But the account overview page won’t load and when I try to send a message to Spotify help directly,...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone xr Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I got a new card and need to change my details to continue paying for my account. But the account overview pa...
  • B4bob
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution account setting issue

Hello,I wanted to refresh the bank account details and I keep receiving an error message that "Something went wront, please try again". I tries ti provide different band account details and none of them was working and I lost the family premium packa...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I wanted to refresh the bank account details and I keep receiving an error message that "Something went wront, please try again". I tries ti provide different band account details and none ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution não consegue acesso a conta Premium Duo

PlanoPremium DuoPaís BrasilDispositivoipne 13Sistema operacionalIOS 15.5 Minha pergunta problema fiz convite para minha esposa ou convite pelo link, porém faz o login entrar como contra básica e não atrela o usuário dela ao plano duo, cada um tem um ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plano Premium Duo País Brasil Dispositivo ipne 13 Sistema operacional IOS 15.5   Minha pergunta problema  fiz convite para minha esposa ou convite pelo link, porém faz o login e...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I need to merge two accounts

hi i seem to have accidently linked my premium to an account i dont use (the one i did use has 600 songs added to like) it would be really great to be able to merge them since my old account seems to somehow be linked to my new ones email or somethin...

• Visitor
  •   hi i seem to have accidently linked my premium to an account i dont use (the one i did use has 600 songs added to like) it would be really great to be able to merge them since my old account ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambio de país con un plan familiar

Estoy con mi familia y tenemos un plan familiar con 6 cuentas y yo y mi hermana nos vamos en breve a vivir a Estados Unidos por una larga temporada. Podemos cambiar el país de nuestras cuentas y seguir con el plan familiar o debemos darlo de baja y a...

• Visitor
  • Estoy con mi familia y tenemos un plan familiar con 6 cuentas y yo y mi hermana nos vamos en breve a vivir a Estados Unidos por una larga temporada. Podemos cambiar el país de nuestras cuentas y segu...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution one email two accounts? (spotify for artists and normal)

Hey guys so recently ive been looking to release music and with my URI link i gained access and got a verified artist account. I noticed, however, that when i log into the spotify app (not the spotify for artists app), i have another account under th...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys so recently ive been looking to release music and with my URI link i gained access and got a verified artist account. I noticed, however, that when i log into the spotify app (not the spotif...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account hacked couple of times

Hi,i don't know how many times my account is hacked, last time hacker put his playlists, every time i change password and logoff from all devices but i use only on my iPhone and Linux desktop i don't have any viruses because i never install any thing...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i don't know how many times my account is hacked, last time hacker put his playlists, every time i change password and logoff from all devices but i use only on my iPhone and Linux desktop i don...
  • Yuzarsif
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot log in and cannot sign up using email address

Hi,When I try to log in using email address, I'm getting a message "The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account. " but when I try to sign up, I'm getting another message "This email is already connected to an a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, When I try to log in using email address, I'm getting a message "The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account. " but when I try to sign up, I'm getting ano...
  • tomaszupl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2nd email attached to plan manager account

We have 2 emails linked to the plan manager but should only be one. As a result, the two are linked and only one person can use spotify at a time. We don't know how to remove the 2nd email from the plan manager account so she can create her own accou...

• Visitor
  • We have 2 emails linked to the plan manager but should only be one. As a result, the two are linked and only one person can use spotify at a time. We don't know how to remove the 2nd email from the p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Just noticed I've been charged for a subscription that should have been cancelled in 2017.

I created a new account in 2017. I asked to have my premium subscription transferred to my new account. The subscription was never deactivated from the old account. I have paid 9.99 per month since December 2017 on the account that hasn't been used. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a new account in 2017. I asked to have my premium subscription transferred to my new account. The subscription was never deactivated from the old account. I have paid 9.99 per month since D...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Dont see my current offline devices

Hi, There was an option on the webpage where i could see my devices where i downloaded the music and stored offline. Since last year or so i cant see that option and it would be really nice to see them again. When i download songs on a new device it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   There was an option on the webpage where i could see my devices where i downloaded the music and stored offline. Since last year or so i cant see that option and it would be really nice ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot delete song

Someone added three songs to my playlist. On multiple occasions I have tried to delete them however they immediately appear again. What can I do about this?

• Visitor
  • Someone added three songs to my playlist. On multiple occasions I have tried to delete them however they immediately appear again. What can I do about this?
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I want my premium back

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceHuaweiOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have been trhing to pay for premium in months having customer service didn't work I need help. I have the right amount and been paying the right way but it does no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device Huawei Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have been trhing to pay for premium in months having customer service didn't work I ne...
  • Niki07
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Voucher

Hey, I've been given a spotify year's premium from The Times but I'm already a paying subscriber. To redeem the voucher do I first need to downgrade, or can I just redeem the offer? Thanks

• Regular
  • Hey,   I've been given a spotify year's premium from The Times but I'm already a paying subscriber. To redeem the voucher do I first need to downgrade, or can I just redeem the offer? &nbs...
  • Kiril
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Name of currently-playing playlist disappear on the top of the playing page

I don’t know if it’s due to some A/B test or something. The name of the playlist that is currently playing disappear on the top of the playing page (above the album cover). I found that a small amount of people have the same issue. I have had this is...

• I don’t know if it’s due to some A/B test or something. The name of the playlist that is currently playing disappear on the top of the playing page (above the album cover).   I found that a sm...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing Country/Region is Changing My Plan

PlanStudentCountryCanadaDeviceLenovo Yoga 6Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am currently on a Student Premium Plan in Canada, but I want to switch my payment method to United States credit card. When I try to change the region, I auto...

• Visitor
  • Plan Student Country Canada Device Lenovo Yoga 6 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am currently on a Student Premium Plan in Canada, but I want to switch my payment ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution account is not working on my phone

hello i have an account on my laptop, i just want to use my spotify on my phone also..but it’s not working on my phone that i have primium,it’s just working like that i don’t have primiumthank you pooyan

• Visitor
  • hello  i have an account on my laptop, i just want to use my spotify on my phone also.. but it’s not working on my phone that i have primium,it’s just working like that i don’t have primium t...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes