Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Help with spotify charge

PlanFreeCountryPhilippinesMy Question or IssueI was wondering if there is a way to either cancel or check what Spotify account is on my card? Cause I saw that on my statement that I was being charged every month even though I'm not using spotify anym...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Philippines My Question or Issue I was wondering if there is a way to either cancel or check what Spotify account is on my card? Cause I saw that on my statement that I was b...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Display name changed?

I recently noticed my display name/username on spotify has changed to a bunch of letters/numbers, and my profile picture has been removed. I have no idea why this happened and would like some help getting it back to normal please

• Casual Listener
  • I recently noticed my display name/username on spotify has changed to a bunch of letters/numbers, and my profile picture has been removed. I have no idea why this happened and would like some help ge...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

my account name

hello guys I create my spotify account with my facebook but I m closed my facebook account and spotify gives me random name how to take my old name in spotify pls help me! my name is:kaan kaya

• Visitor
  • hello guys I create my spotify account with my facebook but I m closed my facebook account and spotify gives me random name how to take my old name in spotify pls help me! my name is:kaan kaya
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem: Adding someone to family plan

Hey, I'm trying to add my daughter to my family plan. I created an account for her but can't figure out how to send her an invite. If I go to the Manage Family Plan page there is no option for adding anyone. See below. Am I missing something? ThanksM...

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 12.30.54 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey,  I'm trying to add my daughter to my family plan. I created an account for her but can't figure out how to send her an invite. If I go to the Manage Family Plan page there is no option f...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it.

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceWindows 10 My Question or IssueI tried uninstalling, removing all the Spotify related files from my PC and reïnstalling it. I even restarted the PC while it was uninstalled. Same problem.It works on my browser a...

• Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device Windows 10   My Question or Issue I tried uninstalling, removing all the Spotify related files from my PC and reïnstalling it. I even restarte...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Will I lose all my playlists if i Upgrade to Premium

Im very afraid to upgrade to premium cuz i dont wanna lose the 14 playlists i have. i have spotify on my gallaxy s3 but its only radio cuz its free spotify but my playlists show up i just cant listen to them. if i upgrade on my home comp. will it als...

• Regular
  • Im very afraid to upgrade to premium cuz i dont wanna lose the 14 playlists i have. i have spotify on my gallaxy s3 but its only radio cuz its free spotify but my playlists show up i just cant listen...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account name is just numbers

PlanPremiumUSA DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8, MacBook ProOperating SystemAndroid Pie, MacOS Mojave My Question or IssueBoth on the desktop app and on my phone, my username appears as some random numbers. Per some research, it looks like this is due to crea...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium USA   Device Samsung Galaxy S8, MacBook Pro Operating System Android Pie, MacOS Mojave   My Question or Issue Both on the desktop app and on my phone, my username app...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly lost connection

PlanFreeCountryLatviaDevice(PC)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueSo, just about 10 minutes ago, music suddenly stopped playing, and I couldn't play anything. Since nothing worked, I went to reinstall my launcher, but after reinstalling...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Latvia Device (PC) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue So, just about 10 minutes ago, music suddenly stopped playing, and I couldn't play anything. S...
  • DanielTham
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Hey everyone. I want to delete my account but the e-mail written before is an old e-mail. What i mean is, I already deleted that e-mail years ago and it is inaccessible now. But spotify don't let me to change my e-mail. When I try to delete my accoun...

• Visitor
  • Hey everyone. I want to delete my account but the e-mail written before is an old e-mail. What i mean is, I already deleted that e-mail years ago and it is inaccessible now. But spotify don't let me ...
  • DanielTham
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Playlists keep restarting from begin

If you play the playlist where all your liked songs are, from a-z and you play a song with a title that starts with the letter g. Mention that your playlist is sorted on “title”. It will play a few songs where the title starts with a g from a-z. Ive ...

• Music Fan
  • If you play the playlist where all your liked songs are, from a-z and you play a song with a title that starts with the letter g. Mention that your playlist is sorted on “title”. It will play a few s...
  • Andidebest
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Error in Artists

Hi, is this the right place to report errors? (I saw other similar posts)the author of song:https://open.spotify.com/track/29CUsIiOZg5oqSLRchbZxq?si=GKLFbJafRJqjMmEMCxgRSQis not the same as:https://open.spotify.com/artist/05QRCZyRXXDRj5d81hSkFZ?si=kb...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  is this the right place to report errors? (I saw other similar posts) the author of song: https://open.spotify.com/track/29CUsIiOZg5oqSLRchbZxq?si=GKLFbJafRJqjMmEMCxgRSQ is not the sa...
  • jthomas65
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution delete APA ADANYA from my account

how can i fix thisPlan/PremiumCountrynetherlandsDeviceandroidOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issuedelete APA ADANYA from my account its not mine

spotify.png
  • Regular
  • how can i fix this Plan/Premium Country netherlands Device android Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue delete APA ADANYA from my account  its not mine
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Account Overcharge

I signed up for a student premium account it was approved which is supposed to last a year without any renewal. Without any notification and without my consent account has been being changed to family account and been charged the higher price. I woul...

• Visitor
  • I signed up for a student premium account it was approved which is supposed to last a year without any renewal. Without any notification and without my consent account has been being changed to famil...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family subscriptions - being charged twice

Hello,I just noticed that I was charged every month despite I am a member of the family plan and should not pay at all. We double-checked that with my sister and she was charged too. Ofc I can provide all the documents proofing the payments.Also, I n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just noticed that I was charged every month despite I am a member of the family plan and should not pay at all. We double-checked that with my sister and she was charged too. Ofc I can prov...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Umstellung von einfach zu Familienaccount bei der Telekom

PlanPremiumCountryGermany My Question or IssueIch möchte meinen Account von Einzel Premium auf einen Familienaccount Premium Umwandeln. Da mein Spotify Account noch über die Telekom läuft hat die anfrage bei der Telekom nicht geholfen. Deshalb hier d...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany   My Question or Issue Ich möchte meinen Account von Einzel Premium auf einen Familienaccount Premium Umwandeln. Da mein Spotify Account noch über die ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook full name not showing up on Spotify

I have tried on my mobile, desktop and the actual website but my profile name on Spotify is not matching up with Facebook. Is it a privacy setting? I've unlinked and re-linked it to Facebook multiple times. Right now the only way to find me is to typ...

• Visitor
  • I have tried on my mobile, desktop and the actual website but my profile name on Spotify is not matching up with Facebook. Is it a privacy setting? I've unlinked and re-linked it to Facebook multiple...
  • srseven
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan değişikliği sorunu

Merhaba , ödeme yöntemini değiştir diye bir mesaj aldım ve yeni kart ekledim.Kartımdan 27 tl çekildiğini gördüm ve aile planına geçirildiğimi gördüm.Ben öğrenci planını kullanıyordum bu sebeple bilgim dahilinde olmayan bu değişikliğin iptal edilmesin...

Screenshot_2020-04-15-00-19-54.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   Merhaba , ödeme yöntemini değiştir diye bir mesaj aldım ve yeni kart ekledim.Kartımdan 27 tl çekildiğini gördüm ve aile planına geçirildiğimi gördüm.Ben öğrenci planını kullanıyordum bu sebep...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How are you going to have the option to create an account using Facebook credentials but not support

I just recently got a ps4 and saw that I can use Spotify, tried to login and saw that Facebook login isn’t supported so I have to use the WiFi to connect the device and it doesn’t work. I have an Xbox one and they use a different system where I had t...

• Casual Listener
  • I just recently got a ps4 and saw that I can use Spotify, tried to login and saw that Facebook login isn’t supported so I have to use the WiFi to connect the device and it doesn’t work. I have an Xbo...
  • goonbagged
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable To Connect To PREMIUM account

PlanPremiumDeviceSamsung Galaxy A30Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello,I've signed up to Spotify lately using my phone, and bought a Premium account.Today I firstly tried login to my account from my computer, and I was not able to conne...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Samsung Galaxy A30 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello, I've signed up to Spotify lately using my phone, and bought a Premium account. Today ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Impossible de réinitialiser mon mot de passe

My Question or Issue Bonjour, L'un des membres de mon Spotify Famille ne parvient plus à se connecter à son compte.Lorsque je fais "mot de passe oublié", le site me confirme qu'un email de réinitialisation a été envoyé, mais le membre ne reçoit rien ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   Bonjour,   L'un des membres de mon Spotify Famille ne parvient plus à se connecter à son compte. Lorsque je fais "mot de passe oublié", le site me confirme qu'un...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes