Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Fan First Email

PlanFree/PremiumCountry My Question or Issue Just received a Fan First email from an artist named Dave, thanking me for being a fan and (surprisingly) offering me special access to get tickets to his upcoming tour!Except I've never heard of him and n...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   My Question or Issue  Just received a Fan First email from an artist named Dave, thanking me for being a fan and (surprisingly) offering me special access t...
  • isaumyam
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S8: spotify buttons problems

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevice( Samsung Galaxy S8),Operating System(Android 8.0.0) My Question or IssueSince I have S8 there are some issues connected to spotify player buttons. I can't control it on a locked screen, each time when I want to skip the...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device ( Samsung Galaxy S8), Operating System (Android 8.0.0)   My Question or Issue Since I have S8 there are some issues connected to spotify player butto...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify does not play a single song

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceWIndows PCOperating SystemWindows My Question or Issue Hello! I cant play any music at all on my PC. Happened out of nowhere. It works on my Phone but not on my PC. Also tried the Spotify connect function -> music from...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Germany Device WIndows PC Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue  Hello! I cant play any music at all on my PC. Happened out of nowhere...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

receive email for email changed

PlanPremiumCountrySingapore My Question or Issuetoday i just receive the email from Spotify"Hello, Spotify here. We wanted to let you know that the email address on your Spotify account has changed recently. Your previous email address was: *snip* It...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Singapore    My Question or Issue today i just receive the email from Spotify "Hello, Spotify here. We wanted to let you know that the email address on your Spot...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help with uploading a profile pic on my spotify account

PlanFreeCountryUS DeviceGalaxy S9 Operating SystemAndroid 8.0 I couldn't find a button to upload a picture on my profile. I never have so i wanted to upload a pic for the first time. Is there anyway to do that? there should be...i don't understand so...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country US  Device Galaxy S9  Operating System Android 8.0  I couldn't find a button to upload a picture on my profile. I never have so i wanted to upload a p...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I can't invite my family to my premium

One of my family isn't verify the account and she can't use my premium family plan even I have invite her again. The invitation mail already send but when she fill out her information, the system told that she can't use. I try it several times.PlanFa...

• Casual Listener
  • One of my family isn't verify the account and she can't use my premium family plan even I have invite her again. The invitation mail already send but when she fill out her information, the system tol...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution MEJORES RECOMENDACIONES PARA TI

PlanPremiumCountryESPAÑADevice Operating SystemWindows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueDESDE HACIA VARIAS SEMANAS NO SE ACTUALIZA EL APARTADO DE "MEJORES RECOMENDACIONES PARA TI" Y SIEMPRE ME APARECE LA MISMA MUSICA.SIN EMBARGO EL APARTADO DE NOVEDADES ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country ESPAÑA Device   Operating System Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue DESDE HACIA VARIAS SEMANAS NO SE ACTUALIZA EL APARTADO DE "MEJORES RECOMENDACIONES PA...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to reach human customer support?

I would like to chat with customer support but can't find the way to do that,does anyone know how?

• Visitor
  • I would like to chat with customer support but can't find the way to do that, does anyone know how?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I find Family Plan Owner account?

PremiumUSA I thought I was the owner of my family account, but in my billing section under payment method it says "Family Plan sub-account" and 0.00 charge. I get charged monthly on PayPal with the same email address associated with this account, so ...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium USA   I thought I was the owner of my family account, but in my billing section under payment method it says "Family Plan sub-account" and 0.00 charge. I get charged monthly on PayPal...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All my music disappearead

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceIphone 8Operating SystemIos 12 My Question or IssueWhen i went to open spotify this morning, it told me i had put in wrong password (never usually asks me for one) so i changed it. When i logged in all my playlists that i ma...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Uk Device Iphone 8 Operating System Ios 12   My Question or Issue When i went to open spotify this morning, it told me i had put in wrong password (never usually a...
  • SusieH1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Multiple Devices, controlled from my phone

I have a family plan. I listen to Spotify all day at work, at the gym, and other places. My wife stays home and listens to it on the echo, often at the same time. To allow simultaneous playback I have separate accounts for my phone/work computer and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a family plan. I listen to Spotify all day at work, at the gym, and other places. My wife stays home and listens to it on the echo, often at the same time. To allow simultaneous playback I hav...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to add songs to a Playlist

Hi guys, I currently use the Triple J app to add songs directly into a playlist "Found on the Triple J app." Up until a few days ago, I was able to add songs directly to this playlist straight from the radio. However, whilst it states that the song w...

• Regular
  • Hi guys,   I currently use the Triple J app to add songs directly into a playlist "Found on the Triple J app." Up until a few days ago, I was able to add songs directly to this playlist straig...
  • juanjosalazar
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with deleting account

I tried to delete my account created by Facebook and make a new one. The problem is the system will send me an email to process the request but I deactived that email long time ago which means I can't recieve the email. Is there any possible way to s...

• Visitor
  • I tried to delete my account created by Facebook and make a new one. The problem is the system will send me an email to process the request but I deactived that email long time ago which means I can'...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Closing Spotify Temporarily

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry My Question or IssueI read the new rules for Spotify and written there my age still hasn't reach the minimum...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   My Question or Issue I read the new rule...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 500

Hallo,ich wenn ich in meinem Profil auf "Konto" klicke oder auf Family upgraden möchte, komme ich immer auf die "Oh nein! - Da ist wohl etwas schiefgegangen!"-Seite. Siehe Screenshot im Anhang. Seit Wochen geht das jetzt so - es ändert sich nix.Bitte...

• Visitor
  • Hallo, ich wenn ich in meinem Profil auf "Konto" klicke oder auf Family upgraden möchte, komme ich immer auf die "Oh nein! - Da ist wohl etwas schiefgegangen!"-Seite. Siehe Screenshot im Anhang.&nbs...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offensive ADD: "Skip"

Good day I have been a happy user for spotify for quite a while. Even if I don't have premium, I receive and listen to all adds that you share as part of the deal. However, your new add, called Skip, (the one were the guy skips the woman's voice) is ...

• Good day   I have been a happy user for spotify for quite a while. Even if I don't have premium, I receive and listen to all adds that you share as part of the deal.  &nbs...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Acount problems

Hi there, a long time ago I made a spotify account with a random e-mailadres and a random password. That e-mail adres isn’t a e-mailadres that exist. Someone came with a “funny” idea to took that email. But I want to change my email and I cant rememb...

• Hi there,   a long time ago I made a spotify account with a random e-mailadres and a random password. That e-mail adres isn’t a e-mailadres that exist. Someone came with a “funny” idea to took...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify and facebook dont connect

My facebook and spotify show connected but doesnt show friendlist or people to follow. Doesnt show the follow button. Have tried everything from reinstalling spotify to connecting and disconnecting fb. Nothing seems to work. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • My facebook and spotify show connected but doesnt show friendlist or people to follow. Doesnt show the follow button. Have tried everything from reinstalling spotify to connecting and disconnecting f...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

can't login

My mother doesn't remember the pasword of her spotify account en she also doesn't know what emailadres she used. She has a smartphone of samsung en the email adres isnt mentioned in the accountinformation. She doesn't have facebook so i don't know wh...

• Visitor
  • My mother doesn't remember the pasword of her spotify account en she also doesn't know what emailadres she used. She has a smartphone of samsung en the email adres isnt mentioned in the accountinform...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Link an active account

My Question or Issue I would like to link an excisting spotify account to my family account without losing the personal playlists. Is this possible? If so, how do I do this?

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   I would like to link an excisting spotify account to my family account without losing the personal playlists. Is this possible? If so, how do I do this?
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes