Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Playlist covers not changing

I've been trying to change my playlist covers, but even after I save them, it reverts back to the original cover within a few minutes. I've tried restarting the app, my computer, and reinstalling Spotify, but nothing seems to be working. I've even tr...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to change my playlist covers, but even after I save them, it reverts back to the original cover within a few minutes. I've tried restarting the app, my computer, and reinstalling Spo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving between premium family accounts

I live with my brother and together we have a family account. My girlfriend currently has an account with her family with her dad as the admin. She's moving in with us and I'd like her to move from her family's account to mine. Her dad and her family...

• Visitor
  • I live with my brother and together we have a family account. My girlfriend currently has an account with her family with her dad as the admin. She's moving in with us and I'd like her to move from h...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Create Account with sensible username

First thing to note is I don’t use Facebook, so please don’t resort to “you must have created your account using your Facebook account”, I’ve created several free accounts via the app, website and each time I type in a name the account username is a ...

• Casual Listener
  • First thing to note is I don’t use Facebook, so please don’t resort to “you must have created your account using your Facebook account”,  I’ve created several free accounts via the app, website ...
  • Squirrrrrrl
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My account username was automatically changed

PlanFreshly bought PremiumCountryPolandDeviceXiaomi Pocophone F1Operating SystemAndroid 8.1 Oreo My Question or IssueHi. I'm new to Spotify and just registered from an app on my phone. I opted for email-bound account, so it's not connected to Faceboo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Freshly bought Premium Country Poland Device Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Operating System Android 8.1 Oreo   My Question or Issue Hi. I'm new to Spotify and just registered from an app on...
  • Monokamph
  • Gig Goer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Other] Equalizer won’t stay on

I have an iPhone X and premium and on the few latest Spotify updates (currently version 8.5.1) I have been noticing that the equalizer that I have turned on won’t stay on the next time I open the app.Example:I open Spotify and turn on the equalizer a...

• I have an iPhone X and premium and on the few latest Spotify updates (currently version 8.5.1) I have been noticing that the equalizer that I have turned on won’t stay on the next time I open the app...
  • Monokamph
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Says I'm offline and won't log in

PlanFreeCountryEnglandDeviceMotorola Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueMy Spotify says that I am in offline despite being connected to the internet. There is no way to turn offline mode off and when I tried to remove it on the Website, it m...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country England Device Motorola  Operating System Android   My Question or Issue My Spotify says that I am in offline despite being connected to the internet. Th...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

help

I enter my spotify account (premium and free) and in exchange I have the same problems in all the playlists including the ones I recommend spotify appears "empty playlist looks for recommended" when I do it and it's the same ... operating system w10

• Casual Listener
  • I enter my spotify account (premium and free) and in exchange I have the same problems in all the playlists including the ones I recommend spotify appears "empty playlist looks for recommended" when ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't modify Albums and, for some of them, the image is missing

PlanFreeCountryItalyDeviceMacbook Pro My Question or IssueTo begin with, I noticed that one Album that I added in My Library, in particular Sam Smith's "The thrill of it all (Special Edition)", is missing the cover image for months now, even after re...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Italy Device Macbook Pro   My Question or Issue To begin with, I noticed that one Album that I added in My Library, in particular Sam Smith's "The thrill of it all (Spe...
  • Upforcestar
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover email address associated with username

PlanPremium CountryUnited Kingdom DeviceHuawei P10 & Desktop Operating SystemAndroid & Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi There, Thanks in advance for any help, I'm in quite the predicament. Spotify changed my password due to potential fraudulent acti...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium   Country United Kingdom   Device Huawei P10 & Desktop   Operating System Android & Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi There,   ...
  • Simon3003
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login issue with Facebook account

PlanFreeCountryCanada, but currently in South KoreaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)Android and Windows 10My Question or IssueSo this issue happened a few days ago, like u...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Canada, but currently in South Korea Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Android and Win...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login to my account because it's being "blocked by my firewall"

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueCan't login through facebook because my "firewall" is blocked, even though I've disabled it. I also can't change my email, because it's a facebook acount. And I can't unl...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Can't login through facebook because my "firewall" is blocked, even though I've disabled it. I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

google home et pb abt spotify non reconnu

google home et pb abt spotify non reconnusur mon wifi maison googgle home enceinte mini ok google fonctionne mais sans abt, il est sur youtube music et avec la pub..j'ai pris un abt spotify premium mais pas moyen de le basculer sur l'enceinte google....

• Visitor
  • google home et pb abt spotify non reconnu sur mon wifi maison googgle home enceinte mini ok google fonctionne mais sans abt, il est sur youtube music et avec la pub.. j'ai pris un abt spotify premi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Double-Billed

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue is that i am being double billed on my credit card for the last 7 months for premium , how d...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue is that i am ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! spotify changes song by itself

Hi, sometimes, and more often lately, Spotify changes song by itself in the middle of another song, and to some random hiphop playlist I’ve never even listened to before. What can I do? I have a premium account, and most often play from my iPhone. Th...

•    Hi,   sometimes, and more often lately, Spotify changes song by itself in the middle of another song, and to some random hiphop playlist I’ve never even listened to before. ...
  • mo4ya2000
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I can't edit my profile

Whenever I attempt to change my country to Canada (from the USA, which I accidently put on signup) it says "We're sorry, that email is taken." Obviously my email is taken if I'm trying to edit my account using that email. Anyways, I tried changing my...

• Visitor
  • Whenever I attempt to change my country to Canada (from the USA, which I accidently put on signup) it says "We're sorry, that email is taken." Obviously my email is taken if I'm trying to edit my acc...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Access Discover Weekly After Creating New Account

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI created a new Spotify account because I couldn't change my ID Name on there (I'm not going to be forced to use the name I created when I was 15 because it is a dumb ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I created a new Spotify account because I couldn't change my ID Name on there (I'm not goin...
  • Jack_Steele
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly Photo

Hello! I saw some other posts about trying to delete/change the Discover Weekly photo because of it including an ex (same here). The other posts would be helpful except for, you guessed it, I've permanently deleted my Facebook - so I can't reconnect ...

• Visitor
  • Hello!    I saw some other posts about trying to delete/change the Discover Weekly photo because of it including an ex (same here). The other posts would be helpful except for, you guesse...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spamming Premium accounts with ads

I'm using Premium family account, on various computers and phones. Here are my settings All ads off, all notifications off, all 'push' nonsense off, all news of. OFF. Now look at this ad for Fuji Rock. Why do I get this? Why can I not tun it off on m...

Screenshot_20190718-194133_Spotify.jpg Screenshot_20190726-091833_Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I'm using Premium family account, on various computers and phones.   Here are my settings   All ads off, all notifications off, all 'push' nonsense off, all news of. OFF. ...
  • dazzerhk
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Address

Hi i cant seem to find the original address used on my account information. I have added two of my family members who currently live in our house, but they cannot seem to get logged in due to this incorrect info.how do i find this? Plan PremiumCountr...

• Regular
  • Hi  i cant seem to find the original address used on my account information. I have added two of my family members who currently live in our house, but they cannot seem to get logged in due to ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Profile Picture on Album Cover

Premium, Turkey, iPhone6, MacOSWhy on earth do you put my facebook profile pic on "Weekly Discover" album cover? I am addressing Spotify.Do you suppose that it would make anything look symphathetic or something? I have been using Spotify for years an...

• Visitor
  • Premium, Turkey, iPhone6, MacOS Why on earth do you put my facebook profile pic on "Weekly Discover" album cover? I am addressing Spotify. Do you suppose that it would make anything ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes