Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Does my subscription include downloads?

Currently our Unlimited and Premium subscribers can listen to an unlimited amount of music and travel with their Spotify accounts. This is completely separate from the Spotify Downloads store which has recently seen some changes. Please click here fo...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Currently our Unlimited and Premium subscribers can listen to an unlimited amount of music and travel with their Spotify accounts.   This is completely separate from the Spotify Downloads st...
  • Fabzslb
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Address suggested by Google is incorrect

PlanAccount: PremiumCountry: Belgium DevicevariuousOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have a Spotify Family account. I want to add a family member to my account (my wife). I am next prompted to enter my address, which I have done. Howev...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Account: Premium Country: Belgium   Device variuous Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a Spotify Family account. I want to add a family member to my ac...
  • broekaert
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to speak to the help desk

I am being billed twice a month. I am fully aware of my login and account. How do i find out where/ who is the other account i am being billed for. On login and the useless unable to speak to a helpdesk, the option is infuriating. I may well close my...

• I am being billed twice a month. I am fully aware of my login and account. How do i find out where/ who is the other account i am being billed for. On login and the useless unable to speak to a helpd...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

My Question or IssueAccount was hacked. I changed my password but I dont have premium anymore and almost all my songs are gone

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue Account was hacked. I changed my password but I dont have premium anymore and almost all my songs are gone
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please let me change my username

Long story short, because of personal reasons, my current username makes me uncomfortable (my community profile name is different). Can Spotify please let me change it without making a new account?I have Premium if it matters.

• Visitor
  • Long story short, because of personal reasons, my current username makes me uncomfortable (my community profile name is different).   Can Spotify please let me change it without making a new a...
  • DarkStern
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution restaurant using spotify

hi spotify. i just was at a restaurant and they were using spotify as music. isn't that illegal for a business? is there anywhere to report? thankś.

• Music Fan
  • hi spotify.   i just was at a restaurant and they were using spotify as music. isn't that illegal for a business? is there anywhere to report?   thankś.
  • SharpMind
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won’t connect to ps4

I went online on my phone and linked my PS4 and Spotify accounts but when I go onto my actual PS4 and open Spotify and try to log in it won’t let me and tells me that Spotify is already linked. I’m so frustrated and confused. Why is it telling me it’...

• Casual Listener
  • I went online on my phone and linked my PS4 and Spotify accounts but when I go onto my actual PS4 and open Spotify and try to log in it won’t let me and tells me that Spotify is already linked. I’m s...
  • Womble1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "form expired" in sign-up process

i've been trying to create a new spotify account for days now, but anytime i fill out the sign-up form(using my email, cuz i dont have facebook) a message pops saying something in the lines of "the form has expired, please reload the page". has anyon...

• i've been trying to create a new spotify account for days now, but anytime i fill out the sign-up form(using my email, cuz i dont have facebook) a message pops saying something in the lines of "the f...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family account cancels out other devices?

Hi,I have Spotify family which i share with one other person, it had been working fine until recently where now only one device plays at a time, I have sonos and raumfeld wireless speakers and also use it on my iphone. If i am playing on any of these...

• Hi, I have Spotify family which i share with one other person, it had been working fine until recently where now only one device plays at a time, I have  sonos and raumfeld wireless speakers an...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can only login with FB since I don't have my password and email on account doesn't exist

PlanPremiumCountryBRazil My Question or IssueI was trying to change the email in my account since it doesn't exist any longer, but I can't do it since I don't know the password I'm using to log in (I'm using FB login).If I try to recover password, I'...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country BRazil   My Question or Issue I was trying to change the email in my account since it doesn't exist any longer, but I can't do it since I don't know the password I'm u...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music pauses frequently

PlanFamily PremiumCountryBelgium DeviceiPhone XrWindows Client Mac ClientOperating SystemLatest My Question or Issue This seems to be an account-wide recurring issue. Even after logging off everywhere, updating all clients, restarting systems on all ...

• Plan Family Premium Country Belgium   Device iPhone Xr Windows Client  Mac Client Operating System Latest   My Question or Issue   This seems to be an account-wide r...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My spotify and facebook accounts wont connect??

Hi, I have tried connecting my facebook account to my spotify account for a while now without any results... I have tried to connect them on my iphone, on my macbook and a windows pc. In my settings, the handling of facebook information is enabled. W...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have tried connecting my facebook account to my spotify account for a while now without any results... I have tried to connect them on my iphone, on my macbook and a windows pc. In my ...
  • DanielTham
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I got hacked

PlanPremiumCountryDenmark DeviceGot an Iphone 7 myselfOperating SystemiOS10 My Question or IssueHello, somehow someone changed my spotify email, without me knowing. I haven't gotten any emails about, verifying it or anything like that. I just got an ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Denmark   Device Got an Iphone 7 myself Operating System iOS10   My Question or Issue Hello, somehow someone changed my spotify email, without me kno...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

PlanFreeCountryPLHello, what can I do, when I log in by facebook, but on this account I have deleted e-mail, and I forgot the passworld

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country PL Hello, what can I do, when I log in by facebook, but on this account I have deleted e-mail, and I  forgot the passworld 😞  
  • DanielTham
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login, but I am premium member

PlanPremiumCountryDEDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12My Question or Issue I cannot login, but premium users can use Spotify when outside of their country. Why can I not login?

image1.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country DE Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12 My Question or Issue   I cannot login, but premium users can use Spotify when outside of their country. Why can I not lo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account on Singtel, to Family Account

PlanPremium with SingtelCountrySingapore My Question or IssueCurrently signed up Spotify Premium on Singtel, but I am looking to change to family plan. Apparently Singtel doesnt provide such option (or are there?), hence I am looking to unsubscribe f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium with Singtel Country Singapore   My Question or Issue Currently signed up Spotify Premium on Singtel, but I am looking to change to family plan. Apparently Singtel doesnt prov...
  • YQarts
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Alexa

PlanPremiumCountryColombia DeviceAlexa Echo Dot 3Operating SystemAmazon My Question or Issue Hello, I use Spotify on Alexa and must say that it works pretty good, but I would like to request the "Repeat Track" or "Repeat Song" command voice to Alexa,...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Colombia   Device Alexa Echo Dot 3 Operating System Amazon   My Question or Issue   Hello,   I use Spotify on Alexa and must say that it works p...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Mini

First off... I have spent an hour trying to figure out how to get technical support for this. This setup is very frustrating and as a customer, I would like to VERY MUCH recommend getting a hotline over the phone to reduce consumer unhappiness. I've ...

• Visitor
  • First off... I have spent an hour trying to figure out how to get technical support for this.  This setup is very frustrating and as a customer, I would like to VERY MUCH recommend getting a hot...
  • KossB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Still Active, but Hulu Canceled

PlanStudent BundleCountryUSADeviceAccount on any deviceOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue: I went to log into my Hulu and it said I was no longer subscribed. Contacted Hulu and they said Spotify canceled my s...

• Regular
  • Plan Student Bundle Country USA Device Account on any device Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue:  I went to log into my Hulu and ...
  • KossB
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cannot manage family members

Hello, I recently started a family premium account, and successfully added family members.However I cannot manage the other members. I see them in my account, but simply cannot select them. I tried on mobile devices and my desktop computer with sever...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I recently started a family premium account, and successfully added family members. However I cannot manage the other members. I see them in my account, but simply cannot select them. ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes