Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't log in issues with account kindle

PlanPremium/familyCountryGermanyDeviceKindle fire8 My Question or IssueHello Community, I cannot log in with my account on my kindle. After log in, the app just closes without any notification.What I have tried so far : -checked Internet, everything ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium/family Country Germany Device Kindle fire8   My Question or Issue Hello Community,   I cannot log in with my account on my kindle. After log in, the app just ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unbekannze Lieder/Songs in meinem Verlauf

PlanPremiumCountrySamsung Galaxy 7Operating SystemAndroid 8.0 My Question or IssueSeid kurzem hab ich Songs in meinem Verlauf die ich nicht kenne und auch nicht abgespielt hab. Wie kann das sein? Es ist so als ob einer mit meinen Account Musik hört! ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System Android 8.0   My Question or Issue Seid kurzem hab ich Songs in meinem Verlauf die ich nicht kenne und auch nicht abgespielt hab. W...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add photos to playlists from spotify mobile app

i wanted to know where i can go to request a certain feature that will allow spotify mobile users to add photos to their playlists without the need of the spotify desktop app and have it voted from the community?

• Casual Listener
  • i wanted to know where i can go to request a certain feature that will allow spotify mobile users to add photos to their playlists without the need of the spotify desktop app and have it voted from t...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to fix the ''Can't play the current song'' pop up!

I suggest checking your hosts file. Checking the file is easy, you just need admin rights to save the changes. Here's how:1. open Notepad as an administrator (right-click - Open as Administrator)2. go to File - Open and navigate toC:\Windows\System32...

• I suggest checking your hosts file. 🙂 Checking the file is easy, you just need admin rights to save the changes.   Here's how: 1. open Notepad as an administrator (right-click - Open as Adm...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Song i dont want keep playing

I made a playlist which is now has 15+ songs. Despite that random songs keep playing that are nothing similar to what I listen to. Btw these songs dont show up in the "we added" section. They just start playing.

• I made a playlist which is now has 15+ songs. Despite that random songs keep playing that are nothing similar to what I listen to. Btw these songs dont show up in the "we added" section. They just st...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como ocultar el perfil en el buscador de spotify

Como puedo mantener mi perfil oculto del buscador de spotify?

• Regular
  • Como puedo mantener mi perfil oculto del buscador de spotify?
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Email Changed

I changed my facebook email address few days back but its not reflected on my spotify profile.Will it be updated automatically or should i contact Spotify mods?

• Visitor
  • I changed my facebook email address few days back but its not reflected on my spotify profile.Will it be updated automatically or should i contact Spotify mods?
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download User Stats

Hi,I'm not sure where to post this, so I hope it's the right place. I would love to have the ability to download all my user stats, showing every track I've played, by artist, album, day, etc as a raw data file so I can create my own tracking in exce...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi, I'm not sure where to post this, so I hope it's the right place. I would love to have the ability to download all my user stats, showing every track I've played, by artist, album, day, etc as a ...
  • versatillia
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Some of my songs are unavailable

So some of my songs are not available and i can not find them in my search bar, only through people created playlists and i can not like the songs, copy spotify ID, i only can add it to my made playlists. they are gray and if i would want to download...

• Visitor
  • So some of my songs are not available and i can not find them in my search bar, only through people created playlists and i can not like the songs, copy spotify ID, i only can add it to my made playl...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my Account trough Google Smart Lock and Password reset

PlanPremium FamilyCountrySwitzerlandDeviceP20Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueAs stated above in the title I seem to have lost accsess to my Spotify Premium Family trough a series of rather strange events. Trough a bug in google smart...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Switzerland Device P20 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue As stated above in the title I seem to have lost accsess to my Spotify Premium F...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help

PlanPremiumCountry: Brazil DeviceGalaxy j2 prime Operating SystemAndroid v6.0.1 My Question or IssueI received a invite from a family member to join the spotify's family membership so I joined. Later on it told me I needed to confirm some information...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country: Brazil   Device Galaxy j2 prime  Operating System Android v6.0.1   My Question or Issue I received a invite from a family member to join the spo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(Amazon Echo) Spotify music alarms won't work anymore

Hi! I've had a Second Generation Echo Plus for a year and a half and I could set an alarm with music coming from Spotify until about a month ago. Now, she will confirm that she has set the alarm to a certain song on Spotify but when morning comes I g...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I've had a Second Generation Echo Plus for a year and a half and I could set an alarm with music coming from Spotify until about a month ago. Now, she will confirm that she has set the alarm to a...
  • Baapptt
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

[Desktop][Discover] Daily mix does not load more songs if minimized on windows

Simple as that. The "More songs load as you listen" and fade out of the playlist is visible in the main panel, but music stops at the last visible track if I minimize spotify and have other things up. Bringing spotify back up and playing the last vis...

• Casual Listener
  • Simple as that. The "More songs load as you listen" and fade out of the playlist is visible in the main panel, but music stops at the last visible track if I minimize spotify and have other things up...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't open Android app because I'm "offline"

PlanPremiumCountry USA DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9 NoteOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or Issue When I launch the Spotify app takes me to the Sign up free/Continue with Facebook/Log in page. When I click Log in and enter my credentials, the app tell...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   USA   Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Note Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue   When I launch the Spotify app takes me to the Sign up fr...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can a free user change change song positions in collaborative playlists

My Question or Issue Free users can’t change song positions for their playlists. But what if they have a collaborative playlist with someone who does have premium? My playlist is: https://open.spotify.com/user/gf2m5cao9u3873o8d7byur1m4/playlist/7HThZ...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue   Free users can’t change song positions for their playlists. But what if they have a collaborative playlist with someone who does have premium?   My playlist is:&n...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change facebook email

i noticed that the email registered to this fb account is my old yahoo email which was hacked. how do i change it to my fb email to the one im currently using

• Visitor
  • i noticed that the email registered to this fb account is my old yahoo email which was hacked. how do i change it to my fb email to the one im currently using
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset password ( don't know my email only user name)

I recently was logged out my account , which i made years ago and i dont remember what email or password i used. is there a way for me to reset my account password with just my username? my account is a premium account so i would like to use it since...

• Visitor
  • I recently was logged out my account , which i made years ago and i dont remember what email or password i used. is there a way for me to reset my account password with just my username? my account i...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

My account has been hacked. I can't log in, and the password can't be changed since he changed the email address. It's a paid subscriptionPlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceXiaomi Pocophone f1Operating SystemAndroid OreoMy Question or IssueAccount ha...

• Visitor
  • My account has been hacked. I can't log in, and the password can't be changed since he changed the email address. It's a paid subscription Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Xiaomi Pocopho...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Download my data' functionality confirmation mail leading to non valid SSL certificate backed page

My question or issue:When I trigger the 'download my data' functionality under Profile -> Account -> Privacy -> 'Download my data' I receive an e-mail where the confirmation link will take me to a page with an invalid SSL certificate (issued for *.se...

• Casual Listener
  • My question or issue: When I trigger the 'download my data' functionality under Profile -> Account -> Privacy -> 'Download my data' I receive an e-mail where the confirmation link will take...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Seems like someone else is using my account

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAndroid Pixel 3, Macbook Pro 2017Operating SystemiOS 10, Android Oreo My Question or IssueAbout two weeks ago I looked in my songs and there were about 5 songs in there that I did not download at all, and have never listene...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Android Pixel 3, Macbook Pro 2017 Operating System iOS 10, Android Oreo   My Question or Issue About two weeks ago I looked in my songs and there w...
  • seasons986
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes