Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My Profile picture wont upload

PremiumUSA Every time I try to upload a different profile picture on the spotify desktop app, it will change but when I reopen the profile page or my profile picture on the mobile app its still the old photo.My spotify is not connected to a Facebook,...

• Visitor
  • Premium USA   Every time I try to upload a different profile picture on the spotify desktop app, it will change but when I reopen the profile page or my profile picture on the mobile app its ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Change of country - won't work!

So, I am from Norway and have been a free user, but when I moved to California for some time Spotify detected that and told me to change my country in the account settings. I did that, and I also subscribed to the premium version. Now that I'm home i...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I am from Norway and have been a free user, but when I moved to California for some time Spotify detected that and told me to change my country in the account settings. I did that, and I also sub...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 48 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 48 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login credentials posted online

PlanPremiumCountryHUDevice(iPhone 5s, Macbook late 2013, Windows PC) My Question or Issue Hi, I noticed my account was compromised, I fixed the issue, but looked a bit further, and found the page where my credentials were publicly posted - along with...

• ...ooked a bit further, and found the page where my credentials were publicly posted - along with a heap of other logins too:   https://t.me/s/premium_cl   You might want to look into notifying t...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing Country, but keeping Subscription

PlanPremiumCountryUK -> Austria My Question or Issue Hello, I created my Spotify account in the UK, and am subscribed to Spotify Premium Students + Headspace for £4,99 a month at the moment. Because I no longer live in the UK, I want to change the co...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK -> Austria   My Question or Issue   Hello,  I created my Spotify account in the UK, and am subscribed to Spotify Premium Students + Headspace for&nbs...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player Logging me out

I'm using the web player in Brave browser, and about every hour or so, I am inexplicably logged out of my account. PlanFreeCountryUnited States DeviceDell LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using the web player in Brave browser, and about every hour or so, I am inexplicably logged out of my account.   Plan Free Country United States   Device Dell Laptop Operating ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Email Address

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone XR & Macbook Pro 2017)Operating System(iOS 13) My Question or IssueHi there, I was looking at my personal information online yesterday while on Spotify and I noticed that someone has changed the email associated wit...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone XR & Macbook Pro 2017) Operating System (iOS 13)   My Question or Issue Hi there, I was looking at my personal information online yesterday ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently Played Artist's not updating anymore

PlanPremium Country - USA DeviceiPhone 8, HP LaptopOperating SystemiOS, Windows 10 My Question or IssueMy Recently Played Artist's tab on my profile is not updating with any artist's.I've tried toggling the feature on and off, deleting/reinstalling. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country - USA   Device iPhone 8, HP Laptop Operating System iOS, Windows 10   My Question or Issue My Recently Played Artist's tab on my profile is not updati...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Account is linked to PSN but I want it unlinked.

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or IssueI recently attempted to log in to spotify on my PSN account however I was not allowed as my account is already connected to one. I have never actually done this so is there any way to unlink these accounts see...

• Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue I recently attempted to log in to spotify on my PSN account however I was not allowed as my account is already connected to one. I have never...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Someone else is somehow logged into and has been using my account on different devices.

I signed out on all my devices on my account page and then changed my password. Hopefully this works. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make this issue go away. There is music in my “Recently Played” section that I have never l...

• Visitor
  • I signed out on all my devices on my account page and then changed my password. Hopefully this works. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make this issue go away. There is music ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account has been Hijacked

Someone has access to my account and has renewed a previously canceled subscription. I have changed the password to my account which is linked to facebook. I have signed out of all devices multiple times daily for a week now. Please help as i cannot ...

• Regular
  • Someone has access to my account and has renewed a previously canceled subscription. I have changed the password to my account which is linked to facebook. I have signed out of all devices multiple t...
  • Matthew33
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with premium account registration

Hi,I signed up for the premium offer. After almost a month, I changed devices, so I uninstalled the app in the first device. But when I logged into the new device I was surprised that my account is no longer premium. I thought about doing a premium r...

• Visitor
  •   Hi, I signed up for the premium offer. After almost a month, I changed devices, so I uninstalled the app in the first device. But when I logged into the new device I was surprised that my ac...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My own playlist is not visible on my profile in collaborative mode

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+Operating SystemWindows 10 My IssueI have created a playlist long time ago and I decided to make it collaborative so my friend can add some songs too. But since I did that the playlist is not showing o...

• Casual Listener
  • ...riend can add some songs too. But since I did that the playlist is not showing on my profile. However when I go to my friend's profile I can see the playlist on his public lists and the playlist has my n...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone uses my account

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceOne Plus 7 pro and windows pcOperating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI think that someone has access to my account. I have some weird songs on my hope page and some weird stuff that I have never played...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device One Plus 7 pro and windows pc Operating System Android 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I think that someone has access to my account. I have so...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Van premium naar family is niet goed verwerkt

Ik heb mijn abbonnement omgezet via kpn. Zei zeggen dat dit juist gebeurt is maar bij mijn spotify account blijft premium staan. Kan mijn gezinsleden hierdoor niet uitnodigen. Hoop dat dit snel verholpen wordt

• Casual Listener
  • Ik heb mijn abbonnement omgezet via kpn. Zei zeggen dat dit juist gebeurt is maar bij mijn spotify account blijft premium staan. Kan mijn gezinsleden hierdoor niet uitnodigen. Hoop dat dit snel verho...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does payment stop when changing from Premium to Family by invite

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am paying for my Premium account and now received an invite to join the Family Premium...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I am pa...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pay using mobile phone prepaid credit?

Hi, I am using a prepaid mobile phone. Is it possible for me to pay monthly subscription using my mobile phone prepaid credit? TQ.

• Hi, I am using a prepaid mobile phone. Is it possible for me to pay monthly subscription using my mobile phone prepaid credit? TQ.
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gift Card Not Working for Individual Plan

Hi there!I hope everyone's having a good day so far. I recently attempted to use a Spotify gift card I was given for Christmas, but have been getting a generic error message of: "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." I have re-entered the pi...

• Hi there! I hope everyone's having a good day so far. I recently attempted to use a Spotify gift card I was given for Christmas, but have been getting a generic error message of: "Something went...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Remove a member from family premium account and turn back later

Family Premium account - France Hi all,Do you know if the deletion of a family member account is definitive or if it can be returned later by sending the invitation again.Thank you all for you feedback

• Visitor
  • Family Premium account - France   Hi all, Do you know if the deletion of a family member account is definitive or if it can be returned later by sending the invitation again. Thank you ...
  • DanielTham
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE FIX! OR HELP ME ATLEAST!

I am so upset and so sad and what not because I got myself a Spotify account yesterday, set up a premium plan and when I log in ITS NONE OF THE INFORMATION I WROTE! I have a very tough and complicated OCD and other psychological handicap and I have b...

• Visitor
  • I am so upset and so sad and what not because I got myself a Spotify account yesterday, set up a premium plan and when I log in ITS NONE OF THE INFORMATION I WROTE!  I have a very tough and com...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes