Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

When is Spotify going to add authenticators?

Its 2020 and the security for Spotify accounts is absolutely SHOCKING, I've been hacked about 4 times in the past couple of weeks, had playlists added deleted from all over the world too. Like ??? if I'm logging in England and now I'm suddenly in Rus...

• Visitor
  • Its 2020 and the security for Spotify accounts is absolutely SHOCKING, I've been hacked about 4 times in the past couple of weeks, had playlists added deleted from all over the world too.  Li...
  • yops
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't see my profile

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDevice(Xiaomi note 8 pro)Operating System My Question or IssueI cannot enter my profile .

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device (Xiaomi note 8 pro) Operating System     My Question or Issue I cannot enter my profile .
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't change my current country

PlanFreeCountrySerbiaDevicelaptop (acer)Operating SystemWindows 10 Hi! I've got a problem. I logged in spotify using my facebook account while I was in Greece. More than two weeks have passed and I couldn't use it anymore so I wanted to change the co...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Serbia Device laptop (acer) Operating System Windows 10   Hi! I've got a problem. I logged in spotify using my facebook account while I was in Greece. More than two we...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with connecting account to Duo subscribtion

Hi,So, i cant Connect my second account to Duo plan after verification address, because website tells me that the problem has occured and I should try again later. Here is a scrennshot down below.PlanPremium DuoCountryPoland My Question or IssueHow c...

• Hi, So, i cant Connect my second account to Duo plan after verification address, because website tells me that the problem has occured and I should try again later. Here is a scrennshot down be...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't change any of my personal information on my account

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsungOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI can't change any of my personal information on my account this happened around the time when I updated my subscription to premium again ho...

ScreenShot00502 - Copy.jpg
  • Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I can't change any of my personal information on my account...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone accidentally publishes their songs on my artist account, what i can to do?

My nickname is "yama" and the person who try to publish on my account have the same nickname, is there any, I don’t know, way to reject the publish?In Spotify for Artists i see only this option.

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_4.png
  • Casual Listener
  • My nickname is "yama" and the person who try to publish on my account have the same nickname, is there any, I don’t know, way to reject the publish? In Spotify for Artists i see only this option.
  • yamahuyama
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hacked again and again and again

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil My Question or IssueWhy does this app doesn't have 2 factor auth? It's my money on the line we're talking about, I'm Premium for a very long time and every month a pakistan or canadian access my account. Seriously? Don't come...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil     My Question or Issue Why does this app doesn't have 2 factor auth? It's my money on the line we're talking about, I'm Premium for a very long time and...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Single account, multiple session

Hi,Will Spotify ever make it possible to have 1 account and being able to play different songs?The only option now is to use "Spotify Connect" that restart the song where you left off last time you played.Now as we are getting more and more IOT devic...

• Visitor
  • Hi, Will Spotify ever make it possible to have 1 account and being able to play different songs? The only option now is to use "Spotify Connect"  that restart the song where you left off last ...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Artist page problem.

Good afternoon, I´m having issues with my artist page on Spotify, The problem its currently I have two artist pages one its call "DJ CHAZIN" and the other "CHAZIN". I need to close "DJ CHAZIN" profile and move all the track from there to " CHAZIN" pr...

• Visitor
  • Good afternoon,    I´m having issues with my artist page on Spotify,   The problem its currently I have two artist pages one its call "DJ CHAZIN" and the other "CHAZIN".   I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email hacked and changed and cant log into premium account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy account was recently hacked and my original username/email was compromised and changed by ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My acco...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify commercials and emails in a different language

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 9, PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueA while ago my account was hacked by someone that listened to a bunch of latin music. Since then all of my commercials and emails from Spotify ha...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy 9, PC Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue A while ago my account was hacked by someone that listened to a ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost access to my premium account

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 9+Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have a premium account that I do not remember the password or email address for. I would like access to this account again since I am being charged for it. I...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy 9+ Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a premium account that I do not remember the password or email addre...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Randomly Playing Songs

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone 6 & Desktop Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen listening to songs on Spotify often the song will completely cut out and begin playing a 'random' song. When these random songs play they are always from very sm...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device iPhone 6 & Desktop   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When listening to songs on Spotify often the song will completely cut out an...
  • Elena
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

I want to close my free account but I am not receiving the account closure email.

I want to stop using spotify (for now at least). I have a facebook connected account with an email address as well.All the email services seem to be working fine but I am not receiving the account closure email. I have tried multiple times and waited...

• Visitor
  • I want to stop using spotify (for now at least). I have a facebook connected account with an email address as well. All the email services seem to be working fine but I am not receiving the accoun...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: How to create an new idea?

Agree.Where is it?Did you find it?

• Casual Listener
  • Agree. Where is it? Did you find it?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Birthday Year Change

When I made my Spotify account I logged in with Facebook. All my information on my Facebook page is correct. My birth year is correct on my Facebook page but Wrong on my Spotify account and I can't change it no matter what I do. Is there any way to f...

• Visitor
  • When I made my Spotify account I logged in with Facebook. All my information on my Facebook page is correct.  My birth year is correct on my Facebook page but Wrong on my Spotify account and I ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google mini

I have premium duo and now google mini or email about it at all. Started it beginning of September.. Please help.

• Visitor
  • I have premium duo and now google mini or email about it at all. Started it beginning of September.. Please help.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot log in details

I forgot my login details, but I am a premium user.The email im using is not also the one attached to my spotify account. Pls help.

• Visitor
  • I forgot my login details, but I am a premium user. The email im using is not also the one attached to my spotify account. Pls help.  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

PlanFree/PremiumCountryNorthern Ireland Device(iPhone SE 2020 Operating System(iOS 10, My Question or Issue For student Spotify when I sign up it asks me for a certificate with my name and the course I am enrolled in could I use a confirmation note f...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Northern Ireland    Device (iPhone SE 2020  Operating System (iOS 10,   My Question or Issue   For student Spotify when I sign up it ask...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestion: do NOT use zeroes and/or capital O in Gift Card Code.

I bought a Gift Card. I scratched the back.I tried to enter the code on www.spotify.com/redeem.The code contains two times a '0' (zero) or an O, difficult to tell!I tried all four possible combinations. None of them worked. I am unable to use the cod...

• Gig Goer
  • I bought a Gift Card. I scratched the back. I tried to enter the code on www.spotify.com/redeem. The code contains two times a '0' (zero) or an O, difficult to tell! I tried all four possible...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes