Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Is someone using my account? Random songs are showing up in my recently played songs.

I'm using the Spotify desktop app on a Windows 10 machine. I'm on the free plan and in the USA. A few months ago, I started having issues with my account where I would be listening to a song and then a random rap song would start playing. I don't lis...

• Visitor
  • I'm using the Spotify desktop app on a Windows 10 machine. I'm on the free plan and in the USA.   A few months ago, I started having issues with my account where I would be listening to a song...
  • Mortvillain
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Pause Spotify + Hulu Account

I've just hit employment troubles thanks to the COVID-19 virus and I'm wondering if its possible to put a pause on my subscription? I'm asking because I'm wondering if the Premium + Hulu package is still available or was that a temporary offer when I...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just hit employment troubles thanks to the COVID-19 virus and I'm wondering if its possible to put a pause on my subscription? I'm asking because I'm wondering if the Premium + Hulu package is s...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

merging an existing user

So I recently got distrokid to get an artist profile for my music platform.I plan on uploading artist music in the near future, but my questions is am i able to link this artist account with my already existing premium user account? I have an existin...

• Visitor
  • So I recently got distrokid to get an artist profile for my music platform. I plan on uploading artist music in the near future, but my questions is  am i able to link this artist account with...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Musics that are not opening on my sporify

My plain is premium. I live in Usa. My phone is a iphone 11. I need to know why when my friend send me a album or a music I can’t play sometimes, even if he doens’t send, if I just look it up, will not show . I’ll put a image as a example.

F15DBAC2-EF1E-4C7B-88B0-2F15F7D02FEA.png
  • Regular
  • My plain is premium. I live in Usa. My phone is a iphone 11.    I need to know why when my friend send me a album or a music I can’t play sometimes, even if he doens’t send, if I just loo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening an artist profile

Hello! I'm a music producer and i make beats for artists to rap on. I want to open an artist profile in order to claim the royalties of all songs uploaded with one of my beats. Is there any way that i can do it for free? I know that i can open an acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I'm a music producer and i make beats for artists to rap on.   I want to open an artist profile in order to claim the royalties of all songs uploaded with one of my beats. Is there any ...
  • MichaelSawers
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account username bug?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePixel 3Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSo I've been subscribed to premium, and I noticed my Spotify username changed to numbers. I don't want to remake an account because I have playlist connected and followe...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Pixel 3 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue So I've been subscribed to premium, and I noticed my Spotify username changed to numbers. I d...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can you edit song/album names once they're in your library?

Hey All! I'm looking to switch to Spotify from the absolutely GODAWFUL Google Play Music. Only thing that's keeping me with GPM is that editing metadata is super easy, can this be done on Spotify once you've got a song/album in your library? Can it b...

• Visitor
  • Hey All!   I'm looking to switch to Spotify from the absolutely GODAWFUL Google Play Music. Only thing that's keeping me with GPM is that editing metadata is super easy, can this be done on Sp...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Music

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceLGThinq7Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI registered Spotify Premium each month. I travel alot and mostly using spotify offline. I got some playlist download etc. But after 29 days recived msg that I nee...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device LGThinq7 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I registered Spotify Premium each month. I travel alot and mostly using spotify of...
  • skroon19
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My gift card doest work

I bought today 10€ Spotify gift card from Finland Tuusula R-Kioski. I try to buy Premium with this code, but it says that code is invalid. I'm sure that I typed it right, I know its case sensitive.

• I bought today 10€ Spotify gift card from Finland Tuusula R-Kioski. I try to buy Premium with this code, but it says that code is invalid. I'm sure that I typed it right, I know its case sensitive.
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant find my administrator login for family accounts... help.

I cannot log in as an administrator to change my Family accounts. Can anyone help? I don't remember which email address was used for the administrator Tried everything but don't get in .. My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • I cannot log in as an administrator to change my Family accounts. Can anyone help? I don't remember which email address was used for the administrator Tried everything but don't get in ..   M...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to add own music to playlist.

Spotify doesn't have all songs so i'm asking if there is a way to add own songs in our playlist.

• Spotify doesn't have all songs so i'm asking if there is a way to add own songs in our playlist.
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I upgrade to family while using Free 3 month Premium account?

I have just signed up for the 3 month free premium account but I want to upgrade to the family account. Can you tell me how this will affect the 3 months free?

• I have just signed up for the 3 month free premium account but I want to upgrade to the family account. Can you tell me how this will affect the 3 months free?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Codigo Pin Cartao de Presente

MEU CARTAO PRESENTE NAO QUER PEGAR FICA DANDO ERRO E MANDAR TENTAR NOVAMENTE O PIN NUNCA FOI USADO

• Visitor
  • MEU CARTAO PRESENTE NAO QUER PEGAR FICA DANDO ERRO E MANDAR TENTAR NOVAMENTE O PIN NUNCA FOI USADO
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login due to : Forgot email

PlanPremium DeviceIphone X My Question or IssueI forgot my email and I am unable to login. My email is not tied to any social account. The Spotify account linked to that email is a Premium account and I am getting charged on a monthly basis. I need t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Device Iphone X   My Question or Issue I forgot my email and I am unable to login. My email is not tied to any social account. The Spotify account linked to that email...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Language and location settings

I'm Irish living in a Flemish/French speaking commune however all the podcasts and radio etc comes up in flemish which I don't speak. Obviously I want English speaking podcast suggestions. Is that to ask? If it can't be solved I'm off. Serious painPl...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm Irish living in a Flemish/French speaking commune however all the podcasts and radio etc comes up in flemish which I don't speak. Obviously I want English speaking podcast suggestions. Is that to...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Cannot like songs, search, or make playlists on the web player or desktop app.

PlanFreeDeviceWindows PC (Chrome browser)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, So I have been struggling for a while, wanting to purchase spotify premium, but I am having some big issues with the web player (and similar for the desktop a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Device Windows PC (Chrome browser) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi,   So I have been struggling for a while, wanting to purchase spotify premium, b...
  • mett139
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Dropdown menu on Account

PlanPremiumCountryU.KDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueOptions on the drop down menu for Account do not work. Using Samsung 9+, chrome and android. Has been like this for weeks.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country U.K Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Options on the drop down menu for Account do not work. Using Samsung 9+, chrome and and...
  • Elena
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is it called spotify family...

..when I can't add my family because we don't live at the same address? But I could move into a house with someone I've literally never met before and we could share a family account. It should really be called "Spotify Household". It's annoying. I w...

• ..when I can't add my family because we don't live at the same address?   But I could move into a house with someone I've literally never met before and we could share a family account. &nbsp...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PC cannot find Chromecast Audio directly from app.

Premium PlanWin10 & Win7 (also use Android 8.1 & 9.0)Thailand As in title, I see this has been an ongoing issue for several years!The only work around seems to be using the web player through Chrome! Anyone know a direct way? TIA

• Regular
  • Premium Plan Win10 & Win7 (also use Android 8.1 & 9.0) Thailand   As in title, I see this has been an ongoing issue for several years! The only work around seems to be using the web...
  • cj66
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Claiming artist profile issues

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited KingdomOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueHiMy music came out on Spotify yesterday and I am trying to claim my artist profile, but I keep getting emails saying "we need more information to verify you own this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United Kingdom Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hi My music came out on Spotify yesterday and I am trying to claim my artist profile, but I keep gett...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes