Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I use a different acount for ps4 but i dont know my gmail or password

PlanFree/Premium DevicePlaystation My Question or Issueok so i tried everything i could to log in but didnt work so i went to online found a video where the guy went to link.playststationmusic.com and it show his name for the spotify but when i went ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium    Device Playstation   My Question or Issue ok so i tried everything i could to log in but didnt work so i went to online found a video where the guy ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account changed when I changed the country

Hello, I changed the country settings and since there, the account changed for number and all my playlist disappeared (playlists that I created for years).Please, could anybody help me to recover my original account and settings? I don't mind to chan...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I changed the country settings and since there, the account changed for number and all my playlist disappeared (playlists that I created for years). Please, could anybody help me to re...
  • Moni_lla
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reproduction randomly interrupted

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDevicePC (i7, 16GB)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI installed Spotify in a new device (PC) and now I have a reproducing troubleshot. The songs randomly interrupt for an instant and them continue. It occurs w...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device PC (i7, 16GB) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I installed Spotify in a new device (PC) and now I have a reproducing troubleshot...
  • osvaldogallardo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removing credit card info - no trust left in this company

I signed up for a Family Premium 3 month trial in June 2020. In doing so, I had to provide my credit card info so that if I forgot to unsubscribe from FP Spotty could continue to suck $15 from my account til I caught my mistake. Since then, Spotty fo...

• Visitor
  • I signed up for a Family Premium 3 month trial in June 2020. In doing so, I had to provide my credit card info so that if I forgot to unsubscribe from FP Spotty could continue to suck $15 from my acc...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently Played list full of songs that i've never listened to

My recently played list is full of weird songs that I've never listened toRead several posts about the issue, changed my password, closed all sessions and did all the stuff that everybody seems to recommend. Have been waiting for a week for the songs...

sarasa7878787_0-1605977963363.png
  • My recently played list is full of weird songs that I've never listened to Read several posts about the issue, changed my password, closed all sessions and did all the stuff that everybody seems...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PlayStation Network/Spotify Accounts

Hi, I have a problem when I try to link my Spotify Premium account to my PlayStation 4 via PSN. The conflict is that supposedly my Spotify account is conected to another PlayStation Network account (thing that I´ve never done). I´ve been trying to li...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have a problem when I try to link my Spotify Premium account to my PlayStation 4 via PSN. The conflict is that supposedly my Spotify account is conected to another PlayStation Network acco...
  • KyleRR
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaborative playlist

Hi, just one question:If i make a collabrative playlist, other people can add music inside.Am i the only one that can delete the playlist right? Other people can only add/remove songs and cannot delete the playlist with all the followers.. right?Than...

• Roadie
  • Hi, just one question: If i make a collabrative playlist, other people can add music inside. Am i the only one that can delete the playlist right? Other people can only add/remove songs and cannot ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone Hacking My Account

(Sorry for any mistakes I'm upset and going on a whim) I've been using spotify for a long time (6 years) now and I've just started having some problems. My account keeps getting hacked and its really annoying, it's back and forth, resetting my passwo...

• Visitor
  • (Sorry for any mistakes I'm upset and going on a whim) I've been using spotify for a long time (6 years) now and I've just started having some problems. My account keeps getting hacked and its really...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Back to the previously music

Hello everyone. I recently bought the JBL reflect mini 2 to listen to music while biking. So, I must press the button for 3 seconds to back to the previously music or to begin the actual music again. The problem is that I can't back to the previously...

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone. I recently bought the JBL reflect mini 2 to listen to music while biking. So, I must press the button for 3 seconds to back to the previously music or to begin the actual music again....
  • KyleRR
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does removing the "Profile" app do anything and, if yes, can I give it access again?

I have connected this account to my Facebook profile to see what my friends are listening to. While browsing my account's approved applications section, I saw an app called "Profile", with the vague description "Allows the profile service to transcod...

• Visitor
  • I have connected this account to my Facebook profile to see what my friends are listening to. While browsing my account's approved applications section, I saw an app called "Profile", with the v...
  • KyleRR
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

RSP Program Waiting For A Long Time

Hey, I'm happy to wait longer just wanna know my results! Over 48 hours ago I got A Message From a Mod with a link (Not going to say for Privacy) To become a Rasing star (At-Least Try) I filled out the form most Rockstar says it takes 48 Hours Just w...

• Composer
  • Hey, I'm happy to wait longer just wanna know my results! Over 48 hours ago I got A Message From a Mod with a link (Not going to say for Privacy) To become a Rasing star (At-Least Try) I filled out t...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscribe section \ tab for podcast

I would like to see a subscribe section \ tab similar to youtube subscribe for new podcast episodes. It will be so much easier to listen to new episodes instead of selecting between podcasters.

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to see a subscribe section \ tab similar to youtube subscribe for new podcast episodes. It will be so much easier to listen to new episodes instead of selecting between podcasters.
  • Benlee12123b
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my profile picture and name disappeared today

I have my account connected by facebook and I didn't change my name or picture there for almost 10 years. even so, it disappeared on spotify, now I'm a bunch of numbers, and I can't find any way to fix it. I already tried many restarts but nothing se...

• Roadie
  • I have my account connected by facebook and I didn't change my name or picture there for almost 10 years. even so, it disappeared on spotify, now I'm a bunch of numbers, and I can't find any way to f...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I get my account back?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSDeviceMSI Gaming LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 I don't know if my last one posted but I wanted to try againI entered what I knew was a correct email and I tried all my passwords but it said there wasn't an account with tha...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country US Device MSI Gaming Laptop Operating System Windows 10   I don't know if my last one posted but I wanted to try again I entered what I knew was a correct ema...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Troca de Nome de Usuario

Não existe nenhuma forma de trocar o nome de usuário do spotify?Tinha uma conta no facebook que era linkada com o spotify ai eu desativei ela e depois disso meu nome ficou com um monte de letras e números aleatórios e não consigo mudar isso de maneir...

• Visitor
  • Não existe nenhuma forma de trocar o nome de usuário do spotify? Tinha uma conta no facebook que era linkada com o spotify ai eu desativei ela e depois disso meu nome ficou com um monte de letras e ...
  • Bella_K
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to change display name if you signed up with facebook

i signed up for spotify in july using a facebook account. it automatically took my profile pic and name from there. recently, i decided i wanted to edit the profile as i no longer liked the display name that was there. however i am unable to do so fr...

• Visitor
  • i signed up for spotify in july using a facebook account. it automatically took my profile pic and name from there. recently, i decided i wanted to edit the profile as i no longer liked the display n...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

There might be another person on my account, how do i get him/her off?

Here is my evidence:- 54 new playlists with songs I dont even like nor know about- when I log in sometimes there is another song playing or something I definitely didnt play and when I switch the songs the other person puts it back, this keeps going ...

• Visitor
  • Here is my evidence: - 54 new playlists with songs I dont even like nor know about - when I log in sometimes there is another song playing or something I definitely didnt play and when I switch the...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No more 'new release' notifications for followed artists

PlanPremiumCountryBelgium My Question or IssueI used to received one mail per week with new releases from artists I'm following. Since December I don't get those mails any more.I've checked my accout notification parameter, this box is still checked ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium   My Question or Issue I used to received one mail per week with new releases from artists I'm following. Since December I don't get those mails any more....
  • Benlee12123b
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook spotify scam?

Guessing this is a scam? The first 20,000 Get a free spotify premium code for 2 yearshttps://www.facebook.com/events/179380612161553/?ref=notif¬if_t=event_invite

• Casual Listener
  • Guessing this is a scam?   The first 20,000 Get a free spotify premium code for 2 years https://www.facebook.com/events/179380612161553/?ref=notif&notif_t=event_invite
  • Benlee12123b
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Everything just gone as if I'm a new user!?

I had player open for number hours and last night I was listening to my stared music. However I logged in just now and everything had gone including my premium account! It took me long time to get all this music! Is there any way to recover everythin...

• I had player open for number hours and last night I was listening to my stared music. However I logged in just now and everything had gone including my premium account! It took me long time...
  • Benlee12123b
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes