Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Still waiting for profile to be verified

8 weeks ago I applied for a verified profile for Graspop Metal Meeting, the music festival I work for. The process would take about 4 to 6 weeks, but after 8 weeks the profile still hasn't been verified. Is there a way to find out if they are working...

• Regular
  • 8 weeks ago I applied for a verified profile for Graspop Metal Meeting, the music festival I work for. The process would take about 4 to 6 weeks, but after 8 weeks the profile still hasn't been verif...
  • Tonandhiswings
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family and Spotify Connect with Denon HEOS speakers

I all, does anyone have an answer for me regarding the following. Currentlyt we have 3 members of the household, 2 separate Spotify Premium accounts and a Tidal account. IF i upgrade to Spotify Family for the household, will all members be able to pl...

• I all, does anyone have an answer for me regarding the following.   Currentlyt we have 3 members of the household, 2 separate Spotify Premium accounts and a Tidal account.   IF i upgrad...
  • DeeJaWue
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help me with the mess i made

I have publicated my music with two artist names under distrokid and I have one account but i'd like to merge all the music i've posted in only one artist name and account. The artist name i see in my account is Enrico Ubccs Bolgan, the other artist ...

• Visitor
  • I have publicated my music with two artist names under distrokid and I have one account but i'd like to merge all the music i've posted in only one artist name and account. The artist name i see in m...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Connect] Can't Login on Android Mobile

I found this post from last year that is the exact same issue I'm having, but it appeared no Spotify support was engaged. (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Can-t-login/td-p/4403622) I can login on my computer just fine, but when I use the sa...

• Casual Listener
  • I found this post from last year that is the exact same issue I'm having, but it appeared no Spotify support was engaged. (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Can-t-login/td-p/4403622)   ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Mobile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error auth code:2

PlanCurrently freeCountryUK DevicePC Windows/Linux, AndroidOperating SystemWindows 10/Manjaro, Android n/a My Question or IssueHi,I was lsitening to spotify earlier today, a little later I switched to another PC and got the error "The username or pas...

• Plan Currently free Country UK   Device PC Windows/Linux, Android Operating System Windows 10/Manjaro, Android n/a   My Question or Issue Hi, I was lsitening to spotify earl...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution broken login experience on iphone

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone SEOperating Systemios 14.5.1 My Question or IssueI replaced my iphone SE and restored from backup. All my other apps remembered my login info, except for Spotify. I didn't remember my password, so I tried the Login w...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone SE Operating System ios 14.5.1   My Question or Issue I replaced my iphone SE and restored from backup. All my other apps remembered my login inf...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't create a new account on web page

Plan PremiumCountryItaly DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10/Chrome My Question or IssueI was trying to create an account on Chrome/Mozilla on Windows 10, I fill up everything but once you hit subscribe, it goes back to a vanilla empty registration pa...

• Regular
  • Plan  Premium Country Italy  Device PC Operating System Windows 10/Chrome   My Question or Issue I was trying to create an account on Chrome/Mozilla on Windows 10, I fill up ...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i want my account back, but i have no idea how???

Hello, i have probleme and have no idea where to go to so i thought i try it here *help* So i had a free account and then my boyfriend and i did a family account together so i got a preiu update. Then we broke up and when i tried to log in my account...

•   Hello, i have probleme and have no idea where to go to so i thought i try it here *help*   So i had a free account and then my boyfriend and i did a family account together so i g...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't login on specific account on WIN10 app, when other account works normally

PlanPremium FamilyCountryPoland After one of the updates i've got problem to log in to my account on my pc app. Also my account user name changed to string of characters and numbers. I've tried reinstalling the app, but it didn't work. Then i made br...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Poland   After one of the updates i've got problem to log in to my account on my pc app. Also my account user name changed to string of characters and numbers. I...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I cancel a subscription for someone with Alzheimers when we don't know email, ID or password

My father-in-law has a $9.99/month Spotify subscription, which he hasn't used in at least a year. He has Alzheimers and Parkinson's. Recently my wife (his daughter and I put him in a nursing home. We want to cancel his account/subscription but we don...

• Visitor
  • My father-in-law has a $9.99/month Spotify subscription, which he hasn't used in at least a year.   He has Alzheimers and Parkinson's.   Recently my wife (his daughter and I put him in a nu...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to find people on facebook if i added them in spotify but have no other way to contact them?

back in 2015, Spotify had a chat system and we used to message each other there. this friend didn't have a phone back then but we didn't have urgency to really contact each other on the internet since we met everyday, well, i moved to another city bu...

• Casual Listener
  • back in 2015, Spotify had a chat system and we used to message each other there. this friend didn't have a phone back then but we didn't have urgency to really contact each other on the internet sinc...
  • payrim
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to close an old inactive account that i no longer have the details for

Hey, i recently found my old account that i don't use anymore. I would like to delete this account, but i no longer have the details to it. Please let me know if there is any way to fix this. Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Hey, i recently found my old account that i don't use anymore. I would like to delete this account, but i no longer have the details to it. Please let me know if there is any way to fix this.  ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Options to become completely invisible

I know there is the private session option but if you log out and log in back the private session isn't on anymore, so I think it would be great if there was an option in settings that just allowed you to turn off sharing of your listening activity. ...

• Visitor
  • I know there is the private session option but if you log out and log in back the private session isn't on anymore, so I think it would be great if there was an option in settings that just allowed y...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account followers - followers and following tab

PlanPremiumCountryDenmark Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueAfter the new update, the followers and following tab has been changed. I'm not able to see my followers, if I follow them back - the follow button is gone from ones account, an...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue After the new update, the followers and following tab has been changed. I'm not able to see my fol...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot access some tracks?

I have premium subscription, but for many of the albums, only certain songs are available. Shouldn't I be able to play ALL the tracks on an album if I have premium access? I can see the tracks in faded print and they will not play. Thanks!

• I have premium subscription, but for many of the albums, only certain songs are available.  Shouldn't I be able to play ALL the tracks on an album if I have premium access?   I can see...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

WARNING - Password Change

On May 10, 2021, I received a message in the app telling me that I needed to verify my email address, since it was an in-app message I thought that it was safe to do, so I did it. Well when I went to go listen to music in the app on May 11, 2021, I r...

• Visitor
  • On May 10, 2021, I received a message in the app telling me that I needed to verify my email address, since it was an in-app message I thought that it was safe to do, so I did it. Well when I went to...
  • RB70
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Old, email, not, in, use, cannot, verify

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI set up Spotify years ago with an old email I no longer use. I have tried updating it to my ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I set ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago de dos cuentas

Hola buenas, resulta que llevo unos 3 meses viendo que mi trajeta paga dos cuentas de spotify yo actualmente tengo el plan universitario pero se me a cobrado el plan universitario y el plan primium individual, yo solo e contratado el universitario. Y...

• Visitor
  • Hola buenas, resulta que llevo unos 3 meses viendo que mi trajeta paga dos cuentas de spotify yo actualmente tengo el plan universitario pero se me a cobrado el plan universitario y el plan primium i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Will Spotify ever support unlinking Facebook from an account created with Facebook?

Hi, I am just wondering if Spotify ever plans on supporting unlinking Facebook from an account created with Facebook? Or if there is a concrete reason why this isn't possible. I am a technical person, and I can't think of any technical reason this wo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am just wondering if Spotify ever plans on supporting unlinking Facebook from an account created with Facebook? Or if there is a concrete reason why this isn't possible. I am a technic...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Share Premium Duo together with my child who lives with my separated ex partner

Can I share a Premium Duo account together with my child who lives with my separated ex partner? Though my child is frequently with me and has their own key to my flat, it's not their official home address.Country: GermanyOS: both Android

• Casual Listener
  • Can I share a Premium Duo account together with my child who lives with my separated ex partner? Though my child is frequently with me and has their own key to my flat, it's not their official home a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes