Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution No albums or songs show up on artist pages

As of today when I look up an artist and visit their page, none of their songs or albums show up, and I only have the option to “shuffle play.” How am I supposed to find anyone’s music now? Been using Spotify paid for over two years. PlanPremium Coun...

• Casual Listener
  • As of today when I look up an artist and visit their page, none of their songs or albums show up, and I only have the option to “shuffle play.” How am I supposed to find anyone’s music now? Been usin...
  • DancingBeluga
  • Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Premium
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes

Song was removed from old artist account and moved to a brand new one

Hello, I have this song titled "You and Only You". Here is the song link: spotify:track:6qRpvLy7HgD96mWGHiTS2h It used to be on my old spotify artist account, "Arize". here's a link to that account: spotify:artist:6eq90a47vMudnFCHfKCHV9However, it is...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I have this song titled "You and Only You". Here is the song link: spotify:track:6qRpvLy7HgD96mWGHiTS2h   It used to be on my old spotify artist account, "Arize". here's a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need my playlists back!

PlanFreeCanada DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 13.5 My Question or IssueMy playlists are no longer viewable. My account was having issues with playing and finding songs so my son helped. Now it looks like I have a new account but my playlist are go...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Canada   Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 13.5   My Question or Issue My playlists are no longer viewable. My account was having issues with playing and finding song...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Forced to create a new account, lost subscription and playlists

I use Spotify everyday, however I hadn't used opened the app in a few days. I opened it and was asked to login. My login info didn't work so it made me login with FB and Apple. Once I did so, I lost my Premium subscription (which I've had for 2 years...

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify everyday, however I hadn't used opened the app in a few days.  I opened it and was asked to login.  My login info didn't work so it made me login with FB and Apple.  Once...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

you discovered a premium feature spotify

Hi there this is junaid,I created a playlist on my laptop on my non premium account and shared the link to others and when they click the link it shows "you discovered a premium feature spotify" how do I correct it

• Visitor
  • Hi there this is junaid,I created a playlist on my laptop on my non premium account  and shared the link to others and when they click the link it shows "you discovered a premium feature spotify...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant log in

Hi did use spotify yesterday and today i cant log i have tried to reset my password but idont get an mail. cant use my nickname to log in tried to make a new account with same email and it did work.i got premium account and family the others in famil...

• Visitor
  •   Hi did use spotify yesterday and today i cant log i have tried to reset my password but idont get an mail.  cant use my nickname to log in tried to make a new account with same email and...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I migrate my Spotify stuff from my Facebook account to my NEW Premium account?

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceiPhone 6 and Macbook ProOperating SystemiOS? My Question or IssueUpgraded to Premium but lost all my old Spotify history from my Facebook log in?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country India Device iPhone 6 and Macbook Pro Operating System iOS?   My Question or Issue Upgraded to Premium but lost all my old Spotify history from my Facebook log in?
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant find my Spotify artist page using search box... What can i do to resolve this issue...

I can't find my Spotify profile if I search for it on the Spotify app using the search box it doesn't pop up what can I do to resolve this my profile is KFAS

• Visitor
  • I can't find my Spotify profile if I search for it on the Spotify app using the search box it doesn't pop up what can I do to resolve this my profile is KFAS
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My account is stuck with the wrong country and my family can't join my family plan

PlanFamilyCountryAddress is set to Hong Kong but somehow country is USA DeviceAnyOperating SystemAny My Question or IssueHi, I've just signed up for the Family plan today, and I originally used my business credit card which is a US-based card even th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country Address is set to Hong Kong but somehow country is USA   Device Any Operating System Any   My Question or Issue Hi, I've just signed up for the Family plan to...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't link my existing account with my Apple ID premium account

Plan Premium Country Poland Device MacBook AiriPad ProiPhone X Operating System MacOSiPadOSiOS My Question or Issue Hello, I have two Spotify accounts, one with free plan and second one with premium plan. My premium account was created with my Apple ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan   Premium   Country   Poland   Device   MacBook Air iPad Pro iPhone X   Operating System   MacOS iPadOS iOS   My Question or Issue &n...
  • nastydev
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently Played not updating

PlanFreeCountryPortugalDeviceSpotify desktop onlyOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueMy recently played playlists do not update. I've tried to reinstall, tried to log off and log in and tried to listen to playlists on Spotify web and mobile a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Portugal Device Spotify desktop only Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue My recently played playlists do not update. I've tried to reinstall, tried to log...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

hacking issue

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue An unknown person logs into my account. I changed my password, my email. I disconnected all ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change "Country" to "Country or Region"

My Question or IssueI found that on the page for filling in the profile, there is an item of "country", which cannot resolve some "regions" with territorial disputes in the world. I suggest developers change this item from "country" to "country or re...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue I found that on the page for filling in the profile, there is an item of "country", which cannot resolve some "regions" with territorial disputes in the world. I suggest develop...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login with Facebook account

PlanPremiumCountryColombiaDevice(Windows 10 app, web player, Samsung Galaxy S9)Operating System(Android 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueFirst things first, I used to have a Spotify account linked to Facebook, I deleted the account or I thought I ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Colombia Device (Windows 10 app, web player, Samsung Galaxy S9) Operating System (Android 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue First things first, I used to have...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t login to my account, I don’t know the email I used and my password isn’t working

My account was working just fine yesterday but today when I tried to listen to my music I found that I was logged out on every device. I was able to login for a couple seconds but then I was logged out again when I tried to go online, so I know that ...

• Visitor
  • My account was working just fine yesterday but today when I tried to listen to my music I found that I was logged out on every device. I was able to login for a couple seconds but then I was logged o...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account taken over

Student PlanPremiumCanadaiphone My account has been taken over. I have received emails that it was accessed from various different countries and when I received those I changed my password (multiple times). I have also clicked sign out from everywher...

• Visitor
  • Student Plan Premium Canada iphone   My account has been taken over. I have received emails that it was accessed from various different countries and when I received those I changed my pass...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account keeps being hacked

My Question or IssueMy account has been getting hacked constantly over the last couple months after changing my password and signing out everywhere every single time it seems like I can not fix the most recent hack. This person took my account and mo...

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue My account has been getting hacked constantly over the last couple months after changing my password and signing out everywhere every single time it seems like I can not...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing email after an old account was closed

PlanPremiumCountrySouth Africa My Question or IssueHi there. Today I became aware of the fact that I could change the email associated with my account, so I went back to delete my older account so that I could free up my primary email and make my lif...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa   My Question or Issue Hi there. Today I became aware of the fact that I could change the email associated with my account, so I went back to delete my ol...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinked my facebook account and lost all music

Hello I was using an account that was made with my Facebook account, It didnt had an email account or a password, the only way to log in was with Facebook. Today I made a new account using an email and then connected my facebook with that Spotify acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I was using an account that was made with my Facebook account, It didnt had an email account or a password, the only way to log in was with Facebook. Today I made a new account using a...
  • thebewstrogonov
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Do Songs Chosen By Others In Group Session Affect Your Listening History/Suggestions?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy wife an I have a Spotify family plan (still waiting on duos in the U.S.!). We also have a ...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My wife...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes