Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Changing my country issue

Hi everyone,I have a problem with changing my region and payment method.I have a premium account (Premium Duo) in Russia because I used to travel a lot there. Recently I came back to my native country - Ukraine. Due to the situation in my country, I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I have a problem with changing my region and payment method. I have a premium account (Premium Duo) in Russia because I used to travel a lot there. Recently I came back to my native co...
  • krisevnas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Two Apple ID-Linked Accounts, Can't Access Premium One

The account I'm writing this from is one of my old free accounts. I got logged out of my premium account today during the nationwide glitch. Tried to log back in using my email address and it brought me to this old free account. I logged out and then...

• Visitor
  • The account I'm writing this from is one of my old free accounts. I got logged out of my premium account today during the nationwide glitch. Tried to log back in using my email address and it brought...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been hacked and blackmailed

I have been hacked by a scammer that emailed me asking for money in exchange to stop hacking me. I asked your help but you didn't help me and you are no longer replying to my emails. YOU ARE LETTING HIM AWAY WITH MY PERSONAL INFO AND MY CARD. YOU COU...

• I have been hacked by a scammer that emailed me asking for money in exchange to stop hacking me. I asked your help but you didn't help me and you are no longer replying to my emails.   YOU ARE...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Mi playlist y usuario no aparecen y están publicos

Hola, me he registrado con el usuario Santagloria_pan y he creado una playlist, pero otros usuarios no me encuentras, he mirado si están privados pero no es así, he intentado con http://open.spotify.com/user/xxxx y no aparece mi cuenta tampoco, ¿Qué ...

• Hola,    me he registrado con el usuario Santagloria_pan y he creado una playlist, pero otros usuarios no me encuentras, he mirado si están privados pero no es así,  he intentado con...
  • Yordan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to log in and listen to music

Plan Premium Country New York Device Iphone 13 Operating System (iOS 15.3.1 My Question or Issue Haven’t been able to log in for 2 days. I’ve tried logging in using Facebook and email both of which aren’t working. Can someone please help me out.

•   Plan Premium Country New York Device Iphone 13 Operating System (iOS 15.3.1   My Question or Issue Haven’t been able to log in for 2 days. I’ve tried logging in usin...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I don't know my username

Hi, can anybody help me get my username? I'm not able to login because I forgot my account and don't know what email I used. I'm paying premium so yeah please

WhatsApp-Image-2022-03-09-at-12.40.20-AM.jpg
  • Regular
  •   Hi, can anybody help me get my username? I'm not able to login because I forgot my account and don't know what email I used. I'm paying premium 😞 so yeah please
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Issue, Weird Response from Spotify

I have had a premium account for several years. I upgraded to a family plan a little over a year ago. I recently had an issue with my credit card and got a new number. I forgot to change that on Spotify. Spotify notified me, and I fixed the payment i...

• Regular
  • I have had a premium account for several years. I upgraded to a family plan a little over a year ago. I recently had an issue with my credit card and got a new number. I forgot to change that on Spot...
  • Eni
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I don’t know my email or username

Hi, So basically I was logged out of Spotify and I don’t know what email I used for this account. The picture shows my account which has premium on it, but since I don’t have access to it i’m going to be charged forever. Please help me how to get to ...

7FA83AFA-AA6A-44D3-9258-8BB6C737E27F.png
  • Regular
  • Hi, So basically I was logged out of Spotify and I don’t know what email I used for this account. The picture shows my account which has premium on it, but since I don’t have access to it i’m going t...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't recover account.

Today, while listening to Mac Miller, my account was hacked (mainly password was changed). Unfortunately, I don't have access of the email linked to it nor remember how it goes at all. I contacted Spotify twice and they haven't gave me a good respons...

• Casual Listener
  • Today, while listening to Mac Miller, my account was hacked (mainly password was changed). Unfortunately, I don't have access of the email linked to it nor remember how it goes at all. I contacted Sp...
  • DancingMachine58
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discontinue Spotify account

Hi, please help to discontinue the subscription for the payment $14.99. Reference number P19DC86E0D Stockholm.sorry I don’t remember which email address this account was attached to. regards,Angelina021-839308

• Hi, please help to discontinue the subscription for the payment $14.99. Reference number P19DC86E0D Stockholm. sorry I don’t remember which email address this account was attached to.   regar...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cómo resetear las recomendaciones de Spotify

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceiPhoneOperating System My Question or IssueHola a todos! Hace un tiempo, abrí mi sesión de Spotify en un restaurante en el que celebramos una fiesta, y no la cerré. Hace poco, el restaurante volvió a abrir y usaron sin sa...

• Plan Premium Country Spain Device iPhone Operating System     My Question or Issue Hola a todos! Hace un tiempo, abrí mi sesión de Spotify en un restaurante en el que celebramos u...
  • cristianmorenoposada
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution spotify has deleted my playlists

Hello, I had several playlists saved in my account - each were with ideas for wedding music, and have just gone into my account and found they've gone! I haven't changed anything and noone else would have access to my account - the only difference I ...

• Hello,   I had several playlists saved in my account - each were with ideas for wedding music, and have just gone into my account and found they've gone! I haven't changed anything and noone...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 150 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 150 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Profile info changed after deletion of Facebook account ?

PlanFreeCountry Device Operating System Android, Windows 10 My Question or IssueLately my account seems to be hacked, so I changed the email and password of the account and I also deleted my Facebook account to which my Spotify account was attached, ...

•   Plan Free Country   Device     Operating System  Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Lately my account seems to be hacked, so I changed the email an...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist log in problem

Hello!I live in Greece.I have the Spotify Premium Duo plan running on a Desktop computer with Windows 10 Home.Some years ago I uploaded an album of mine on Spotify.Now I want to change the artist pic. I see that I have to log in as an artist. The onl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I live in Greece. I have the Spotify Premium Duo plan running on a Desktop computer with Windows 10 Home. Some years ago I uploaded an album of mine on Spotify. Now I want to change the ar...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs dissapearing

So more and more recently I've notived new songs I've added or had for years for that matter gets greyed out/removed (licensing trouble no doubt) while only a minor annoyance at first it's starting to become a major problem for me. The worst thing is...

• Casual Listener
  • So more and more recently I've notived new songs I've added or had for years for that matter gets greyed out/removed (licensing trouble no doubt) while only a minor annoyance at first it's starting t...
  • r_iav8ky3-07x
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify Playlist Artwork

Plan: FreeCountry: United StatesPlaylists: 40Total Playlist Followers: 7500 Device(iPhone X)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueI don't have the ability to upload Playlist Artwork or Titles anymore. Spotify removed my artwork because they ha...

• Regular
  • Plan: Free Country: United States Playlists: 40 Total Playlist Followers: 7500   Device (iPhone X) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue I don't have the abi...
  • ShowlandProd
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong country

My Question or IssueHi, im from Chile and i had never leave the country. But my account days its from the USA. Due to thus problem, im not able to join the family plan of mu house, it says im not in the same country as they are (but i am).please help...

•     My Question or Issue Hi, im from Chile and i had never leave the country. But my account days its from the USA. Due to thus problem, im not able to join the family plan of mu house, ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Payment failed, and when reactivating duo, my wife is not getting her old account back

PlanPremium DuoCountrySwedenDeviceOnePlus NordOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueWe had a working Premium Duo subscription, but then there was a payment issue and the plan reverted to free. When I reactivated Duo, my wife is told when she...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Sweden Device OnePlus Nord Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue We had a working Premium Duo subscription, but then there was a payment issue and...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan and Payment Methods not in Account profile

Plan: PremiumCountry: Spain I want to change my payment method (and country if possible) but when I sign into my account I see no Plan button or any payment options. It seems that not all the info is available or loaded. Screenshot attached.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Spain    I want to change my payment method (and country if possible) but when I sign into my account I see no Plan button or any payment options. It seems that no...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes