Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution What is going on with my Spotify account???

I am on Spotify premium (UK) and mainly use it on Windows 10 and Android 9. Every day when I log in there is a playlist and songs added to my Liked songs by an artist called Uncle Murda, with the playlist created by “calvinakov”. Each day I delete th...

• Regular
  • I am on Spotify premium (UK) and mainly use it on Windows 10 and Android 9.   Every day when I log in there is a playlist and songs added to my Liked songs by an artist called Uncle Murda, wit...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Account Stolen / Hacked

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 8, Macbook Pro)Operating System(iOS 13 My Question or IssueHi, My account was hacked/stolen and my email and date of birth changed. I've had to create a new free account to reach out and get help. Im not s...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device (iPhone 8, Macbook Pro) Operating System (iOS 13   My Question or Issue Hi, My account was hacked/stolen and my email and date of birth change...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my username

I'm using my old account which is free right now, I made a new account and have premium on it but I can't remember my username, email or password. I need to figure it out so I can log in on a new device. I'm still logged into the premium account on m...

• I'm using my old account which is free right now, I made a new account and have premium on it but I can't remember my username, email or password. I need to figure it out so I can log in on a new dev...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone broke into my Spotify account

Hello, so I have a premium subscription and someone is using my account elsewhere. I tried logging out on all devices, changing passwords and de-linking facebook, nothing worked. I noticed that when I was browsing my keychain I have a different login...

• Visitor
  • Hello, so I have a premium subscription and someone is using my account elsewhere. I tried logging out on all devices, changing passwords and de-linking facebook, nothing worked. I noticed that when ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email change with Facebook issue

PlanPremiumCountryUS My Question or IssueI recently changed my email on my Facebook due to not having access to my old school email, but it is not reflecting in my spotify account. I can't do anything like the help center or the mini promo without th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   My Question or Issue I recently changed my email on my Facebook due to not having access to my old school email, but it is not reflecting in my spotify account. I...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account login info from credit card

Hello! My mother in law changed her phone and lost the login info for her spotify premium account. She doesn't even know the email used in the registration. Is there any way to recover his account from the codes in the credit card resume? thanks, Jor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! My mother in law changed her phone and lost the login info for her spotify premium account. She doesn't even know the email used in the registration.    Is there any way to recover...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need help getting my premium account

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceiPhone 6s My Question or IssueHello, I am having a lot of trouble getting my login credentials from an account. I do not know my email or password but I do know my username. I also had premium with a st...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country United States of America Device iPhone 6s   My Question or Issue Hello, I am having a lot of trouble getting my login credentials from an account. I do not k...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account details changed or hacked

PlanPremiumCountryUAE DeviceiPhone11 ProOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueSomeone has changed my email address and password which i didn’t permit nor did it. The image , which the new email address is dodgy. Please do block and unsubscribe t...

E06FFA73-0F3B-4CDB-9DAD-B4040447D8D1.jpeg
  • Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country UAE   Device iPhone11 Pro Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue Someone has changed my email address and password which i didn’t permit nor ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Last played not my songs

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands DeviceSamsung A7 My last played regularly shows songs that I did not play. It has happened a few times this year, and every time I log out of every device and change my passwords, but it keeps happening every few months....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands    Device Samsung A7     My last played regularly shows songs that I did not play. It has happened a few times this year, and every time ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find the spotify account

Hello, I have a premium account, and i have the application on the mobile i logged in already and i usually listen the music every single day, the problem is: Yesterday, I have tried to login on the spotify website and it does not allow me to enter. ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I have a premium account, and i have the application on the mobile i logged in already and i usually listen the music every single day, the problem is:   Yesterday, I have trie...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete a device i don't own

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceiPhone 7, a PC and apparently a PS4Operating SystemiOS 13, windows In the list of the avalaible devices there is a PS4 i don'**bleep** about. Maybe a device with wich i was connected long ago, but i don't think so. I do...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device iPhone 7, a PC and apparently a PS4 Operating System iOS 13, windows   In the list of the avalaible devices there is a PS4 i don'**bleep** about. May...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change account status

I have duo premium a/c and the payment went through 4 days ago.I broke up with my partner and want to ask if I could change my membership for this month given I am 4 days into the next month? Hope so.Thank youPlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, ...

• Visitor
  • I have duo premium a/c and the payment went through 4 days ago. I broke up with my partner and want to ask if I could change my membership for this month given I am 4 days into the next month? &nbs...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant disconnect spotify from facebook

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or Issuei followed the steps to disconnect my spotify from my facebook accounts but im not getting the option to disconnect?ive tried to log out and in still not there.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue i followed the steps to disconnect my spotify from my facebook accounts but im not getting the option to disconnect? ive tried to log out an...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How was my account compromised / hacked?

So, this evening we were having issues with Alexa; pausing, stopping & generally not playing ball. She was also occasionally waking up for no apparent reason etc. We thought not much of it as this is a new to us 'gen 3' and I put it down to an ultra ...

• Music Fan
  •   So, this evening we were having issues with Alexa; pausing, stopping & generally not playing ball. She was also occasionally waking up for no apparent reason etc. We thought not much of i...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium with Hulu + Family?

I am currently subscribed with a Spotify Premium with Hulu account but am considering upgrading to a family plan so my wife and children can have separate accounts. If I do, will I lose the Hulu subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently subscribed with a Spotify Premium with Hulu account but am considering upgrading to a family plan so my wife and children can have separate accounts.  If I do, will I lose the Hul...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! How do I un-claim an artist account and claim a new one

I have recently changed my artist name and need to claim it as a separate account. How do I un-claim my current one and claim the new one? Thanks, lockness

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently changed my artist name and need to claim it as a separate account. How do I un-claim my current one and claim the new one?   Thanks, lockness
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change email - is it possible?

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceiPhone XS/desktopOperating SystemiOS 10.Windows 10 My Question or Issue Okay so I have a little problem. I updated the email on my Facebook account and deleted the one I had there originally (I made my Spotify account v...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device iPhone XS/desktop Operating System iOS 10.Windows 10   My Question or Issue   Okay so I have a little problem. I updated the email on my Faceb...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify adds recently played songs as a new song to my playlist

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhy ...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My facebook name doesn't show

Hi,So I have an old spotify account that I connected to facebook, and I'd like it to show my Facebook name instead of showing me my old username (it shows my username to people that follow me), which is embarrassing, cmon i was young. It also shows t...

• Visitor
  • Hi, So I have an old spotify account that I connected to facebook, and I'd like it to show my Facebook name instead of showing me my old username (it shows my username to people that follow me), whi...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't login on iphone 8

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)ios 13.3My Question or IssueI can log in on my pc, but not the phone. The gmail link doesn't work. None of the sol...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) ios 13.3 My Question or Issue I can...
  • searchken
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes