Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Loneliest_Cabin
  • Spotify
  • 927 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 927 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can't log into my account

When I went onto my spotify app today, it tells me that I have been logged out. I try logging back in with my account (which I know for sure the username and password), but it says it's wrong and there's an error code 3. I have spotify premium so I a...

• Casual Listener
  • When I went onto my spotify app today, it tells me that I have been logged out. I try logging back in with my account (which I know for sure the username and password), but it says it's wrong and the...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Claiming an artist profile

Has anyone else had the experience when trying to claim their artist profile that the page just constantly displays three dots as if it's loading or processing, without ever finishing? I've tried two different browsers and cleared my cache, and after...

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone else had the experience when trying to claim their artist profile that the page just constantly displays three dots as if it's loading or processing, without ever finishing? I've tried two...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Completely Locked out of account

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceAll My Question or IssueI used to use Spotify a lot but took a break. When trying to log back in using Facebook, it doesn't let me. The different things I've tried:1. Choose Log In with Facebook - Error: You do not have a Spo...

• Plan Free Country USA   Device All   My Question or Issue I used to use Spotify a lot but took a break.  When trying to log back in using Facebook, it doesn't let me. The diff...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium and my songs are downloaded however my music isn’t playing when I am offline

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cant change email account

facebook. however, it hasn't actually changed. my old email is inactive because it was a college account and now i cant get into it so i need to change it. old email associated with current account: email i need to change to:

• Casual Listener
  • facebook. however, it hasn't actually changed. my old email is inactive because it was a college account and now i cant get into it so i need to change it.   old email associated with curren...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using SMS token to verify family member instead of address

It is extremly frustrated that family memeber has to use exactly same address when joining Premium Family subscription, since it is common to forget the address detail when sign up the Premimum subscription.The funny thing is Spotify does not allow t...

• It is extremly frustrated that family memeber has to use exactly same address when joining Premium Family subscription, since it is common to forget the address detail when sign up the Premimum ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account merged with a strangers, all songs deleted

Being a Spotify user for over 3 years — and using it literally everyday during that time. I'm leaving. This bug occurred today and after a quick search, I've found it to be an on-going issue, affecting many people with no response from the Spotify te...

• Being a Spotify user for over 3 years — and using it literally everyday during that time. I'm leaving. This bug occurred today and after a quick search, I've found it to be an on-going issue, af...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant link spotify to ps4 even though is supported in ksa

So spotify got released to saudi arabia awhile ago ( i believe in 2018 or the begining of 2019 ) BUT you STILL cant link accounts to ps4 ( both are saudi accounts )So im wondering if the dev team just forgot about us coz its annoying to have to login...

• Visitor
  • So spotify got released to saudi arabia awhile ago ( i believe in 2018 or the begining of 2019 ) BUT you STILL cant link accounts to ps4 ( both are saudi accounts ) So im wondering if the dev team j...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix have COMPLETEY disappeared from account

PlanPremiumCountryDenmark DeviceiPhone and MacbookOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHello! My Daily Mixes have completely disappeared from my Spotify account. I've been an user of Spotify for several years and used my Daily Mixes a lot as we...

• Plan Premium Country Denmark   Device iPhone and Macbook Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hello! My Daily Mixes have completely disappeared from my Spotify acc...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist deleted

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, We have a premium family account, and my father got all his playlists deleted. (He doe...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello, ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username is a random set of numbers and letters.

I recently had to make a new Spotify account on my family's premium plan. When I went to enter my username under the "What should we call you?" box, they didn't tell me the name I entered was unavailable and instead set my username to a mess of rando...

• I recently had to make a new Spotify account on my family's premium plan. When I went to enter my username under the "What should we call you?" box, they didn't tell me the name I entered was unavail...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted Facebook account used to create Spotify account

Hey all, So due to recent issues, I've deleted my Facebook entirely. It's been two weeks and I cannot recover the account, but I just noticed that my Spotify account is now just a bunch of numbers, and I can't seem to change anything. Is there any wa...

• Hey all,   So due to recent issues, I've deleted my Facebook entirely. It's been two weeks and I cannot recover the account, but I just noticed that my Spotify account is now just a bunch of n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution username does not belong to an active account

PlanFreeCountryUnited States My Question or Issuei tried to log into my spotify account by typing in the username because i forgot what email i used for it but it said "this username does not belong to an active account" even though it does. the user...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States   My Question or Issue i tried to log into my spotify account by typing in the username because i forgot what email i used for it but it said "this username...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account suddenly deleted

It seems my account 'jennyschavemaker' was suddenly deleted! I'm a bit freaked out, because there is a lot of music from past years I collected... I created a free account now with another emailadres so I could post a message. How can this be fixed??

• Visitor
  • It seems my account 'jennyschavemaker' was suddenly deleted! I'm a bit freaked out, because there is a lot of music from past years I collected... I created a free account now with another emailadres...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceWindowsOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi i have been using spotify with no issues for the past few years. however just today i am loged out of my account. And i have been unable to access it again. I a...

•   Plan Premium Country Singapore Device Windows Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi i have been using spotify with no issues for the past few years. however jus...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account is deleted

PlanFree/PremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceLg g3Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy account is deleted out of nowhere. I had premium and have been using it for a while. I just tried to login to my account but it sai...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Turkey Device Lg g3 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My account is deleted out of nowhere. I had premium a...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can t log in

Hello. I m using spotify from switzerland. I forget my email and so i can t log in. I have the spotify premium. I pay it with the mastercard but at the pay information there is only: Spotify and then a numberWhat can i do to find out my spotify email...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I m using spotify from switzerland. I forget my email and so i can t log in. I have the spotify premium. I pay it with the mastercard but at the pay information there is only: Spotify and then...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no followers or friends feed

PlanPremiumCountryIreland DeviceMac and iphone Operating SystemiOs My Question or Issue i have suddenly lost all followers and friends feed wont load however it says nobody has any followers when searching people and my recently played artists also h...

•   Plan Premium Country Ireland  Device Mac and iphone    Operating System iOs   My Question or Issue  i have suddenly lost all followers and friends feed won...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My uncle is not accepted in the family plan

Hello, I tried adding my uncle to the family plan..it works for a week until he gets kicked out from the plan. I don't understand why? Can I get a direct support please? I tried canceling his email adress and then adding it again..still doesn't work....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I tried adding my uncle to the family plan..it works for a week until he gets kicked out from the plan. I don't understand why? Can I get a direct support please?   I tried canceling hi...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes