Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! locked out email not registered but registered

PlanFreeCountryColombiaDeviceiPad, PCOperating SystemiOS, Windows My Question or IssueMy wife had used Spotify on her iPad for years but suddenly, a couple weeks ago, the app was logged out and requested to log-in. She had forgotten the password so c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Colombia Device iPad, PC Operating System iOS, Windows   My Question or Issue My wife had used Spotify on her iPad for years but suddenly, a couple weeks ago, the app...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Random characters as username

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueToday my username changed to the generated characters (22vaxffl7lquxplcduvkxilqa) rather than my original name i've been using for months now.When you search for my original name ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Today my username changed to the generated characters (22vaxffl7lquxplcduvkxilqa) rather than my original n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

About the free Google Home Device

Hi everyone I am not sure if I am in the right topic but I hope someone could help me with this.So I used my premium account to redeem the free google home device, the payment went through and everything was done. Then due to some issue I had to canc...

• Hi everyone I am not sure if I am in the right topic but I hope someone could help me with this. So I used my premium account to redeem the free google home device, the payment went through and ever...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shared Playlist does not appear in profile overview

PremiumGermanyDesktop App for Macbook PromacOS Mojave Hi, last week I created a Spotify account for our company und started some playlists for our teams. Some of them are filled already but none of them shows up in the profile overview. I checked it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Germany Desktop App for Macbook Pro macOS Mojave   Hi,   last week I created a Spotify account for our company und started some playlists for our teams. Some of them are fill...
  • brainbits
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i think my account is hacked

I changed my passwords on fb and spotify but every so often random songs play on my phone from something called web chrome?? Help please its very frustrating!!!

• I changed my passwords on fb and spotify but every so often random songs play on my phone from something called web chrome?? Help please its very frustrating!!! 
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Code Pin is not working

Plan/PremiumCountryCOLOMBIADevice(iPhone Operating System(iOS 12.2) My Question or Issue Hi, I need help! The code pin from a gift card doesn't work so I can't get my Spotify Premium

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan /Premium Country COLOMBIA Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 12.2)   My Question or Issue  Hi, I need help! The code pin from a gift card doesn't work so I can't...
  • Parth06
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant login to my account

Hi guys, so today i tried to listen to music and a message poped saying that my account configuration was set to offline and i need to connect or go online. However when i try to the screen gets black and stays that way. Basically i csntc login nor m...

• Regular
  • Hi guys, so today i tried to listen to music and a message poped saying that my account configuration was set to offline and i need to connect or go online. However when i try to the screen gets blac...
  • carferrom
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account for 13 year old - guardian permission?

I want to create an account for my 13 year old. I live in Belgium. According to terms of use, you have to be at least 13 years to create an account, with the consent of a guardian (guardian permission). The system does however not allow me to create ...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to create an account for my 13 year old. I live in Belgium.   According to terms of use, you have to be at least 13 years to create an account, with the consent of a guardian (guardian ...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account cancelled without warning

Hi there, my premium plan was cancelled without warning a month or two ago and I'm just wondering why and if I could possibly get access to it again?My mobile app was logged out all of a sudden so I tried to log back in but received an error message ...

• Visitor
  • Hi there, my premium plan was cancelled without warning a month or two ago and I'm just wondering why and if I could possibly get access to it again? My mobile app was logged out all of a sudden so ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Name changed after adding device password

I recently decided to add a device password to my account, so that I wouldn't need to use Facebook to log in anymore. However, after I did set the password, my account was no longer associated with my name and instead changed to the number it was ass...

• I recently decided to add a device password to my account, so that I wouldn't need to use Facebook to log in anymore. However, after I did set the password, my account was no longer associated with m...
  • HotBeats
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I'm having trouble becoming an artist

I am trying to become an artist but it can't find my account. I put my name in and even tried my link but it still didn't work.

• I am trying to become an artist but it can't find my account. I put my name in and even tried my link but it still didn't work.  
  • LordoftheSith
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

US Spotify account, credit card from different country

PlanFree at the momentCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 8 My Question or IssueHi!I need help. I would like to subscribe to the Premium account, but my credit card is from Serbia (I temporary work and live here, and I have card made for me here by my employers)...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free at the moment Country USA   Device iPhone 8   My Question or Issue Hi! I need help. I would like to subscribe to the Premium account, but my credit card is from Serbia (...
  • MarkoSt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! View of „Library“

PlanSpotify Family Account (I‘m the administrator)CountrySwitzerlandDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12.2Spotify Version 8.5.1.1085My Question or IssueI don‘t have the same view of my „Library“ on Spotify. For example, I don‘t have a folder for ALL ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Spotify Family Account (I‘m the administrator) Country Switzerland Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 12.2 Spotify Version 8.5.1.1085 My Question or Issue I don‘t have the same view ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t login in Artist, even when mail is received

PlanFreeCountryBelgiumDevicePC & iPhone 7Operating SystemWindows 10 & iOS12 My Question or IssueHi,I received Saturday a verification mail for my artist profile. It states that I have access and that I am in!But I still get the same message in Spotif...

•     Plan Free Country Belgium Device PC & iPhone 7 Operating System Windows 10 & iOS12   My Question or Issue Hi, I received Saturday a verification mail for my ar...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily mix

Plan FreeCountry United Kingdom Device Macbook Pro mid 2014Operating System macOs 10.14.3 My Question or IssueI am using Spotify every day. My daily mix disappered on Web player. However, they are avaible on my phone(iPhone 8).

• Plan Free Country United Kingdom   Device Macbook Pro  mid 2014 Operating System macOs 10.14.3   My Question or Issue I am using Spotify every day. My daily mix disappered on We...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Equalizer in Spotify

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevice(Samsung Galaxy 9, huawei,xbox one,msi laptop)Operating System(Android , Windows 10,etc.)Why cant i acces the eq on all my devices..and if not how can i choose on what device it will shown..??

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Device (Samsung Galaxy 9, huawei,xbox one,msi laptop) Operating System (Android , Windows 10,etc.) Why cant i acces the eq on all my devices..and if not how can i ...
  • saucegoddess
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Songs couldn't be played

Plan: FreeCountry: MalaysiaDevice: iPhone X, Lenovo Legion Y520Operating System: iOS 12.2, Windows 10My question or issue:I have a playlist that I had started since September 2016, and it has about 900 songs in it now. I tried playing songs that I've...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Free Country: Malaysia Device: iPhone X, Lenovo Legion Y520 Operating System: iOS 12.2, Windows 10 My question or issue: I have a playlist that I had started since September 2016...
  • Alexandrite0
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

one account can operate in two cell phone?

Hey, i am trying to use my spotify account in Samsung S10, but its unable to reset using my mail id. message which is poping up is change your country. what could be possible way to use my spotify account in both cell phones. or if not possible kindl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   i am trying to use my spotify account in Samsung S10, but its unable to reset using my mail id. message which is poping up is change your country. what could be possible way to use my s...
  • RB_035
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Trouble redeeming Google Home

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueWhen the Google Home Mini promotion was still active, I reserved one and was told by the webpage that I needed to wait until there was stock(?). Later, I got an email with a lin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue When the Google Home Mini promotion was still active, I reserved one and was told by the webpage that...
  • askachow
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BUG REPORT - multiyear bug prevents me from paying

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Unable-to-change-country-without-changing-email-address/m-p/4631960 I've already tried this before. Due to changing circumstances, spotify seems to have unfortunately become my best option again.One problem.....

• Regular
  • https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Unable-to-change-country-without-changing-email-address/m-p/4631960   I've already tried this before.  Due to changing circumstances, spotify se...
  • plottingCreeper
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes