Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Cannot Add Account to Spotify Family Plan

PlanFree/PremiumCountry - Canada DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 We are trying to add a third account to our Spotify Family Plan.We go to the Your Home page and can see the account we are trying toadd, we click on this and get an option to se...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country -  Canada   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10     We are trying to add a third account to our Spotify Family Plan. We go to the Your ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I hide "please don't stop the music" entirely?

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysia and/or Singapore My Question or IssueEvery day when I turn on my Spotify, I am first welcomed by a list of artists that I have no intention to explore. How can I hide that list entirely and see only the "Made for you" sugge...

1.png 2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Malaysia and/or Singapore   My Question or Issue Every day when I turn on my Spotify, I am first welcomed by a list of artists that I have no intention to explore. How...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

two accounts using the same email address

I currently have two accounts, a free one and a premium one, that are both using the same email address. Logging in with email/username brings me to my free account, and logging in with Facebook brings me to my Spotify Premium account (however if I l...

• I currently have two accounts, a free one and a premium one, that are both using the same email address.  Logging in with email/username brings me to my free account, and logging in with Faceboo...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me with my app.

My app home page is completely dark even though other functions are working...I tried troubleshooting but it didn't help. Device: Samsung Galaxy S9 plusPremium account

• Visitor
  • My app home page is completely dark even though other functions are working... I tried troubleshooting but it didn't help.     Device: Samsung Galaxy S9 plus Premium account  
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! First Account Password can not be reset. Facebook Account doesnt exist anymore.

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hello All, My issue is, that i have a first Account which is a Premium one.I think that i have created it with Facebook. But now my Facebook Account isdeleted...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   Hello All,   My issue is, that i have a first Account which ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment failed but i have payed

PlanFamily PremiumCountryDenmarkDeviceHuawei p10Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI can see that I have paid for my family account 1 July 2019 in my bank account, but it says the payment failed. I dont understand?

• Plan Family Premium Country Denmark Device Huawei p10 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I can see that I have paid for my family account 1 July 2019 in my bank ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist covers not changing

I've been trying to change my playlist covers, but even after I save them, it reverts back to the original cover within a few minutes. I've tried restarting the app, my computer, and reinstalling Spotify, but nothing seems to be working. I've even tr...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to change my playlist covers, but even after I save them, it reverts back to the original cover within a few minutes. I've tried restarting the app, my computer, and reinstalling Spo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving between premium family accounts

I live with my brother and together we have a family account. My girlfriend currently has an account with her family with her dad as the admin. She's moving in with us and I'd like her to move from her family's account to mine. Her dad and her family...

• Visitor
  • I live with my brother and together we have a family account. My girlfriend currently has an account with her family with her dad as the admin. She's moving in with us and I'd like her to move from h...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Create Account with sensible username

First thing to note is I don’t use Facebook, so please don’t resort to “you must have created your account using your Facebook account”, I’ve created several free accounts via the app, website and each time I type in a name the account username is a ...

• Casual Listener
  • First thing to note is I don’t use Facebook, so please don’t resort to “you must have created your account using your Facebook account”,  I’ve created several free accounts via the app, website ...
  • Squirrrrrrl
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My account username was automatically changed

PlanFreshly bought PremiumCountryPolandDeviceXiaomi Pocophone F1Operating SystemAndroid 8.1 Oreo My Question or IssueHi. I'm new to Spotify and just registered from an app on my phone. I opted for email-bound account, so it's not connected to Faceboo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Freshly bought Premium Country Poland Device Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Operating System Android 8.1 Oreo   My Question or Issue Hi. I'm new to Spotify and just registered from an app on...
  • Monokamph
  • Gig Goer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Other] Equalizer won’t stay on

I have an iPhone X and premium and on the few latest Spotify updates (currently version 8.5.1) I have been noticing that the equalizer that I have turned on won’t stay on the next time I open the app.Example:I open Spotify and turn on the equalizer a...

• I have an iPhone X and premium and on the few latest Spotify updates (currently version 8.5.1) I have been noticing that the equalizer that I have turned on won’t stay on the next time I open the app...
  • Monokamph
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Says I'm offline and won't log in

PlanFreeCountryEnglandDeviceMotorola Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueMy Spotify says that I am in offline despite being connected to the internet. There is no way to turn offline mode off and when I tried to remove it on the Website, it m...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country England Device Motorola  Operating System Android   My Question or Issue My Spotify says that I am in offline despite being connected to the internet. Th...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

help

I enter my spotify account (premium and free) and in exchange I have the same problems in all the playlists including the ones I recommend spotify appears "empty playlist looks for recommended" when I do it and it's the same ... operating system w10

• Casual Listener
  • I enter my spotify account (premium and free) and in exchange I have the same problems in all the playlists including the ones I recommend spotify appears "empty playlist looks for recommended" when ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't modify Albums and, for some of them, the image is missing

PlanFreeCountryItalyDeviceMacbook Pro My Question or IssueTo begin with, I noticed that one Album that I added in My Library, in particular Sam Smith's "The thrill of it all (Special Edition)", is missing the cover image for months now, even after re...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Italy Device Macbook Pro   My Question or Issue To begin with, I noticed that one Album that I added in My Library, in particular Sam Smith's "The thrill of it all (Spe...
  • Upforcestar
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover email address associated with username

PlanPremium CountryUnited Kingdom DeviceHuawei P10 & Desktop Operating SystemAndroid & Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi There, Thanks in advance for any help, I'm in quite the predicament. Spotify changed my password due to potential fraudulent acti...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium   Country United Kingdom   Device Huawei P10 & Desktop   Operating System Android & Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi There,   ...
  • Simon3003
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login issue with Facebook account

PlanFreeCountryCanada, but currently in South KoreaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)Android and Windows 10My Question or IssueSo this issue happened a few days ago, like u...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Canada, but currently in South Korea Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Android and Win...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login to my account because it's being "blocked by my firewall"

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueCan't login through facebook because my "firewall" is blocked, even though I've disabled it. I also can't change my email, because it's a facebook acount. And I can't unl...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Can't login through facebook because my "firewall" is blocked, even though I've disabled it. I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

google home et pb abt spotify non reconnu

google home et pb abt spotify non reconnusur mon wifi maison googgle home enceinte mini ok google fonctionne mais sans abt, il est sur youtube music et avec la pub..j'ai pris un abt spotify premium mais pas moyen de le basculer sur l'enceinte google....

• Visitor
  • google home et pb abt spotify non reconnu sur mon wifi maison googgle home enceinte mini ok google fonctionne mais sans abt, il est sur youtube music et avec la pub.. j'ai pris un abt spotify premi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Double-Billed

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue is that i am being double billed on my credit card for the last 7 months for premium , how d...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue is that i am ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes