Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

spotify says I am abroad even when not

I am not abroad but spotify says im abroad not allowing me to loginPlanFreeCountrySingaporeDeviceiphone XROperating SystemiOS My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • I am not abroad but spotify says im abroad not allowing me to login Plan Free Country Singapore Device iphone XR Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue  
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists keep on starting from the beginning

Hi there,Regardless of where/how I play a playlist in Spotify (iPhone, Mac OS Mojave, iPad, or through Sonos): at some point in any playlist Spotify starts to play it from the beginning. This is super annoying. Is there a fix for this? PlanPremiumCou...

• Hi there, Regardless of where/how I play a playlist in Spotify (iPhone, Mac OS Mojave, iPad, or through Sonos): at some point in any playlist Spotify starts to play it from the beginning. This is su...
  • justinmparker
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot login to my Spotify Account

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI have not been able to login to my spotify account. I was randomly signed out about 2 days ago and everytime I try to login with my username: draqp it says that...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I have not been able to login to my spotify account. I was randomly signed out about ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play music on desktop app

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhenever I try and listen to music on my pc desktop app it just has a blank cover and doesnt play anything but it works on the web browser and mobile, please help.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Whenever I try and listen to music on my pc desktop app it just has a blank cover and doesnt play a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anmeldung nich möglich, da "offline"

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceLG G4Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueBin gerade in Urlaub und wollte Musik hören (hatte dafür extra playlisten heruntergeladen für den offline gebrauch, was zu Hause auch wunderbar funktioniert hat).Musste m...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device LG G4 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Bin gerade in Urlaub und wollte Musik hören (hatte dafür extra playlisten heruntergela...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked :(

My login credentials have not been altered, nor am I unable to login to my account, however, songs by artists I've never even heard of are played on my account- mostly foreign dance music. When I open the desktop player or iphone app I am fully able ...

• Visitor
  • My login credentials have not been altered, nor am I unable to login to my account, however, songs by artists I've never even heard of are played on my account- mostly foreign dance music. When I ope...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Discover Weekly] Changing thumbnails Discover Weekly

Hello, how can i Changing thumbnails Discover Weekly ?I have thumbnails from facebook, but i deleted avatar from facebook.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, how can i Changing thumbnails Discover Weekly ? I have thumbnails from facebook, but i deleted avatar from facebook.
  • tommysat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Display Name not showing

Hi, I just created an account around 8 hours ago, and the last step to create the account asked for a display name. I typed in "Jiehfeng" and created the account, but nowhere can the name "Jiehfeng" be seen, just the random letters/numbers for a user...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I just created an account around 8 hours ago, and the last step to create the account asked for a display name. I typed in "Jiehfeng" and created the account, but nowhere can the name "J...
  • Jiehfeng
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify shows PASSWORD as Profile name

Hello,I have activated Family subscription and created first account. Unfortunately after creating account I see in PC app in the top right corner that my PASSWORD is displayed instead of nickname. There was no option to put any nickname during regis...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have activated Family subscription and created first account. Unfortunately after creating account I see in PC app in the top right corner that my PASSWORD is displayed instead of nickname....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts payment

Hallo,i need Help with my Spotify Family Account! My Problem is that i had a Premium Account before i had a Famili Account and now i`m paying 2 Accounts!I want to know why and how i can change this?

• Visitor
  • Hallo, i need Help with my Spotify Family Account!   My Problem is that i had a Premium Account before i had a Famili Account and now i`m paying 2 Accounts! I want to know why and how i can ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged Out Of Spotify And Now I Cannot Login?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone XS MaxOperating System(iOS 12.4) My Question or IssueI was about to go to my Spotify app to play some music and I seen that I got logged out so I went to my desktop and I was also logged out but when I try to login ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone XS Max Operating System (iOS 12.4)   My Question or Issue I was about to go to my Spotify app to play some music and I seen that I got l...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I invited myself to a family account for testing- now I am a member and not manager

I had some issues with registering family members to my family account. In order to create a test I sent an invite to my own e mail address and now it seems that I am a member of the family account and not the manager. How can I change this?PlanFree/...

• Visitor
  • I had some issues with registering family members to my family account. In order to create a test I sent an invite to my own e mail address and now it seems that I am  a member of the family acc...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook linked to my spotify profile but my name dosen't show up

I want my real name to show up on my spotify account, I've linked facebook but I got only my profile picture changed, and not my real name... Thanks in advance!

• Visitor
  • I want my real name to show up on my spotify account, I've linked facebook but I got only my profile picture changed, and not my real name...   Thanks in advance!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Podcasts no longer under playlists

PUT MY PODCASTS BACK UNDER PLAYLISTS. WHAT THE **bleep** IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

• PUT MY PODCASTS BACK UNDER PLAYLISTS.  WHAT THE **bleep** IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change country

Plan: FreeCountry: Germany Device: not relevantOperating System: not relevant My Question or IssueI recently moved from Ireland to Germany. However, I'm unable to use Spotify app as it detects different country. Unfortunately, the only countries I ca...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Free Country: Germany   Device: not relevant Operating System: not relevant   My Question or Issue I recently moved from Ireland to Germany. However, I'm unable to use Spotify ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double billed and Spotify stopped responding to my emails after forwarding proof.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All songs jams a few times for a few seconds.

Reinstall did not help, I am log out on any other devices, it happend offline and online. I have Spotify Premium. I do not know what alse I can do and reaching spotify support takes ages..

• Visitor
  • Reinstall did not help, I am log out on any other devices, it happend offline and online. I have Spotify Premium. I do not know what alse I can do and reaching spotify support takes ages..  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login suddenly fail

I have used Spotif premium for many years on this computer, login via Facebooknow suddenly I was logged out and when trying to log in with Facebook it says that firewall may block it. Checked that it is allowed both in windows firewall setting (also ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have used Spotif premium for many years on this computer, login via Facebook now suddenly I was logged out and when trying to log in with Facebook it says that firewall may block it. Checked that ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Library Song Limit

Spotify staff- I recently reached the 10,000 song limit in my library, which is a great disappointment. As a loyal customer for over 3 years, I have thoroughly enjoyed your product, so much that I have shifted to using it as my main source of music c...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify staff-   I recently reached the 10,000 song limit in my library, which is a great disappointment.  As a loyal customer for over 3 years, I have thoroughly enjoyed your product, so...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 271 replies
  • 489 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 271 replies
  • 489 likes

I pay for 2 accounts

PlanPremium - StudentPremium - DuoCountryDenmark I have a student account which I pay for. But my boyfriend has invited me to join a duo membership, which he is paying for. I cannot see where I can close my account so we only have this duo membership...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium - Student Premium - Duo Country Denmark   I have a student account which I pay for. But my boyfriend has invited me to join a duo membership, which he is paying for. I cannot ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes