Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How do the ranks work?

I noticed I was ranked casual listener, then regular and now music fan. How do those rankings work?

• Roadie
  • I noticed I was ranked casual listener, then regular and now music fan. How do those rankings work?
  • jrham
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas no Pagamento.

Realizei o pagamento no dia 17/07/2017, ou seja na segunda. O dia do pagamento já apareceu errado, pois apareceu como realizado no dia 20/07/2017, que é amanhã (claramente quem vos fala não é um enviado do futuro ok). Até agora o pagamento não caiu e...

• Realizei o pagamento no dia 17/07/2017, ou seja na segunda. O dia do pagamento já apareceu errado, pois apareceu como realizado no dia 20/07/2017, que é amanhã (claramente quem vos fala não é um envi...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Horrible errors upon nick change

HelloI've changed my nick and now I can't find myself or a new playlist I've just made on:https://open.spotify.com/search/ The problem is that the new nick will NOT change on my Spotify page, althoughI've changed it, causing me not to be found by reg...

spotify.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Hello I've changed my nick and now I can't find myself or a new playlist I've just made on: https://open.spotify.com/search/   The problem is that the  new nick will NOT change on my Sp...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Must go online to login but don't see how

I can't login in on the android app. If is popping up with a little message that read "offline, go online to login" then a confirm button. The button refreshes the screen amd does nothing. I couldn't find any help on the website with how to continue....

• I can't login in on the android app. If is popping up with a little message that read "offline, go online to login" then a confirm button. The button refreshes the screen amd does nothing.  I co...
  • Exampations
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files Not Syncing

I've been having an issue for the last couple weeks where all local files on my computer (Windows 10) are not downloading on my phone (OnePlus 8). When I try to download them, they are greyed out and have an icon with an exclamation mark. The songs a...

• I've been having an issue for the last couple weeks where all local files on my computer (Windows 10) are not downloading on my phone (OnePlus 8). When I try to download them, they are greyed out and...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink my login from my Facebook account

Plan: PremiumCountry: Spain My Question or Issue: I want to unlink my login from my Facebook account. I currently have my Facebook account deactivated and will eventually delete it. I want to be able to change my email and password so I can log in to...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Spain   My Question or Issue:   I want to unlink my login from my Facebook account. I currently have my Facebook account deactivated and will eventually del...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification to update account

I keep receiving emails from Spotify to update my account info. Is this legit?

• I keep receiving emails from Spotify to update my account info. Is this legit?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only "Male" and "Female" available for choice

My friend from Russia wanted to try out Spotify, but they can't register, because they're asked to mark their gender as either "Male" or "Female", and they don't identify as either. What can they do, and why do you remove that option in certain regio...

• Casual Listener
  • My friend from Russia wanted to try out Spotify, but they can't register, because they're asked to mark their gender as either "Male" or "Female", and they don't identify as either. What can they do,...
  • slicepin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Community] password change

HiI want to change my e-mail address, but I don't remember my password that was connected to the address that I want to change. I also can't reset it, because that e-mail address doesn't exist anymore, so sending an e-mail with a reset link is not an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I want to change my e-mail address, but I don't remember my password that was connected to the address that I want to change. I also can't reset it, because that e-mail address doesn't exist anym...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't let me sign into sites

So, I've been trying to log into 2 different websites, 'todaystopfans' and 'statsforspotify' neither of them are letting me sign in with my details. On my iPhone the login button just doesn't do anything, it lets me press it infinitely with no respon...

• So, I've been trying to log into 2 different websites, 'todaystopfans' and 'statsforspotify' neither of them are letting me sign in with my details. On my iPhone the login button just doesn't do anyt...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t add Email to Facebook Spotify account

I cannot add a email to my Spotify account that was created through Facebook, how can I add an email. It pulls up with an x on top of the add email thing under account overview.

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot add a email to my Spotify account that was created through Facebook, how can I add an email. It pulls up with an x on top of the add email thing under account overview.  
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Let us email you when we need help!

There is no accurate way to contact you guys, meaning Spotify. I received a notification to verify my account which I’ve never had to do before. So I’m trying to figure out why you would need me to do that now. The email that you sent I was not able ...

• Visitor
  • There is no accurate way to contact you guys, meaning Spotify. I received a notification to verify my account which I’ve never had to do before. So I’m trying to figure out why you would need me to d...
  • Siddharth21
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyric

I paid to make a premium account because I wanted to hear the lyrics of the song without being disturbed by ads while listening to the song but why after I updated the application on the Playstore the function of the song lyrics disappeared? It's use...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid to make a premium account because I wanted to hear the lyrics of the song without being disturbed by ads while listening to the song but why after I updated the application on the Playstore th...
  • Siddharth21
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I recover app permissions?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSOperating System(iOS 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI recently disabled google from accessing my account. I want to enable this again. For easier sign-ins and email sign-in notifications.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country US Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I recently disabled google from accessing my account. I want to enable this again. For easier si...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Continue with Apple" option leads to the wrong account on iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11 MaxOperating SystemIOS 14.6My Question or Issue I accidentally signed up to Spotify 2 separate times. I used the same email address both times, but because I chose the "hide my email" option the 2nd time, it didn'...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Max Operating System IOS 14.6 My Question or Issue   I accidentally signed up to Spotify 2 separate times. I used the same email address both ...
  • Novy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

release radar

I generally like release radar, but there's been a problem lately. Some artists that I like, for example, Pixies, Fleetwood Mac, and Rolling Stones, have been releasing waves and waves of old live material, that I don't really want to show up in my r...

• Casual Listener
  • I generally like release radar, but there's been a problem lately. Some artists that I like, for example, Pixies, Fleetwood Mac, and Rolling Stones, have been releasing waves and waves of old live ma...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change email account on my Premium subscription

My Spotify acct is linked to an email account I don't use anymore. I've been trying to move all my emails from Yahoo to Gmail, but I can't figure out how to do it in Spotify. Instructions on Spotify say to go to Account, then Edit Profile, but it doe...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify acct is linked to an email account I don't use anymore.  I've been trying to move all my emails from Yahoo to Gmail, but I can't figure out how to do it in Spotify.  Instructions...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution It needs to be easier to get live support

I find it extremely difficult and frustrating to get live support from someone from Spotify to help me with my problem. I wish it was easier to contact someone who works for Spotify to help me with issues when it they occur on the app. I have a premi...

• Visitor
  • I find it extremely difficult and frustrating to get live  support from someone from Spotify to help me with my problem. I wish it was easier to contact someone who works for Spotify to help me ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wife is currently deployed overseas; cant join duo account?

My wife is currently serving in the military overseas, and after inviting her to join a duo account so she could enjoy some music, she was told she couldnt join due to her current location. She entered the correct address and everything. Is there any...

• Visitor
  • My wife is currently serving in the military overseas, and after inviting her to join a duo account so she could enjoy some music, she was told she couldnt join due to her current location. She enter...
  • bittergod
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Duo set-up not working as I am on Holidays and not in our flat

I upgraded from Premium to Duo Plan to share with my partner. We both have IOS (Iphones) I am currently in Austria, Europe for a holiday, my partner is in our flat in Cape Town, South Africa. Duo set-up location verification doesn't work as I am curr...

• I upgraded from Premium to Duo Plan to share with my partner.  We both have IOS (Iphones)  I am currently in Austria, Europe for a holiday, my partner is in our flat in Cape Town, South A...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes