Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution My first music is part of a compilation. Help!

I need your help! I'm one of three composers for a video game. The game producers are releasing the soundtrack on Spotify soon, and they want to list each of us individually for our respective tracks. However, I currently have no music on Spotify, so...

• I need your help! 🙂 I'm one of three composers for a video game. The game producers are releasing the soundtrack on Spotify soon, and they want to list each of us individually for our respective tr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My top track list is wrong

PlanPremiumCountryEcuadorDeviceI Phone 7/ Thinkpad laptop My Question or IssueThere are some songs that I've been listening non stop this month and somehow they do not appear on my list of top tracks at all, meanwhile songs that I've listened one or ...

• Plan Premium Country Ecuador Device I Phone 7/ Thinkpad laptop     My Question or Issue There are some songs that I've been listening non stop this month and somehow they do not ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login to my account; ignored by support

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceWeb, AndroidOperating SystemGentoo Linux, Android 11 My Question or IssueI have an account with premium subscription.One day I received a notification that I have to "confirm my email". I distinctly remember that I've al...

• Casual Listener
  • ...f a public web service in my life. I will try and share my experience of spotify to everyone I know and also take time and share this on reddit and other social networks, hopefully sparing someone f...
  • CoeHill
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Account frozen

PlanFree/Premium-FREECountry-ITALY Device(PC-i5-z390)Operating System(Windows10) My Question or IssueHi guys, I received this email from spotify for violating a playlist cover image, can you give me a hand to solve?I also wanted to know if you knew h...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium-FREE Country-ITALY   Device (PC-i5-z390) Operating System (Windows10)   My Question or Issue Hi guys, I received this email from spotify for violating a playlist...
  • CoeHill
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Suspended - US$35,000 advertising investment

My Spotify account (“@vitrolaplay” ) has been suspended because it supposedly engaged in unauthorized use in violation of the Terms.Maybe what happened is that the volume of traffic my profile receives has generated a case of false alert to the Spoti...

• My Spotify account (“@vitrolaplay” <snip - Moderator Edit>) has been suspended because it supposedly engaged in unauthorized use in violation of the Terms. Maybe what happened is that the...
  • CoeHill
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Music keeps stopping

PlanPremiumCountryJapanDevice(iPhone XR)Operating System(iOS 15.3.1) My Question or Issue My music keeps stopping - after I play a song and Spotify goes onto the next one, it will stop stop playing 0-10 seconds into the song and I have to close the a...

• Plan Premium Country Japan Device (iPhone XR) Operating System (iOS 15.3.1)   My Question or Issue   My music keeps stopping - after I play a song and Spotify goes onto the next ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Links emailed from Spotify not work not even on private browser. Need help

Paid member, can't reset password through email sent or download my data because the links I'm emailed don't work. I tried the link on 3 browsers in regular and private mode and the link doesn't work. Need help with this Is this happening to anyone e...

• Casual Listener
  • Paid member, can't reset password through email sent or download my data because the links I'm emailed don't work. I tried the link on 3 browsers in regular and private mode and the link doesn't work...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bogus Family Plan Members

How do I remove bogus family plan members? When I try on the site I just get a Try Again message. Thanks

• How do I remove bogus family plan members? When I try on the site I just get a Try Again message. Thanks
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Your username, it can’t be used with Spotify again - Clarification needed

PlanFreeCountryIndiaDeviceMacbook Pro late 2016) Hi, I wanted to clarify something mentioned during the Account closing process. It mentions, "Your username, it can't be used with Spotify again".Does this mean that this username will be unusable by a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country India Device Macbook Pro late 2016)     Hi,  I wanted to clarify something mentioned during the Account closing process. It mentions, "Your username, it can'...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription but Receiving Ads????

I’m receiving ads on my Premium Fuo account to upgrade to Premium? Anyone else? How to I get this resolved? Thanks in advance,PlanPremium/Premium DuoCountryUSA Device(iPhone X Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 15.) My Question or Issue

• I’m receiving ads on my Premium Fuo account to upgrade to Premium? Anyone else? How to I get this resolved?   Thanks in advance, Plan Premium/Premium Duo Country USA   Device (iPho...
  • jrdng
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Community Posting - Have to wait 5 minutes to correct a post?!

There is a 5 minute delay between posts, which means that if you forget to add a label, you have to wait 5 minutes before you can submit with the label.That's a terrible user experience, you should be warned about the label and not able to submit, so...

• Music Fan
  • There is a 5 minute delay between posts, which means that if you forget to add a label, you have to wait 5 minutes before you can submit with the label. That's a terrible user experience, you should...
  • wcndave
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I block a follower from adding music to MY playlists

This girl just followed me and then added hundred of songs to my playlist. I pay for premium so I can have my music on my phone so when she added all those songs my phone downloaded them and it is taking all my storage space. Nevermind the fact that ...

• This girl just followed me and then added hundred of songs to my playlist. I pay for premium so I can have my music on my phone so when she added all those songs my phone downloaded them and it is ta...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

When will the listening report be sent to Distrokid?

Good morning,I can't find out in any way when the report about listened tracks will be sent to DistroKid. That is why I am writing here.My music may not have too many streams. Nevertheless, I got paid in January for the month of October ( 3 months de...

• Regular
  • Good morning, I can't find out in any way when the report about listened tracks will be sent to DistroKid. That is why I am writing here. My music may not have too many streams. Nevertheless, I got...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moving songs offline

Device(Samsung Tab10) My Question or IssueDuring a flight, while I was offline, I moved several downloaded songs from a playlist to another (that I created during the flight, offline either).When I landed, all the songs were removed from the first pl...

• Device (Samsung Tab10)   My Question or Issue During a flight, while I was offline, I moved several downloaded songs from a playlist to another (that I created during the flight, offline eit...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I was use two mails for Acc

I was use two mail , because my android make updates and conect diferent mail? can I conecet both or just continue with one .

• Roadie
  • I was use two mail , because my android make updates and conect diferent mail? can I conecet both or just continue with one .
  • Hamikos
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost account

familyPremiumusa iPhone 13ios yesterday I upgraded my phone from an iPhone XR to a 13 and amidst downloading my old apps I got logged out of Spotify. When I tried to log back in none of my emails or passwords worked and I fear the email I used to cre...

• family Premium usa    iPhone 13 ios   yesterday I upgraded my phone from an iPhone XR to a 13 and amidst downloading my old apps I got logged out of Spotify. When I tried to log...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account being reset on 2nd computer

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceAndroid, PCOperating SystemWindows 11, Windows 10, Android 10 My Question or IssueEach time I'm using my work computer I got an email mentioning the connection and to do nothing if this is me. However a few hours after m...

• Plan Premium Country France Device Android, PC Operating System Windows 11, Windows 10, Android 10   My Question or Issue Each time I'm using my work computer I got an email mentioning...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account not updating to DUO

PlanDUOCountryNorwayDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueI have recently updated my plan to DUO. However, there is not possible to play from the two differente devices. We have tried to log off and on, but it doesn't help.

• Plan DUO Country Norway Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue I have recently updated my plan to DUO. However, there is not possible to play from the two diff...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abonnement à changer de duo à personnel tout seul

Bonjour, J'ai un compte duo depuis plusieurs mois, et ma compagne s'est rendu compte récemment qu'elle n'avait plus accès au premium. Je vérifie sur mon compte, et effectivement, mon abonnement est devenu personnel. Est-ce normal ? Pourquoi ? Et surt...

• Bonjour,   J'ai un compte duo depuis plusieurs mois, et ma compagne s'est rendu compte récemment qu'elle n'avait plus accès au premium. Je vérifie sur mon compte, et effectivement, mon abonnem...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes