Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Changing subscription issues

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating System My Question or IssueI'm an incoming freshman in college and would like to switch my plan to the student premium one. I believe it isn't matching me with my school due to my birth date being off by ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System   My Question or Issue I'm an incoming freshman in college and would like to switch my plan to the student premium one. I beli...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

Device(iPhone 8 plus)Operating System(iOS 10) Im having trouble remembering my other account that has Premium in it I’ve tried login in but can’t remember none of the info. This happened when my phone broke but before that I had my premium account on...

•     Device (iPhone 8 plus) Operating System (iOS 10)   Im having trouble remembering my other account that has Premium in it I’ve tried login in but can’t remember none of the i...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! account overview

i access my account via safari because there’s no option inside the spotify app about the payments and subscriptions. i want to check my receipts but the account overview settings is nowhere to be found. everytime i click the arrow to show the option...

• Casual Listener
  • i access my account via safari because there’s no option inside the spotify app about the payments and subscriptions. i want to check my receipts but the account overview settings is nowhere to be fo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't log in on my account

I can't login with my account on the Spotify app (android) and that with just my account, it always says something like "you're offline, check your connection".I have tried with another account and it works, it's just mine that has this problem.I als...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login with my account on the Spotify app (android) and that with just my account, it always says something like "you're offline, check your connection". I have tried with another account and...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Access Account

I accessed my account this morning and the message popped up that I had to sign out of everywhere. I clicked the button and it logged me out. I signed back in and the same thing happens.I logged out of my phone app and now it will not let me log back...

• Visitor
  •   I accessed my account this morning and the message popped up that I had to sign out of everywhere. I clicked the button and it logged me out. I signed back in and the same thing happens. I l...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify country problem

PlanFree CountryRussia My Question or IssueI signed up today from Russia for the first time but for some reason Spotify thinks I'm in UK and hence; I can't upgrade to premium becuase my credit cards are issued in Russia. I'm not using any kind of VPN...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free   Country Russia   My Question or Issue I signed up today from Russia for the first time but for some reason Spotify thinks I'm in UK and hence; I can't upgrade to premium ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login - No Internet Connection (Android)

PlanFreeCountryUkraine DeviceSamsung S10 Plus Operating SystemAndroid 10My Question or IssueUnable to login in my account.I receive a "No Internet Connection" message when trying to login with my email and password.Also I can't login by the link from...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Ukraine  Device Samsung S10 Plus  Operating System Android 10 My Question or Issue Unable to login in my account. I receive a "No Internet Connection" message w...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted playlists not showing from a few months back.

Hello, I saw on a post that playlists from 2018 are supposed to show, I have deleted playlists from just a few months back, in January, and they aren’t showing. I was wondering if there is anything that can be done?

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I saw on a post that playlists from 2018 are supposed to show, I have deleted playlists from just a few months back, in January, and they aren’t showing. I was wondering if there is a...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant log in to my premium account !!

Hi I cant log in to my account in the application Knowing that I can log in to my account in Spotify's site But I can't do that in Spotify's app Sorry for my bad English My premium account's email *snip*

• Regular
  • Hi 😢 I cant log in to my account in the application  Knowing that I can log in to my account in Spotify's site  But I can't do that in Spotify's app 😔 Sorry for my bad English  ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to reset my password but Spotify doesn't recognize my email

I have two Spotify accounts, one associated with Facebook and one I set up using an email address. I want to delete the Facebook account and solely use the other account. When I try to use the Forgot Password function, it says that my email is not as...

• Visitor
  • I have two Spotify accounts, one associated with Facebook and one I set up using an email address. I want to delete the Facebook account and solely use the other account. When I try to use the Forgot...
  • DJIceman
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happened to Spotify.me?

Hmm what happened to Spotify.me? Was this feature / functionality removed as of late?

• Casual Listener
  • Hmm what happened to Spotify.me? Was this feature / functionality removed as of late? 
  • Dloom13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I Accidently removed my profile picture and now i dont see a button to add it back

My Question or Issuei accidently clicked on remove the picture and now i cant add it back.the picture above does not show my cursor because its a screenshot but i aimed it over my empty profile picture and no buttons to "add picture" appeared it just...

ss.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue i accidently clicked on remove the picture and now i cant add it back. the picture above does not show my cursor because its a screenshot but i aimed it over my empty p...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline mode

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhoneXOperating System(iOS 13.5.1) My Question or IssueAny time I open my app it is in offline mode. Spotify tells me to turn on 'on-line mode' in my settings, but I see no option to turn online mode on. I cannot connect t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhoneX Operating System (iOS 13.5.1)   My Question or Issue Any time I open my app it is in offline mode. Spotify tells me to turn on 'on-line mode' in...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Today, my spotify mobile randomly logged me out and I cannot log back in

My spotify premium randomly logged me out while listening on mobile today and I haven't been able to log back in at all. Not on my desktop, phone, anything. I use facebook to log in, I have changed my facebook password and email numerous times and to...

• My spotify premium randomly logged me out while listening on mobile today and I haven't been able to log back in at all. Not on my desktop, phone, anything. I use facebook to log in, I have changed m...
  • xedilian0070
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Change the country

Hi, I have just changed my account fromfree to premium one. There are some troubles with the region I have. Firstly, I decided to use a Russian Credit card number, but didn’t know that there are some restrictions such as inaccessibility to the music ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have just changed my account from free to premium one. There are some troubles with the region I have. Firstly, I decided to use a Russian Credit card number, but didn’t know that there are s...
  • TyomArtiom
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re: [All Platforms][Subscription] Both have premium account already can we join a single duo account

Hi just to add to this question, will my partner need to cancel their premium? Or will they still be paying their premium fees? Or does Duo automatically do that for them?

• Hi just to add to this question, will my partner need to cancel their premium? Or will they still be paying their premium fees? Or does Duo automatically do that for them?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My posts marked as SPAM

PlanFreeCountryItaly/UK DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10, My Question or IssueHello.Since two weeks ago, some of my posts are marked as SPAM and so they are not visible. I've already submitted the issue to the moderator, but I got no answer.Every t...

• Composer
  • Plan Free Country Italy/UK   Device PC Operating System Windows 10,   My Question or Issue Hello. Since two weeks ago, some of my posts are marked as SPAM and so they are not vi...
  • ElimGarak72
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family members account

PremiumCountryEnglandDeviceandroidOperating Systemandroid My Question or IssueI've just got my daughter her first phone. She already has access to our premium spotify account via her tablet, but now we want to add it to her phone. I can't remember ho...

• Visitor
  • Premium Country England Device android Operating System android   My Question or Issue I've just got my daughter her first phone. She already has access to our premium spotify account v...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted my spotify app, re installed it and now it says that I am abroad

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceXiaomi Redmi Note 8 PlusOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI can not log in! It says that I am abroad, which is not true, and I have been in the country for 7 months already! I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Plus Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I can not log in! It says that I am ...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't change my personal account details.

I created my account on Facebook, and I can't seem to be able to edit my email, gender and birth date. I had already edit these settings on my Facebook page, but it just won't change, not even my profile picture on the playlists. Can someone help?

• Casual Listener
  • I created my account on Facebook, and I can't seem to be able to edit my email, gender and birth date. I had already edit these settings on my Facebook page, but it just won't change, not even my pro...
  • Xenia
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes